- Vogue.com: The online home of Vogue with fashion, beauty, collections, culture, and video.
- The Postale Document Box Set will provide you with a little extra storage space while adding a vintage touch to any room in your home. Perfect for an entryway table, bedroom
- Set de cartes postales "Kindergardener" Pour les 10 ans de son personnage "Gardener" et pour son exposition "Crazy X'Mas", l'artiste Michael Lau accompagne ses nouvelles créations d'accessoires pour célébrer l'événement : sacs, planches de skate...
- Kelly Wearstler is the ultimate trendsetter in interior design. Hue by Kelly Wearstler builds upon the success of her first monograph, Modern Glamour, and includes recent, unpublished projects, including her home in Beverly Hills, celebrity residential projects as well as some of her latest hotel projects. Hue celebrates the power of color in Kelly's work and the possibilities of color in interior design and decorating. A must-have for amateurs and professionals seeking design inspiration America's top interior designer. Hardcover. 288
- The best buys this spring, all under $500. Mix chic sportif, safari style, utilitarian pieces, and a splash of bright yellow.
- Consultancy News
- Filling your wardrobe with pieces that stand the test of time is a no-brainer, but put your glam cap on this season and shop the classics that take it one step further.
- Avedon Fashion 1944-2000 encompasses seven decades of extraordinary images by Richard Avedon, the most influential fashion photographer of the 20th century. This comprehensive volume offers a definitive survey, from Avedon's groundbreaking early photographs for Harper's Bazaar through his constantly inventive contributions to Vogue, Egoiste, and The New Yorker. Each carefully selected image represents an artistic collaboration with significant models, stylists, and designers. Avedon Fashion accompanies the first major exhibition to survey this body of work, at the International Center of Photography in May 2009. Hardcover. 372 pages.
- Disguised as books, images of two iconic cities cover our destination boxes. Use on a coffee table to hide remote controls, on a bedside table to house jewelry, or enjoy them empty as great accent pieces. Set of four boxes includes two New York and two Paris Destination Boxes. Dimensions: 10.25" x 13.75" x 3.75"
- Las editoras de moda de Vogue descubren sus objetos de deseo de esta temporada.
- “It is a classical feminine theme. I modernized it with some fruity, and citrusy facets, to bring colors and life. I added more floral notes in a bouquet to have a voluptuous femininity. For the drydown I added some oriental notes to bring a touch of sensuality”. Bitter Orange, Mandarin, Neroli, Pear, Mimosa, Rose Absolute, Ylang Ylang, Tuberose Absolute, Orris Absolute, Amyris, Tonka Beans, Ambrette Seeds, Vanilla Absolute a portion of the proceeds for each bottle sold is going to war child international (A network of independent organizations working across the world to help children affected by war). due to postal regulations, this product cannot be shipped internationally. please note that oak can only accept returns on unopened and unaltered six scents perfumes.
- Nick Knight is among the world's most influential fashion photographers. His clients are among the top in fashion and design and include Alexander McQueen, Calvin Klein, Christian Dior, Levi Strauss, Yohji Yamamoto and Yves Saint Laurent. He has also shot album covers for Bjork, David Bowie, Kylie and Massive Attack, and his work has been exhibited at international institutions such as the Victoria and Albert Museum and Saatchi Gallery. The book is a collection of Knight's most beautiful and important images as well as previously unpublished photographs. Contents cover the different aspects of Knight's work to explain and visually reveal his point of view on a range of topics that he believes are crucial to understanding the motivation behind what he does.
- This is the book that all women have been waiting for-Bobbi's twenty-five-plus years of makeup artist experience distilled into one complete volume. With over 200 full-color photos and step-by-step instructions including a "Ten Step Guide to Perfect Makeup" that teaches you how to apply your makeup in ten minutes or less, this book shows you how to put on makeup like a pro. (Hardcover, 221 pages)
- Before I fell head-over-heels for fashion, I was deeply in love with reading. As an adolescent, I'm proud to say that although I had only a handful of friends, I never spent a weekend bored, restless, or alone. Magazines, memoirs, and novels were some of my closest companions, and for good reason - these words and images were there through thick and thin, and always available to take my mind on a fantastic journey or necessary escape from the real world. It was through my love of magazines in particular that I developed an affinity for fashion. The glossy pages of Vogue and the Saks Fifth Avenue catalog introduced me to a world that was continually evolving and constantly alluring. Luckily, there is a huge overlap between fashion and literature, as shown in this impressive hardback coffee table book. Author Daniele Bott has compiled a brilliant, visually stunning collection of all-things Chanel. The book explores five central themes of Chanel - the suit, the camellia, jewelry, fragrances, and make-up - using exquisite photography and thoroughly researched essays. However, as a fair warning, you should know that with each turn of a page comes either a quick intake of breath or an exhilarated squeal. It's impossible to react calmly to the plentiful images of vintage Chanel ads, candids of Coco in action, and close-ups of couture cosmetics. I can't wait to spend this winter reading up on the history and evolution of Chanel, thanks to this book's comprehensive capsulization of France's finest house of fashion. -Annie, Fashion Writer
- Louis Vuitton has always been associated with art, architecture, design and photography. This large format book explores 80 collaborations with the likes of Takashi Murakami and Stephen Sprouse. -Exclusive edition designed by Takashi Murakami with special cover, jacket and plexiglass slipcase silkscreened in Damier pattern only available online or in Louis Vuitton stores -Written by international critics in design, fashion, art, architecture and photography -404 pages including 3 special inserts -400 full colour photographs and illustrations -English version published by Rizzoli USA
- This classic writing journal includes 192 pages of college-ruled lined white acid-free pages bound by hand with top-quality leather. An attached leather strap secures the journal when not in use. Choose from dark brown, saddle brown, black, or buckskin. Handmade in the USA.
- Bring a touch of style to your desk with this “Everything Starts” leather notebook from Nuuna. Delicately crafted from recycled black bonded leather, it features the quote “Everything starts from a dot” in crisp white text. Perfect for keeping your thoughts organised, it includes 256 pages of premium Munken paper & lies flat to your desk. A welcome addition to your home or office, the unique design adds instant style to any work space & makes a wonderful gift idea for any occasion. Key features: * Material: bonded leather * Dimensions: 16.5x22cm * Black bonded leather cover * “Everything starts from a dot.” text in white * Eco friendly & FSC certified * 256 pages of the finest Munken paper * Thread stitching allows the notebook to lie flat * More notebooks also available from Nuuna
- Buffalo leather magazine basket with buckle handle.. Add rustic warmth and character to your home with the Leather Buckled Magazine Basket from Life of Riley.. Affectionately crafted from luxurious buffalo leather and beautifully hand finished, this luxury designer magazine basket is a charming storage solution for your home.. The surface of the distinctive tan leather is blind embossed creating a wonderful rustic finish.. Decorated with distinctive leather belts and a sturdy buckled handle, the magazine basket combines style with functionality.. Perfect as a housewarming present, wedding gift or delightful treat to yourself, this is a charming storage solution for books and magazines.. Life of Riley products are hand crafted by skilled craftsmen. Due to the beautiful natural characteristics of the buffalo leather, slight variations in appearance are to be expected and celebrated as no two items are exactly alike.
- A range of notebooks from HAY. Bound in canvas with ribbon page marker. A beautiful gift. Materials: Canvas, Paper and ribbon.
- Indulge in your love of iconic designers with this chic set of decorative, parchment-bound books from E. Lawrence. It brings together the boutique signs of Prada, Louis Vuitton, Chanel, Cartier, Hermes, Gucci, Tiffany and Co., and Dior in a vintage-style artistic statement piece that you'll want to display for years. Each book has been carefully deconstructed and lovingly reassembled by hand with only the finest materials; this is timeless art that will last.
Set includes 8 books
Parchment / hard-bound books
These are not blank-page diaries
Features real books that have been re-bound, not simple dust jacket covers
Handmade in the USA
- In The Mode
- Isolated open book
- Kinfolk magazine sets itself apart by emphasizing a laid-back philosophy to dining and entertaining with little or no how-to information. The Publication's title hints at its subject matter: entertaining, food, drink and community, all presented through lush photographs, essays and stylish art direction. Editor Nathan Williams collaborates with over 50 artists—photographers, illustrators, writers, and designers—to produce the quarterly publication, which is printed in the USA.
- Published by l’Imprimerie de Vaugirard in France Paris in 1899 with 23 bi monthly magazine on fashion and style from the late 19th featuring cover ( color
- These are a very clever set of boxes, they are leather bound to look like very fine old leather books, but are actually great storage boxes for magazines, cards, photos, and trinkets. Keep things handy without that personal clutter. These are a practical and beautifully rare combination. The Tom Sawyer book measures 10.75" x 14.75 " x 3.25", the Little Women book measures 8" x 11" x 2.5", Huckleberry Finn 6 is "8.5 "x 2", and Great Expectations is 4" x 6" x 1.5".
- Indulge in your love of global style and haute couture with this chic set of decorative, parchment-bound books from E. Lawrence. Its artistic fusion of delicate runway sketches, vivid pops of color, and old-fashioned typography makes it an iconic accent that you'll display for years. This is the first of two sets of books in the Haute Couture collection; each set features different colors and patterns. In every collection, the books have been carefully deconstructed and lovingly reassembled by hand with only the finest materials; this is timeless art that will last.
Collection includes 6 books
Parchment / hard-bound books
These are not blank-page diaries
Features real books that have been re-bound, not simple dust jacket covers
Handmade in the USA
- Vogue Turkey March 2014 Covers
- First edition of Lolita by Vladimir Nabokov
- Is it more important to fulfill core requirements or cultivate new interests? Learn how to create a stimulating and smart curriculum.
- Buffalo leather magazine basket with handles.. Add rustic warmth and character to your home interior with the Leather Magazine Basket from Life of Riley.. Affectionately crafted from luxurious buffalo leather and beautifully hand finished, this luxury designer magazine basket is a charming storage solution.. The surface of the distinctive tan leather is blind embossed creating a wonderful rustic finish.. Decorated with distinctive leather belts and sturdy strapped handles, the magazine basket combines style with functionality, easy to move around depending on your mood.. Perfect as a housewarming present, wedding gift or as a delightful treat to yourself, this is a charming storage solution for books and magazines.. Life of Riley products are hand crafted by skilled craftsmen. Due to the beautiful natural characteristics of the buffalo leather, slight variations in appearance are to be expected and celebrated as no two items are exactly alike.
- Watercolor Sketches, illustrations and drawings from my travels in Paris.
- A collection of “Great Gatsby” editions offers an illuminating cross section of 83 years of book design.
- The two biggest book genres are fiction and non-fiction. It's notoriously difficult to divide books according to genres, since...
- I realize that the book cover should be the LAST thing I worry about, but I saw my Patience, and I couldn't help myself. Inspiration strikes as it will yo. Helping Morrigan set up her new blog yesterday inspired me to share a bit of the book cover making process here with you. Firstly, as…
- The Scacco coffee table is an eye catching Italian table with structured ash veneer stained in wenge or walnut tones to suit your interior. Its construction visually frames any items you place on top and adequate storage space below is perfect for books and magazines. But as well as this beautifully sophisticated option we also have some further luxury additions that are available on this table which can be added on request including customization of the top with coloured glass inserts or leather panels. Exquisitely detailed we recommend contacting our customer services department to discuss any additional options you may require. Developed and produced entirely in Italy Pacini and Cappelinis collection is a statement of intent. With contemporary design elements this brand is typically Italian in taste and its fashion sense.
- Copyright Suzanne Collins, Scholastic Books- all rights reserved 201204
- London fashion consultant, stylist and personal shopper
- gifs des gifs juste pour le bonheur des yeux bonne visite
- Porter Magazine Porter. Issue 12, Winter Escape 2015. UK edition, Our roll call of incredible women this issue includes a list of 100 influential figures changing the way we look, lead and live, plus global role models, Instagirls and hashtag heroines. Actress Emma Watson graces the cover and discusses her dramatic change from child star to feminist icon, and what her brave UN speech on gender equality means to her. Transition into Spring with color blocking and stripes, snakeskin day bags, st
- Departures magazine believes that the best is defined not by its price tag but by quality, rarity, and one-of-a-kind discoveries. Explore the world through the eyes of this luxury lifestyle magazine -seen until now only by American Express Platinum and Centurion card members- the definitive source for travel, art, culture, and design.The World of Departures celebrates the magazines's first twenty-five years with the best of its award-winning articles, photography, and illustrations.
- New to Paperblanks®’ Silver Filigree Collection: Shadow - Writing Journals, Blank Books - PaperblanksPaperblanks produces beautiful writing journals, blank books, and dayplanners that celebrate human artistry and craft.
- A stack of blank books with pretty pastel covers. WANT.
- Add a splash of colour to your interior with this striking Sole di Capri magazine rack from Fornasetti. In a unique blue colour, this design features a sky scene with fluffy clouds, bright yellow suns and luxurious Italian architectural skyline. Finished with four legs and a wide space to contain magazines, books and catalogues, this stunning designer piece is a fabulous addition to any home.Key features: * Dimensions: L42xD27xH39cm * Stunning sky design * Bright colour finish * Classically influenced * More luxury home accessories available from Fornasetti
- Your memories will leap from the thick pages of Pineider's sophisticated leather album giving them the place of honor they deserve. Each page is protected by a vellum divider keeping your photos safe for years to come. Made in Italy
- British Vogue June 2013 Cover