- "Ames Alere; 30" — @ssaarah
Post anything (from anywhere!), customize everything, and find and follow what you love. Create your own Tumblr blog today.
- "driven, intelligent, loyal, stubborn, confident, a perfectionist" — @ssaarah
John is using Pinterest, an online pinboard to collect and share what inspires you.
- "Baby brother of Ava Lindsell, head of BMM. Their dad left right after he was born and she practically raised him." — @ssaarah
- "his mom however, struggled with alcoholism on and off through his life, he doesn't really trust her, but knows how lonely she is." — @ssaarah
- "His sister always provided for him and he went to law school when he graduated college." — @ssaarah
- "When he graduated he was offered a job in New York at one of the top law firms" — @ssaarah
Hello New York is a photoblog showcasing only the best photographs of New York City by photographers...
- "but decided to move back home so he could be with his family." — @ssaarah
- "He loves his family and would do anything for them. Especially his niece...." — @ssaarah
- "and nephew. They're more friends than anything." — @ssaarah
- "Now he's back in the family buisness, working as the head attorney for BMM" — @ssaarah
PARIS -- Rick Owens showed his spring-summer 2013 collection at Paris Fashion Week with a wall of foam bubbling over onto the runway. Models with flying saucer-like hairstyles emerged out of the...
- "He loves fast cars," — @ssaarah
- "the outdoors," — @ssaarah
the—traveler: “ forest path on Flickr. ”
- "traveling anywhere with an ocean," — @ssaarah
- "and reading, he's obsessed with being caught up on the latest trials and is always trying to be a better lawyer," — @ssaarah
"Never say goodbye, because goodbye means going away, and going away means forgetting." Parachute;...
- "some might even call him a perfectionist," — @ssaarah
Picture of meeting rooms rangin from everyday to some extraordinary ones
- "but that doesn't mean that he can't have fun," — @ssaarah
- "still at the end of the day he feels a little stuck in a rut" — @ssaarah
- "he was engaged to his long time girlfriend Odette" — @ssaarah
- "Until he found out about her drug addtiction." — @ssaarah
- "He tried to help her and make it work," — @ssaarah
95% Viscose, 5% Elastane. Centre Back to Hem 55cm/21.5", Bust 44cm/17.5, Hem Width 46cm/18", Sleeve Length 30cm/12" (Measured from size 8). Machine Washable. Model wears size 8.
- "but in the end he told her she had to get help if she wanted them to be together." — @ssaarah
- "He still loves her, but his family thinks that she's bad for him, and doesn't want to see him lose it over her again." — @ssaarah
Light of your life. If anyone knows about the meaning of the word, "family," it's Robert and Cortney Novogratz, TV's famed husband-and-wife design duo and parents to the seven Novogratz kids, ages 3 to 15. Created exclusively for CB2, the limited-edition Light Up the Family Set spells out their bold signature style, making a big statement in colorful typography on six lettered acrylic panels, each framed in brushed nickel-finished steel, to compose the word, "family." Illuminated at night, the assemblage becomes a brilliant focal point, in the light of plain day they create an artful montage: "We created this idea for our own home because we wanted to prominently display a work of art everyone in the family could relate to. Art is a big part of our lives, and our kids are used to living with it all around them every day. We love using light as a medium because it's fun and unexpected, and everyone can relate to it at any age. Families come in all shapes and sizes, whether yours is a family of nine like ours, a close-knit family of friends, or a family with loved and indulged pets. This piece reminds us every day to celebrate our own families." Dimensions: 19''Wx3''Dx19''H. Details: Created exclusively for CB2 in partnership with husband-and-wife design duo Robert and Cortney Novogratz. An artful display with lights either on or off. Steel frame with brushed nickel finish. Screen-printed acrylic front panel may scratch; handle carefully. MDF back panel has door for easy battery pack access. Each box interior includes two LED light strips (30 bulbs; not replaceable) for up to 30,000 hours of light. Each box requires 8 AA batteries that will supply power for 7–10 hours when fully charged. Remove art box from wall to remove and change batteries. Recommend using hanging hardware (included) UL-listed. Made in China.