- Similar itemWestern boot given an edge with biker pyramid studs and harness strap. Made with washed leather for an antiqued look. Antique soft vintage leather upperLeather linedLeather outsoleGoodyear welt constructionSize and Fit6 3/4" shaft height12 1/2" shaft circumference1 1/2" heel
- Crafted from lightly distressed denim, this boyfriend cutoff short features frayed hems and Southwestern-inspired beaded appliques at the back pockets. Belted waist. Zip fly with our signature shank closure. Five-pocket styling with signature metal rivets. "RL"-engraved metal rivet accents the coin pocket. "Denim & Supply Ralph Lauren" logo patch at the back right waist. Fully beaded back pockets. Frayed cutoff hems. 2" inseam. 100% cotton. Machine washable. Imported.
- Similar itemTaupe lightweight polyester. Showerproof. Detachable hood, signature check-lined collar, epaulettes, storm and wind flaps, buttoned tabs at cuffs, buttoned flap pockets, detachable buckle-fastening belt, vent at back, partially lined. Hook and button-fastening tab at neck, button fastenings through double-breasted front. 100% polyester; lining1: 100% polyester, lining2: 100% cupro. Machine wash. Designer color: Sisal
- Donna KaranNeedlepunch Racerback TankDetailsThe black tank by Donna Karan differentiates itself with needlepunch embroidery detail. Fine-knit tank by Donna Karan with needlepunch embroidery around yoke and hem. Scoop neckline; racerback. Sleeveless. Slightly relaxed fit. Pullover style. Modal/nylon/cashmere; silk/elastine overlay; wool embroidery. Imported. Model's measurements: Height 5'9"/175cm, bust 32"/81cm, waist 25"/64cm, hips 34"/86cm, dress size US 2. Designer About Donna Karan: Donna Karan's 1985 debut ready-to-wear collection, Seven Easy Pieces, was revolutionary in its simplicity. After spending a decade at Anne Klein, Karan perfected her approach to easy chic looks for working women. She has translated her downtown vibe into everything from the initial ready-to-wear line to couture designs as well as intimate apparel, fragrances, home decor, hosiery and more.
- Similar itemBlack cotton tank top from Alexander McQueen featuring a scoop neck, a curved hem, a racerback style and multicoloured moth and floral embroidery at the front.
- Similar itemStrategic distressing lends an edgy biker-chick vibe to a supple leather boot accented with a pair of chunky buckle straps. Tall shaft engineer boot Adjustable gusset strap with zipper closure Upper: Bovine Leather, Insole: Leather, Outsole: Leather
- Dark-green cotton-gabardine. Buttoned epaulettes, black leather buckled collar and cuff tabs, buttoned pockets, belt loops, buckled belt, fully lined. Button fastenings through double-breasted front. 100% cotton; lining: 100% cotton; sleeve lining: 100% viscose; trim: 100% leather (Calf). Dry clean
- Similar itemBlue cotton distressed denim shorts from Rag & Bone featuring a waistband with belt loops, a top button, a zip fly and a five pocket design.
- The Westminster is a classic fit trench coat with a lightly tapered waist and raglan sleeves. The coat is made in England from cotton gabardine, invented by Thomas Burberry in 1879. The tightly woven cloth is protective against wind and rain, while being lightweight and breathable. Design details reference the coat's military heritage: epaulettes are positioned on the shoulders, a gun flap fastens at the chest and a storm shield covers the upper back. A throat latch and hook-and-eye collar provide further protection from the weather. Placed to ensure complete symmetry, the lining and undercollar are crafted from cotton twill in House check, a design used by Burberry since the 1920s.