- Similar itemIn this exquisite and very personal book, Martha Stewart welcomes you into her world, where she entertains in the expressive and beautiful style that she has made so famous. Whether a simple blueberry breakfast on a Sunday morning in Maine or a more lavish holiday dinner at Bedford, each of the gatherings is equally memorable, for what Martha cherishes above all is spending time and sharing delicious food with her family and friends. all of the events feature menus and stories for dreaming and planning, as well as delicious yet approachable recipes tomato and gruyre toast mini crab cakes with tarragon tartar sauce tiny tuna burgers leek and porcini risotto wild-mushroom lasagna braised short ribs roast turkey breast with sage butter rhubarb crumbles blueberry jam tartlets chocolate honey ice cream with butterscotch sauce plus some of Martha's favorite drinks, including pomegranate cosmopolitans and honeydew mojitos mix and match the recipes to create your own distinctive occasion set among Martha's dining rooms, kitchens, gardens, and patios, this is her most intimate book yet, a new classic for hosts and home cooks of every generation Hardcover. 432 pages. Measures 10.13x1.69x11.54". Imported.
- At first glance, Hot Bread Kitchen may look like many other bakeries. Multigrain sandwich loaves, sourdough batards, baguettes and Parker House rolls line the glass case in the small shop. But so do sweet Mexican conchas, rich msmen flatbreads, mini bialys sporting a filling of caramelized onion, and chewy Indian naan. In fact, the breads are as diverse as the women who bake thembecause the recipes come from their homelands. Hot Bread Kitchen is a bakery that employs and empowers immigrant women, providing them with the skills to succeed in the culinary industry. The tasty corollary of this social enterprise is a line of authentic breads you wont find anywhere else. Featured in some of New York Citys best restaurants and carried in dozens of retail outlets across the country, these international gems can now be made at home with The Hot Bread Kitchen Cookbook.
- Similar itemLeon's award winning mini recipe books are small but packed full of delicious recipes.Soups, Salads and Snacks is full of scrummy and healthy recipes for lighter meals.
- Similar itemLeon's award winning mini recipe books are small but packed full of delicious recipes.Brownies, Bars and Muffins is sure to sweeten up anybody's day!.
Books Multi-Colour Paper Small Adventures In Cooking
James Ramsden, the influential food blogger and pop-up supper club host aims to get his peers out of their culinary rut and experimenting with recipes that are delicious, unexpected and simple. Speedy after-work suppers such as Lamb Neck Fillets with Harissa and Chickpea Salad, food for friends like Grilled Aubergine with Tahini and Pomegranate and delicious slow-cooked dishes such as Pork Belly with Cider and Lentils are all fuss-free and achievable for cooks of any ambition. In this book James invites you to join him on his culinary adventure with fast feasts, swanky suppers, lazy lunches and late-night munchies that will make every meal a mini-voyage of discovery.
- Like it to get in stock alerts