- Trees of paradise: All known genera of the palm family in 240 exquisite illustrations. Published by TASCHEN Books
- Indulge in your love of iconic designers with this chic set of decorative, parchment-bound books from E. Lawrence. It brings together the boutique signs of Prada, Louis Vuitton, Chanel, Cartier, Hermes, Gucci, Tiffany and Co., and Dior in a vintage-style artistic statement piece that you'll want to display for years. Each book has been carefully deconstructed and lovingly reassembled by hand with only the finest materials; this is timeless art that will last.
Set includes 8 books
Parchment / hard-bound books
These are not blank-page diaries
Features real books that have been re-bound, not simple dust jacket covers
Handmade in the USA
- For the true conossieur, here's a handy (and great-looking) guide to taking coffee to the next level. Beans, gadgets, and flavor profiles—it's all in one fun volume. It'll also look pretty sharp on your coffee table.
- These tasteful bookends featuring antique Florentine work are handmade in Italy, exclusively for us, of leather over wood. Not only will they show off a selection of your favorite volumes, but also they will support particularly heavy ones. 5 ½"W x 6"d x 9"h.
- Black Decorative Books Black Vintage Books Home Decor Old Books Vintage Photo Props Table Setting Wedding DecorBlack Vintage Decorative Books for home decor, wedding decorations and vintage decor A vintage instant collection black books for Home or
- The Eiffel Tower book set offers a punch of globe-trotting style to libraries and living rooms. A striking image of the famous French monument adorns the spines of repurposed novels, covered in coordinating black. 6"W x 6.5"D x 9"H (approx.) Set of 5. Books originate from United States. Note: Books are not paper-printed covers, they have been rebuilt with described materials. Wipe with damp cloth. Due to random selection of books, sizes will vary.
- The Exotic collection features adventurous, animal-inspired texture on repurposed book sets. Rebound in metallic brown faux crocodile skin, these random English novels intrigue with coordinating hardback covers. 6"W x 6.5"D x 9"H (approx.) Due to random selection of books, sizes will vary. Set of 5. Embossed patent leather spines. Brown cover. Books originate from United States. Note: Books are not paper-printed covers, they have been rebuilt with described materials. Wipe with damp cloth.
- Phrenology book by Fowler. From a virtual museum of questionable quack devices and antique quackery
- These are a very clever set of boxes, they are leather bound to look like very fine old leather books, but are actually great storage boxes for magazines, cards, photos, and trinkets. Keep things handy without that personal clutter. These are a practical and beautifully rare combination. The Tom Sawyer book measures 10.75" x 14.75 " x 3.25", the Little Women book measures 8" x 11" x 2.5", Huckleberry Finn 6 is "8.5 "x 2", and Great Expectations is 4" x 6" x 1.5".
- Hirshleifers catering to NY's fashion crowd for over 100 years. Access our savvy stylists picks & Shop now for Chanel, Tom Ford, Cucinelli, Lanvin, & more.
- Vintage Chanel: A Woman of Her Own by Axel Madsen 388-page hardcover book Published 1990 Publisher: Henry Holt Books ISBN: 0-8050-0961-2;
- Blue Green Decorative Books Blue Vintage Books Old Books for Decoration Vintage Photo Props Table Setting Wedding DecorBlue Green Vintage Decorative Books are the perfect Old Books for Decoration and addition to any home decor or wedding decor here are more:
- Summer Reading - View July 2010 Book Releases at ELLE.com и другие вещи, аксессуары и тренды. Посмотри 3 образы с этой вещью.
- Whenever the rich and famous are in Paris, they head for the city's most beautiful square, the Place Vendome. This evocatively written volume traces the square's history from its beginnings in the time of Louis XIV to its life in the twentieth century as Paris's center of fashion, jewelry, high finance, and art. From designers Chanel and Schiaparelli to European high society, Russian grand dukes, Indian maharajas, and celebrities from Lillie Langtry to Ernest Hemingway, a cast of extraordinary personalities have lent the Place Vendome an ineffable aura.
- Notebook Stories: A Blog About Notebooks, Journals, Moleskines, Blank Books, Sketchbooks, Diaries and More found on Polyvore
- This book set offers classic flair to bookshelves and tabletops. Recycled English novels impress with leather-textured parchment paper spines. Floral-detailed covers crafted from vintage embossing blocks complete the look with elegant, coordinating style. 6"W x 6.5"D x 9"H (approx.) Available in Chocolate and Green. Set of 5. Paper spines designed to appear leather. Books originate from United States. Note: Books are not paper-printed covers, they have been rebuilt with described materials. Wipe with damp cloth. Due to random selection of books, sizes will vary.
- bring a book to the beach!
- Loose leaf green tea packaged as an antique book volume.
- Looking to put your French to the test? This set will do just the trick! A special set of twelve 1860's gilt leather and "tortoise" decorated books, fourteen volumes total.
- A GROUP OF BOOKS PERTAINING TO DECORATIVE ARTS, 20TH CENTURY subjects including silver, glass and furniture. Buy and collect contemporary or modern art, old masters, jewelry, wine, watches, interiors, prints, and music at Christie's auctions.
- Collection of five books about interior and home design by various authors. Various publishers, 1977–1982. All books come with dust jackets. Titles include: High-Tech Industrial Style & Source Book, The Los Angeles Times California Home, Decoration & Design for the 80's, The House Book and The Spacemaker Book.
- Available in: Paperback, Hardcover. The Brontë Sisters features three classics of literature collected in a single volume. Jane Eyre, by Charlotte Brontë, is the tale of governess Jane Eyre and her passionate romance
- Elegant and stunningly illustrated, this monograph chronicles the life of one of history's most influential couturiers. Coco Chanel started a fashion revolution with her liberating inventions in sportswear and jersey, iconic suit, and little black dress. The Little Book of Chanel follows the great designer's evolution and innovation, from her impoverished childhood to her present-day legacy. With its detailed photographs of Chanel's designs, fashion photography, and catwalk shots, this is a fitting tribute to a legend.
- Available in: Hardcover. At Thornfield Hall, resolute and independent Jane Eyre finds fulfillment in her duties as governess, and the love of her life in her employer Edward Rochester. But when a dark secret from Rochesters p
- ON SALE Antique French Fashion Illustration Book. Victorian Dress Fashion Plates. La Mode Illustree 1891. Antique Ephemera French Graphics.A wonderful collection of French fashion magazines dating to the 1800s. The large, hard-cover book contains bound copies of the January to
- French Books, Set of 4 Vintage…French….Books with the perfect old world covers and tattering! Need we say more? Set of 4 paperbacks.
- Flowers are the sexual organs of plants, which may have been what designer David Pelham had in mind when he created this cover for the Penguin debut of Nabokov's densely-written and erotic novel, A...
- Available in: Hardcover. From the moment of his adoption by the Earnshaws, the foundling boy Heathcliff devotes himself to their young daughter Catherine. Growing up together, the two share a love that blossoms
- Fireworks Splice HTML
- Buy Postcards From Penguin: 100 Book Jackets in One Box by Penguin (ISBN: 9780141044668) from Amazon's Book Store. Free UK delivery on eligible orders.