Shop this look
- Similar itemBring contemporary style to your home with this New York Landmarks print by James Gulliver Hancock for Magma. A whimsical interpretation of New York City, this beautiful print features iconic landmarks such as the Empire State Building, the Guggenheim Museum & the Brooklyn Bridge. Hand printed onto Somerset velvet white cotton rag, it comes presented in a strong red Magma poster tube & makes a fabulous gift idea for any jet setter or art lover.Key features: * Material: velvet white cotton rag - 250gsm * Dimensions: 55x75cm * Hand printed silk screen print * Whimsical interpretation of New York City * Designed by James Gulliver Hancock for Magma * More quirky gifts available from Magma
- Similar itemIntricate, hand-embroidered bouquets fashioned from French knots have elegant sophistication in a white-on-white design. Both the center panel and outside border of this fine Italian linen tablecloth feature bands of delicate white flowers framed in gigluccio hand-drawn hemstitching.The inset diamond drawn-work is elegantly crowned by French knot embroidery.
- Similar itemKat once sat next to Lewis Carroll at a dinner party. She is a little shy but can cut a rug on the dance floor with the rest of them. Her favourite colour is aqua-marine and she hopes to be a respected author one day. Limited Edition of 150 prints. High quality print on archival quality Bockingford watercolour paper. Original artwork pen and ink A3 with nice white border for easy framing. Made in England.
- Similar itemAbstract splashes of color back the sleek silhouette of a bicycle on a stretched-canvas giclee print. Brand: GREEN LEAF ART. Style Name: Green Leaf Art 'Sport Bicycle' Wall Art. Style Number: 955028. 28"W x 22"H; Canvas/wood; By Green Leaf Art; made in the USA;
- Milind Nayak looks directly upward at the sky from beneath the strong branches of venerable trees. Delimited in color closures golden hills warm sunlight and lavender hills mingle in a glorious celebration of nature. Sadhana Jaipuria presents the work as a giclee archival print on canvas as a part of her gallery's collection. A self-taught painter Milind Nayak has worked in photography and digital art. His media include oils watercolors and pastels as he strives for the greatest realism possible. I believe art should mirror reality. I'm drawn by nature's vitality and exuberance hence I want to depict the glory of nature rather than altering its appearance the artist says. His paintings figure in collections in India England Germany Poland Ireland Scotland Holland Malaysia and the USA and he has exhibited his work in the US and London in additions to Indian venues.
- This creepy crawly Spider Web Round Tablecloth from Heritage Lace is a wonderfully spooky addition to a room that is just perfect for Halloween. This scary tablecloth is made of polyester and fine-gauge lace. With the Heritage Lace Spider Web Round Tablecloth, you can add an appropriately scary touch to your home just in time for Halloween. 100% polyester with fine-gauge lace. Machine wash. Measures 90" diameter. Made in USA.
- Similar itemColor block. Patchwork #4 collages tonal blocks of color as envisioned by artist Jordan Carlyle. Inspired by the changing of seasons, with spring and summer around the corner, the colors first came to him as crisp, clean and cheerful. As Carlyle reflects, "the name speaks for itself with the image taking its own shape and creating this patchwork pattern." Using a multimedia blend of photography and painting, the original artwork overlays textural squares of metallic gold with blocks of white and yellow on navy blue canvas, which is then digitally replicated on canvas. Jordan carlyle. Artist Jordan Carlyle infuses his work with raw glamour and structural sleekness, drawing inspiration from nature, architecture, fashion, food and people in his surrounding environment. To express his art—defined as modern, alluring, bold and fresh—the New York-based artist explores a mix of media, including photography, digital art, painting, etching and printmaking. CB2 Edition LMTD: CB2 Edition LMTD original works are offered one time only in a small reserve. This special CB2 Edition LMTD print has a limited-edition release of 150. Details and Dimensions: Patchwork #4 print. 33"Wx40"H. CB2 Edition LMTD print by Jordan Carlyle. Digital print on stretched canvas. Wipe with soft, dry cloth. Made in China. Overall Dimensions: Width: 33" Height: 40"
- Similar itemBring artistic flair to your home with this London Landmarks print by James Gulliver Hancock for Magma. A whimsical interpretation of London city, this contemporary print features iconic landmarks such as Big Ben, Tower Bridge, St Pauls Cathedral & the Shard. Hand printed onto Somerset velvet white cotton rag, it comes presented in a strong red Magma poster tube & makes a wonderful gift idea for any art enthusiast.Key features: * Material: velvet white cotton rag - 250gsm * Dimensions: 55x75cm * Hand printed silk screen print * Designed by James Gulliver Hancock for Magma
- This creepy crawly Spider Web Tablecloth from Heritage Lace is a wonderfully spooky addition to a room that is just perfect for Halloween. This scary tablecloth is made of polyester and fine-gauge lace. With the Heritage Lace Spider Web Tablecloth, you can add an appropriately scary touch to your home just in time for Halloween. 100% polyester. Machine wash. Measures 60" L x 90" W. Made in USA.
- Similar itemCommemorate the calm, relaxed feeling of seaside summers. This set of two fine art prints depict a starfish and shell in peaceful blue hues. Set in solid wood frames accented by a heavily distressed finish in hues of heavy taupe, off-white, and grey, they offer a look that brims with stunning depth and character. Placed in a guest bedroom, near a collection of shells gathered in summers past, or in the bath or powder room, this gorgeous ocean-inspired artwork adds the perfect touch of nostalgia to complement any beach house. Blue and white images on blue-gray backgrounds. Fine art quality. Premium frames.
- Similar itemView from above. This design explores a cityscape as an abstract mosaic of color and form. Envisioned by Creativity Explored artist Hung Kei Shiu, skyscrapers and urban dwellings are deconstructed into a concentration of freehand geometric forms. Much like a jazz musician who feels every note, Shiu creates by instinct. His spontaneous composition evokes dynamic rhythm and motion, originally rendered in watercolor, ink and oil pastel on paper and digitally replicated here on canvas. Hung kei shiu. Hung Kei Shiu is a studio artist at San Francisco's Creativity Explored, a nonprofit visual arts center where artists with developmental disabilities create, exhibit and sell art (learn more at creativityexplored.org). An intensely focused artist, Shiu deconstructs and reinterprets paintings to create his own abstract compositions. Working primarily in ink, paint pens and fabric collage, he builds fields of line and color through mark making, resulting in a deep sense of space. CB2 Edition LMTD: CB2 Edition LMTD original works are offered one time only in a small reserve. This special CB2 Edition LMTD design has a limited-edition release of 200. Details and Dimensions: Birds eye city view print. 30"Wx1.37"Dx40"H. CB2 Edition LMTD print by Hung Kei Shiu. Original hand-drawn design digitally replicated on stretched canvas. Wipe clean with soft, dry cloth. Made in China. Overall Dimensions: Width: 30" Depth: 1.37" Height: 40"
- Similar itemOriginal illustration is a Scraper Board. A3 with nice white border for easy framing. Limited edition print of 150. Printed on high quality archival Bockingford Watercolour paper. Made in England.
- This Custom Canvas collection is composed of images selected from original artwork from renowned artists around the world. Monarch Collection creates canvas reproductions using the Giclée process, which is today?s premier print technology producing high resolution Fine Art digital prints with deep, saturated color true to the original. Gallery Wrap finishing, so that the canvas may be hung without framing. The print extends around the sides of the canvas, which is precision folded and attached to the back of the stretcher frame. Each piece is printed, hand textured to match the brush stroke of the original work and sealed to ensure lasting quality for years to come. Made in USA