- In 1973, Diane Von Furstenburg introduced her now famous wrap dress, an outfit she estimates has "found its way into almost every closet in America," becoming a cultural icon, symbolic of women's growing sexual and financial freedom. Today, DVF has updated and reissued the dress for a new generation; launched fragrance, cosmetics and couture companies; and ventured into the home-shopping business. She asks that this memoir "inspire those who read it." Simon & Schuster. Paperback.
- Audrey Hepburn: A Life in Pictures
- New York (HC) By Christopher and Susan Bliss Noted photographer Christopher Bliss has always found his inspiration in the grandeur of urban skylines and the challenging and invigorating life style of the cities they represent. Throughout his career as a commercial photographer, New York's soaring verticality and dynamism have been the subjects of his work. In this collection of superb color and black and white photographs, Bliss presents a stunning visual survey of New York during the last 15 years. Strongly connected by a keen sense of design and reflective of a broad artistic sensibility, these unforgettable images are both a documentary record of one of the world's favorite cities and an artful paean to architecture itself. ISBN: 978-3-83279-033-0 Published in: 2005 Pages: 143
- This is the book that all women have been waiting for-Bobbi's twenty-five-plus years of makeup artist experience distilled into one complete volume. With over 200 full-color photos and step-by-step instructions including a "Ten Step Guide to Perfect Makeup" that teaches you how to apply your makeup in ten minutes or less, this book shows you how to put on makeup like a pro. (Hardcover, 221 pages)
- Julia Child's seminal masterwork is enjoying a tidal wave of renewed popularity thanks to the film "Julie & Julia." A new generation joins legions of devoted Child aficionados, both beginners and seasoned home chefs, in embracing this culinary classic that's as timeless as the cuisine itself. Child's user-friendly cookbook translated intimidating French cuisine for an American audience back in 1961, with clear steps from shopping, to essential prep steps, to final creation of each dish. Where possible, she adapts classical techniques to modern American conveniences. Includes over 100 instructive illustrations; accompaniments and wine pairings are suggested for each recipe. Hardcover 718 pages Made in the USA Julia Child's seminal masterwork is enjoying a tidal wave of renewed popularity thanks to the film "Julie & Julia." A new generation joins legions of devoted Child aficionados, both... More Hardcover 718 pages Made in the USA
- Smooth Black. In response to popular demand we have created the Aspinal Lockable 5 Year Diary. Handmade in beautiful smooth Black calf leather, this stunning Lockable 5 Year Diary is hard bound with cream silver gilded end pages and finished with our Aspinal signature ribbon marker. The front cover is embossed with the words "FIVE YEAR DIARY" in Silver. Its handy A5 size is finished with a quality Swiss made nickel quick release clasp which is also lockable. Inside you will find sections for Personal Information, Emergency and Useful Numbers, an Address Book and pages for Notes. Each of the diary pages allows for five separate years worth of entries so you can be sure to record every key event and moment over a five year period. The Aspinal Lockable 5 Year Diary is perfect for personalising with initials or a name. Product Dimensions: 8.5" (H) x 6" (W) / Diary entry space - 1.7" x 5 per page.
- Vladimir Nabokov's Lolita is a dark and daring story of obsessive love and transgression. Humbert Humbert's lust for his pubescent step-daughter, Lolita, shocked readers when it was first published in the 1950's; yet the novel was also celebrated for its beautifully lyrical writing. Almost fifty years after its first publication, Lolita remains a powerful take of perversion and love gone wrong.
- Las editoras de moda de Vogue descubren sus objetos de deseo de esta temporada.
- Agenda Ballpoint GM
- Sincerely Tiffany. Pen in sterling silver.
- The April 22, 2010 issue of the Wall Street Journal profiled the use of the MBTI in career planning: It seems that this old classic is still pertinent even today. I will have to write a comment to the paper to let them know there is now a MBTI Step III, an instrument that is …
- Precies op tijd voor kerst en sint komt Chanel met doorgestikte agenda's met Chanel logo. Weg met dat oude HEMA ding en op naar de P.C.Hooftstraat voor een metallic-, glanzend zwart of rode agenda met orginele Karl Lagerfeld schets!
De Chanel agenda is re-fill en vanaf nu verkrijgbaar bij iedere Chanel boutique.
Timeless Classic agenda: klein model vanaf €360,- groot model vanaf €530,-.
Metallic Symbols €380.
- Our most popular organiser, the Agenda is designed to give you the means to run your life in and out of the office. It has five slots for credit or business cards, two sleeves, a zip pocket, popper fastener and pen holder. Comes with a year diary insert, pull-out year planner, note paper and PVC covered A-Z index.