- Similar itemDivine Design. Feminine and glamorous, Cyan Design's Lotus Leaf Table Lamp elevates floral to a chic new level. Floating lotus blossoms make up the lamp's iron base, which is given a gorgeous gold-patina finish. The striking black paper shade has a patterned lining in gold to truly dazzle. Let this lighting accessory add an elegant shine to your traditional space, or use it for a worldly touch in an eclectic home. It's purely beautiful. Iron-and-wood base with gold-patina finish. Paper shade in black with patterned gold liner (included) Fits one 150-watt medium bulb (not included) 10-foot-long plugin cord with dimmer. On/off switch on socket. Made in China.
- Similar itemavalisa hand-tufted New Zealand Wool rugs. Hand-tufted in India. The rugs are perfect for your space or your child's space. The background color is brown. Please note: Due to the handmade quality of these rugs, all sizes may vary by 1-4 inches in all directions.
- Similar itemThe Bell Jar Modern Pendant Light is our contemporary take on a traditional, classic shape. Originally a Bell Jar was mainly used as a means for displaying an object within but in the Niche Modern line up, the Bell Jar itself is on display and with a generous opening of hand blown glass, the dagger of light from our sexy Edison style bulbs can shine gloriously, without distraction. Every product in the Niche Modern collection is made in the company's new Beacon, NY factory. The 20,000 sq. ft. facility, which is in an old bronze foundry, consists of a hot shop, cold shop, and warehouse. The Niche Modern team is very proud to be bringing manufacturing back to the local community, while keeping alive the timeless tradition of handmade glass. Fixture is supplied with: Miniature tubular 120v filament bulb, 75 watts. 4 foot black cord set (cord length is customizable) Black ceiling canopy.
- Transitional is the name of the game with this beautiful round side table - this piece can work in a surprisingly diverse collection of styles: deco, mid century, global bazaar are just a few. A geometric diamond motif on the base creates a modern-meets-Kasbah effect, echoed the hand inlaid stone surface. Placed in a deco bedroom, the matte finish and geometry of the piece take on a luxe effect. The possibilities are limited only by your imagination. 23 inches high x 21 inches wide x 21 inches deep. Constructed from metal and horn. Antique brass and polished white horn. Finishes are all hand applied crafted for a well worn timeless effect.
- Bold contemporary designs of the Avalisa Collection by Chandra push the boundaries of rug design. These fun and functional accents are uncommon and very cool alternatives for area flooring. Hand-tufted New Zealand Wool. Lasting luxurious New Zealand Wool is both durable and delightful to the touch. Available in 2x3, 5x7.6 and 7.9x10.6 rectangular sizes.Chandra area rugs have rapidly become known for tradition, heritage, and quality while revealing one of the most eclectic lineups of area rugs in the industry.Design-wise, Chandra area rugs are not only beautiful, but manufacturing methods produce many of the most durable area rugs you can own. Chandra rugs is committed to promoting the tradition and culture of the handmade Indian rug, while defining a new era in design.
- Similar itemThis sleek, antique brass finished table makes a great addition to almost any room. Place it in your entryway as a stylish greeter to all, in your contemporary living room as a shining companion for your plush velvet sofa, or place in your bedroom as a glamorous side table. 24 inches high x 20 inches wide x 20 inches deep. Constructed from iron. Antique brass finish. Features curved three-legged base. Textured, hammered iron surface.
- Similar itemPELLE creates objects and design for the modern age. Merging architectural practice and pristine craftwork, founders Jean and Oliver Pelle imbue their collections with a keen aesthetic and studied attention to functionality. Their pieces are to be lived with, handled, worn, and enjoyed. At the heart of the PELLE work is a fusing of primary elements with modern form, geologic lines repurposed, blown glass and coiled leather forged to light contemporary spaces. The Bubble Chandeliers are a line of delicate and airy compositions of luminous glass globe clusters. Starting with the Original Bubble Chandelier designed in 2008, the series has developed into a collection of distinctive lights that artfully combines the PELLE signature material palette of cotton and leather cording with blown-glass globes. The PELLE Bubble Chandeliers come with your choice of polished nickel or satin brass metal finishes with the socket cups in cream enamel, white enamel, polished nickel or satin brass. The decorative coiling options are a natural cotton cord or a leather cord in your choice of available custom colors. Lamp Cord is your choice of white, brown or black. Bubbles are also available upgraded with white or yellow gold leaf. The leaf is expertly hand-painted onto the surface of each glass globe and variations in composition and coverage will occur throughout the light fixture. Fixture is made of 12 glass bulbs 4" & 6" in diameter and 3 globe bulbs.
- Similar itemTobias Tortoise Glass Table Lamp. EXCLUSIVELY OURS. Lamp made of glass and metal. Satin shade with gold paper lining. Three-way switch on socket; uses one 150-watt bulb. 17"Dia. x 27"T. Imported.
- Similar itemBeautifully proportioned side table features one drawer and a shelf below and would look equally great in a bedroom or flanking a sofa in the living room. Glossy Sugar colored lacquer coats the drawer both inside and out. Comes with two hardware options, Polished Nickel or Natural Brass.