- Show your personal library a little bit of love with this beautifully illustrated collection of William Shakespeare’s most renowned romantic sonnets. A blend of modern visual motifs and the traditional 14-line structure that you learned in school, this hardbound edition includes 30 of his most admired poems, complemented by charming and colorful artwork by contemporary designer Caitlin Keegan. Whether you’re a loyal follower of sweet design or a devoted fan of the Bard of Avon, this selection from Shakespeare’s series of 154 sonnets will have you swooning at first sight! . Paper. Measures 8.25 inches in length, 6.25 inches in width. 64 pages. Hardcover. Imported.
- "...a much-needed and welcome addition to Shakespeare resources." Choice "...an indispensable resource for theatre historians, dramaturgs, directors, or performers." Studies in English Literature 1500-1900 "This book could also be very useful to a student of gender, history, and language, especially its detailed infromation on lines added and cut, on treatments of the play's cuckoldry humor, and on the critics' anxious iteration of such key binaries as sharp/soft, wit/feeling, salt/sweet, and mannishness/womanliness. I do recommend this book for anyone trying to piece together information about the performance history of the play, especially those interested in Victorian and Edwardian productions. Those who are attempting to chart shifts in myths of gender as they shift over the longue durée of culture, or who are researching particulat productions or players, will find this edition rich, intriguing, sometimes frustrating, but always infomative." Shakespeare Quarterly --This text refers to the Hardcover edition.
- "The Tempest" — @chocco
endofmarch: “ (via bunnymitford) ”
- "London A-Z" — @chocco
Smooth Black. A fashionable, chic and yet robust way of toting around a London A to Z map. Hand bound in Black English Bridle Leather, this book also features information about the congestion charge zones, tramlinks, river bus and underground stations - there is also a list of the hospitals for easy reference. This impressive leather bound A-Z will be your London companion for years! Product Dimensions: 6" (H) x 4.5" (W)
- Exquisite 1.5m cut paper 3D souvenir illustrated by Sarah McMenemy.
- Hardcover. 9.25"H, 8"W, 1"D. 271 pages. Simon & Schuster.
- "Beatrix Potter" — @chocco
- "Beatrix Potter" — @chocco
- Poems by poetryality. I love my Life, my God, my Family, and My Friends. I AM A MIRACLE! ♥
- home | faq | message | archive Members: reallife-snowwhite thissurrealthing dressed-like-a-princess
- Paperback. Book measures 5 x 7 inches. 146 pages. Imported.
- Paris style guide. A pocket sized book full of the best addresses in the city; advice and hot tips from the creative residents. Snap up Paris ‘very’ style guide to get the best advice on where to go in the city, you’ll feel like a true native in no time. Width 10 Inches Height 6 Inches
- Paper. Measures 5.25 inches in width, 8 inches in height. Hardcover. 356 Pages. Cloth bound. Attached fabric bookmark. Imported.
- Add a special edition of your favorite novels to your bookshelf. Beyond the whimsical white with pink flamingos decorated cover are two of Lewis Carroll’s most popular novels and more. Featuring two Introductions, Notes on the Text, and fantastic illustrations from each book’s late 19th century publication, you’ll want to flip through the hardback just often as you’ll want to reread it. It even comes with a silky, ribbon bookmark. Whether you’re an English major or a major fan of great literature, this book will have you hooked. - Paper. - Measures 5.25 inches in width, 8 inches in height. - 356 Pages. Hardback. Cloth bound. Attached fabric bookmark. - Imported
- Out of his smoke-filled rooms in Baker Street stalks a figure to cause the criminal classes to quake in their boots and rush from their dens of iniquity . . . The twelve mysteries gathered in this first collection of Sherlock Holmes and Dr Watson's adventures reveal the brilliant consulting detective at the height of his powers. Problems involving a man with a twisted lip, a fabulous blue carbuncle...
- Available in: Hardcover. A master of deductive logic who can solve the most difficult crimes by spotting obscure clues overlooked by others, dilettante sleuth Sherlock Holmes was the hero of sixty stories written by Sir Arthu
- Available in: NOOK Book (eBook), Paperback, Hardcover. The Complete Sherlock Holmes, Volume I, by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, is part of the Barnes & Noble Classics series, which offers quality editions at affordable prices to the student and the general read
- Available in: NOOK Book (eBook), Paperback, Hardcover. The Complete Sherlock Holmes, Volume II, by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, is part of the Barnes & Noble Classics series, which offers quality editions at affordable prices to the student and the ge
- ""Much-Loved Poems You Half-Remember"" — @chocco
Great poetry 'finds its way to the hearts of many, not just the minds of the few', and this delightful collection is the ideal way to browse, remember and enjoy some of poetry's greatest hits. 'Tyger Tyger, Burning Bright' contains verses from more than eighty of the world's favourite poets, from the thirteenth century to the present day. It includes such leading lyricists as Burns, Keats, Tennyson, T.S. Eliot, Philip Larkin and Seamus Heaney - taking in the work of W.H. Auden, Dylan Thomas, Wilfred Owen, and many others along the way. Perfect to dip into on the reader's whim, the chapters cover childhood and youth, nature, love and romance, home and travel, elegies, and more - each poem set in context with a lively introduction and entertaining notes on the poets themselves. This book is a lovely reminder of the nation's finest poems, and the perfect addition to any poetry lover's collection. By Ana Sampson. Hardback. 192 Pages. Michael O'Mara Books Ltd. Dimensions: 20.5cm x 13.5cm.
- This work is copyrighted. The individual who uploaded this work and first used it in an article, and subsequent persons who place it into articles assert that this qualifies as fair use of the material under United States copyright law.
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets Book 2 : Celebratory Edition: Amazon.co.uk: J. K. Rowling: BooksHarry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets Book 2 : Celebratory Edition: Amazon.co.uk: J. K. Rowling: Books
- It’s time for one of my favorites: The Hobbit by J.R.R. Tolkien. Classic.
- The Happy Book by Rachel Kempster & Meg Leder
- If you've ever had trouble starting, keeping or finishing a journal or sketchbook, here's your second chance. Filled with illustrations and prompts to get you started, you'll be encouraged to make messes and mistakes on your way to filling every almost-blank page with your own photos, paintings, drawings and words. Made in the USA. Author: Keri Smith; Publisher: Perigee Trade Soft cover, 192 pages 5.4"w, 8"h
- LIBRO NEW YORK RETRATO DE UNA CIUDAD
- The Little Dictionary Of Fashion: A Guide To Dress Sense For Every Woman
- A new interactive colouring book for fashionistas of all ages, My Wonderful World of Fashion is packed with beautiful and sophisticated illustrations specially created by illustrator Nina Chakrabarti. The book encourages creativity, with illustrations to colour in and designs to finish off, as well as simple ideas for making and doing (how to make a sari, turn a napkin into a headscarf or dye a T-shirt). Covering clothing, shoes, bags, jewelry and other accessories, the illustrations span both vintage fashions drawing on beautiful and interesting objects through the ages and contemporary invented designs from the illustrator's own imagination. 'Did you know...?' features, giving brief historical notes, encourage children to be inspired by history and by the fashions of other cultures. Author Nina Chakrabarti, Laurence King Publishing. Paperback, 272 pages. For fashion addicts aged 8+
- Las editoras de moda de Vogue descubren sus objetos de deseo de esta temporada.
- Announcements, comments, and quips don’t always come easily, but this petite guidebook makes social media a cinch by providing a collection of convenient updates! Bound in a hard cover with gold-colored lettering across its crimson face, this book contains a series of carefully composed tweets and other updates, complete with humor and hashtags. Five sections follow the introduction, showcasing short messages for describing your daily life, activities in your office, and sharing among your circle of friends. A final chapter surveys the details and disclosures that prominent famous names could have posted. Whether you’re confident and creative in 140 character or the notion of online networking makes you cringe, this hilarious handbook from Knock Knock will inspire followers to flood your page with praise! . Paper. Measures 5.75 inches in length, 3.5 inches in width. 112 pages. Hardcover. Imported.
- There's a time and a place for saying what's really on your mind, and Insults & Comebacks for all occasions provides verbatim lines for dishing it out with wit and verve.
- Christmas Carol & Other Christmas Writing by Charles Dickens
Dickens's delightful Christmas writings in a gorgeous new hardback edition.
After reading Chri - We look for interesting, well-designed and beautiful things for your home. From our small shop in the heart of London's Bloomsbury, we sell the best china, glass, linens, furniture, pictures, candles, vases, lights, antiques, books and other delights that we can find.
- The Penguin Clothbound Classics: the very best literature beaufitully re-imagined by award-winning designer Coralie Bickford-Smith.