- People also likedFan is a modern take on the classical Windsor chair. A British archetype converted to a contemporary silhouette, Fan makes an exclamation mark in any environment. The process involves spindles of wood carefully turned, thinned and steam bent to create the slatted silhouette. The wood is then treated to leave a natural finish. Fan has a black leather seat pad.
- People also likedHandcrafted curule-style armchair. 25W x 24D x 38T. Seat, 22W x 19D x 24T; arms, 29T. Acacia wood frame; cotton upholstery. Eglomise arabesque back. Cane platform seat with down-filled cushion. Imported. Boxed weight, approximately 37 lbs.
- People also likedThis Chair Has Had Too Much To Drink And Its Legs Are All Akimbo! Most Striking And A Great Single Chair. Original Upholstery. Should Clean Up Nicely.
- People also likedHarmony, simplicity and serenity characterize the Suzanne lounge collection by Japanese designer Kazuhide Takahama. An updated classic, originally designed for the Gavina Group of Milan in 1965. Made of a tubular steel base with polished chrome finish for
bokja yellow slipper chair - chairs - ABC Carpet & Home
- Like it to get in stock alerts