I'll be honest. I wasn't expecting to like this song. I mean (and I might be in the minority here), I didn't like half of the songs on their full-length Japanese album. So, yeah. I was pleasantly surprised. The song is catchy and the dance is, too. The girls look absolutely GORGEOUS.
Some of my favorite parts of the song/MV:
- the SooHyun butt bump
- the dance at the beginning with Yoona at the center
- Sunny's outfit
- Sooyoung's singing parts (idek I just really liked them. Her voice is well-suited for their Japanese songs, I think.)
- The YulFany duet
- Seohyun's "aibou"(?) part
- Tiffany's "boom boom boom" part (+ the bonus appearance of SwagFany)
- the way Seohyun says "paparazzi"
- Jessica's "bad boy bad girl" part
- the SooSun duet
- Hyoyeon's dance break
- Tiffany's "ratata"
- Tiffany's adlib
- the ending pose
- their HAIR (omglkjfskladjf)
Yeah. They all looked super gorgeous. omg I wish I could have SNSD's hair stylists at my disposal. sigh