- NPR coverage of Crank by Ellen Hopkins. News, author interviews, critics' picks and more.
- Available in: NOOK Book (eBook), Paperback, Hardcover, Audiobook. Everyone has something, someone, somewhere else that they’d rather be. For four high-school seniors, their goals of perfection are just as different as the paths they take to get there. Cara&rsq
- The Moon and More [Sarah Dessen] on Amazon.com. *FREE* super saver shipping on qualifying offers. Luke is the perfect boyfriend: handsome, kind, fun. He and Emaline have been together all through high school in Colby
- Available in: Paperback, Hardcover. FREE SHIPPING on orders of $25 or more. Flash Point by Sneed B. Collard.
- Available in: NOOK Book (eBook). This is a short, fairytale-like story about not settling for less than true love. The young girl was not loved by her parents and left to be raised by a ghost nursemaid in a forest cottage. Twice she
- Available in: Paperback, Hardcover. FREE SHIPPING on orders of $25 or more. Forgotten Door by Alexander Key.
- View photos from Because of Winn-Dixie (2005) on IMDb!
- An unflinching story of a troubled friendship — and one girl’s struggle to come to terms with secrets and shame and find her own power to...
- Available in: NOOK Book (eBook), Paperback, Hardcover. Jump. That is what P.K. has done. A totally wild, crazy jump from a restrictive life with her family into a life of total adventurerock-climbing out west with a guy she barely knows. At first, e
- "I didn't like it at first but holy crap it got so much better!" — @dearbree
Available in: NOOK Book (eBook), Hardcover. Meant to be or not meant to be. .. that is the question. It's one thing to fall head over heels into a puddle of hazelnut coffee, and quite another to fall for the—gasp—wrong guy. S
- Scholastic increases first printing of 'Mockingjay,' final book in 'The Hunger Games' trilogy - National The Hunger Games | Examiner.com"Rating it a 4 on Goodreads was me being nice. I think it really deserves a 3 because it was really difficult to get into and it seemed rushed." — @dearbree
- Available in: NOOK Book (eBook). Ian MacKinnon returns to Scotland after two years abroad and discovers the town of Braemar is no longer the safe haven he remembers. As strange events begin to unfold in the forests beyond the castle
- Available in: NOOK Book (eBook). Sixteen-year-old Riley Williams has been able to see ghosts since the car crash that took her mother's life and shattered her family. Guilt-ridden over the belief that she's somehow responsible for he
- "Waah." — @dearbree
- "I had to read it for my APLANG class. I don't know if I like it or not." — @dearbree
Brave New World has 720,927 ratings and 12,091 reviews. Stephen said: I need to parse my rating of this book into the good (or great), the bad and...
- "I was very hesitant to read it since I usually don't get things that are so, I don't know, HUGE when it comes to the media, etc. However to word it. I didn't like it at first because I thought it was slow, but it did get LOTS better." — @dearbree
NPR coverage of The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins. News, author interviews, critics' picks and more.
- "I didn't like it at first because I thought it was slow - but in the end I did end up liking it because it does kind of teach you some important things about life :)" — @dearbree
Available in: NOOK Book (eBook), Paperback, Hardcover. The worst thing about having it all is having to deal with it all-the good, the bad, and the just plain weird. Like seeing more of my dad when he's on the cover of Business Week than I do in person. L
- "I have no idea what to think or do with my life anymore." — @dearbree
- "TESSA AND JEM <3
And Henry and Charlotte are having a baby aw aw aw.
Oops if I spoiled that" — @dearbree
Available in: NOOK Book (eBook), Paperback, Hardcover, Audiobook. Dont miss The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones, soon to be a major motion picture in theaters August 2013.True love is shrouded in secrets and lies in the #1 New York Times bestselling second boo
- "Such a great book oh my god <3" — @dearbree
The Home Page for Science Fiction and Fantasy
- Available in: NOOK Book (eBook), Hardcover, Audiobook. Daringly imagined, atmospheric, and original, Wild Girls is an exhilarating debut—part coming-of-age story and part supernatural tale about girls learning their own strength. Kate Riordan fears
- Available in: NOOK Book (eBook), Paperback. For eighteen year-old Gemma, life has never been normal. Up until recently, she has been incapable of feeling emotion. And when she’s around Alex, the gorgeous new guy at school, she can feel e
- "It wasn't as good as I hoped it would have been :|" — @dearbree
Available in: NOOK Book (eBook), Paperback, Hardcover, Audiobook. Ive left some clues for you.If you want them, turn the page.If you dont, put the book back on the shelf, please.So begins the latest whirlwind romance from the New York Times bestselling authors of Ni
- "I want to do nothing but sit in a ball and cry my eyes out right now because of this book. I need the third book to release right now okay." — @dearbree
Available in: NOOK Book (eBook), Hardcover. The truth about Mara Dyers dangerous and mysterious abilities continues to unravel in this gripping sequel to the thrilling The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer. Mara Dyer once believed she could run from her
- "I was hesitant to read it especially since my friend kept bugging me to read it but it was so amazing!!" — @dearbree
- "WHY IS ZOE THERE NOW. THAT CANNOT HAPPEN. alkdjfalskdjflaskdf." — @dearbree
THE INDIGO SPELL by Richelle Mead (Bloodlines 3) - First Chapter - Free download as PDF File (.pdf) or read online for free. Sydney Sage is an Alchemist, one of a group of humans who dabble in magic and serve to bridge the worlds of humans and vampires. They protect vampire secrets—and human lives.
In the aftermath of a forbidden moment that rocked Sydney to her core, she finds herself struggling to draw the line between her Alchemist teachings and what her heart is urging her to do. Then she meets alluring, rebellious Marcus Finch--a former Alchemist who escaped against all odds, and is now on the run. Marcus wants to teach Sydney the secrets he claims the Alchemists are hiding from her. But as he pushes her to rebel against the people who raised her, Sydney finds that breaking free is harder than she thought. There is an old and mysterious magic rooted deeply within her. And as she searches for an evil magic user targeting powerful young witches, she realizes that her only hope is to embrace her magical blood--or else she might be next.
- Available in: Paperback, Hardcover. On stage is the last place on Earth Kira, Jake, or Eugene want to be. Im not a human jukebox, Kira tells her dad, or a dancing doll, or a puppet, where you press a button and Ill entertain you! Yet s
- "Sad-ish but yet moving at the same time I believe." — @dearbree
Available in: NOOK Book (eBook), Paperback, Hardcover, Audiobook. “You’ll be hooked by this charming story.. .. Smolinski gives us a quick-witted heroine. .. with just the right amount of romance and a tad of suspense.” —Richmond Times-Di
- "I don't think I have enough room in this little box to put all my feelings over this book in it. I WANT MALEC BACK THOUGH." — @dearbree
- "Such a better ending compared to her Vampire Kisses series(:" — @dearbree
Available in: NOOK Book (eBook), Hardcover. Beware of the full moon. A werewolf wants to take you into his world. Forever. Celeste and Brandon know that Nash in werewolf form is bad news. But a new prediction from psychic Dr. Meadows has Celest
i wanted him to propse though at the end ugh" — @dearbree
- "Except mine's a different cover
BUT OH MY GOD. amazing. pure freaking amazing." — @dearbree
Available in: NOOK Book (eBook), Paperback, Hardcover. Nothing has been the same since Caleb Becker left a party drunk, got behind the wheel, and hit Maggie Armstrong. Even after months of painful physical therapy, Maggie walks with a limp. Her social lif
- "SO FREAKING AMAZING. Just have to wait until next January for the sequel ._." — @dearbree
- "Such a perfect book omg. I cannot wait until October when the sequel comes out!" — @dearbree
Available in: NOOK Book (eBook), Hardcover. A breathtaking journey toward self-discovery and true love, from the author of If I Stay When sheltered American good girl Allyson "LuLu" Healey first meets laid-back Dutch actor Willem De
- Available in: NOOK Book (eBook), Hardcover. Beware of a bite under a full moon . . . It will complicate your love life. Celeste has more to worry about than a secret romance with a hot guy from the wrong side of town. That guy, Brandon, is a we
- Let It Snow: Three Holiday Romances: Amazon.co.uk: John Green, Maureen Johnson, Lauren Myracle: Books
- Available in: NOOK Book (eBook), Paperback, Hardcover. As he continued to stare, I wanted to point to my cheek and remind him, But you were the one who wanted this, remember? Youre the one who asked-and I repeat-Why not fix your face? Its hard not to noti
- Available in: NOOK Book (eBook), Paperback, Hardcover, Audiobook. What had happened to my beautiful boy? To our family? What did I do wrong? Those are the wrenching questions that haunted every moment of David Sheff’s journey through his son Nic’s addict
- Available in: NOOK Book (eBook), Paperback, Hardcover. If you could send a letter back through time to your younger self, what would the letter say? In this moving collection, forty-one famous women write letters to the women they once were, filled with a