- Similar itemLuxurious but sporty, this dyed fox fur vest is feather-light. Cut slightly higher in the back with exaggerated armholes, this vest layers easily over blouses and sweaters to add luxe texture. Youre instantly ready to go anywhere. Available in multiple colors and sizes.
- Raw-Edge Stretch-Jersey Tee, Palm Details Lafayette 148 jersey tee in stretch knit with tonal stitching. Round neckline. Short sleeves. Princess seams on bodice. Fitted silhouette. Straight hem. Raw-edge trim. Cotton/spandex. Machine wash. Imported. Model's measurements: Height 5'10"/177cm, bust 33"/84cm, waist 25. 6"/65. 2cm, hips 35. 8"/91cm, dress size US 2-4/FR 34-36.
- Similar itemAll eyes on you in the bold Aimilita by Dr. Martens. This sturdy boot features brown soft leather with ribbon and floral lace up. Wear the 9 inch shaft folded up or down for a completely different look. A 1 inch lug block heel perfects this edgy boot. Leather Upper/Man Made Sole. brown.
- Similar itemPetite skinny jeans cut with a super high waist and back pocket detail. Love these? Shop all high waisted Joni jeans here. 65% cotton, 31% polyester, 4% elastane. Machine washable.
- Similar itemOne of nydj's additions. Samantha slim, easy fit straight leg
- Similar itemMulticoloured feather down 'Cara' padded gilet from Peter Pilotto featuring a funnel neck and a front zip fastening.
- Similar itemRock steady in this chic boot by Betsey Johnson. The Kinderr features a taupe leather upper with lace up vamp, studded back and 7 1/2 inch shaft height. Completing this combat look is a slight 1 inch block heel for a sturdy strut. Leather Upper/Man Made Sole. beige.
- Similar itemGreen linen-silk blend round neck T-shirt from T By Alexander Wang featuring short sleeves and a straight hem.
- Similar itemBe a trooper and get through your day with ease in this Steve Madden style. Troopa brings you a brown leather upper with an lace an eyelet vamp. A rounded toe, zipper on the side and a 1 inch block heel perfects this casual ankle boot. Leather Upper/Man Made Sole. brown.