- Similar itemSilk; lining: polyester/spandex. Dry clean. Imported. Shawl lapel, single button closure, long sleeves, front slit pockets. Slightly cropped at back hem.
- Michael Lo Sordo's white and blue striped maxi skirt is cut from crisp cotton-poplin. While the fabric is typically used in men's shirting, it's given feminine appeal with a bold front split. This boy-meets-girl design has partial lining to ensure opacity.
- Fashion-forward looks get a futuristic facelift in Laurence Dacade's bright white patent leather booties, detailed with a metallic silver heel for that modern-minimalist edge. Rounded toe, decorative topline, stitch detailing, back zip, blocky heel. Pair with contemporary separates and a shimmer of metallic accessories. No Material info available.
- Similar itemSlouchy, super soft cotton knit with exaggerated, dropped shoulders. Long sleeves. Ribbed hem. Relaxed fit. Color: Cream. 90% cotton, 10% silk.
- Similar itemSilk blend. Skirt measures approx 47" in length. Partially lined. Elastic waist. Lace stripes.
- Similar itemWith their well-loved line of shoe designs, Tod's is one fashion house no style-savvy woman should ever forgo. Soft suede upper. Tapered round toe. Patent leather patch at heel. Patent leather, buckled ankle strap. Leather lined. Rubber sole with signature treading at toe. 4'' Rounded, stacked wooden heel. All measurements are approximate. Suede / Leather; Italy;
- Similar itemGina Pullover by Rag & Bone. Wide neck pullover sweater with drop shoulders & long sleeves in an open knit of contrasting stripes. Wide, rounded neck. Dropped shoulders. Long sleeves. Textured, open knit. Contrasting stripes. Solid hem. Slightly relaxed fit. Color: Black. 70% Viscose, 30% Polyamide. Contrast: 100% Cotton.
- Stella McCartneySkinny-Lapel One-Button Blazer, BlushDetailsSuiting. Skinny shawl lapel. One-button front. Long sleeves may be ruched, as shown. Relaxed fit. Welt pockets. Viscose/acetate/spandex. Made in Bulgaria. Designer About Stella McCartney: She may be Paul McCartney's daughter, but Stella McCartney earned her way into the ranks of fashion's most elite designers. She learned tailoring while working on London's Savile Row, did an internship with Christian Lacroix, and served as creative director at Chloe (succeeding none other than Karl Lagerfeld). She launched her own label in 2001 and has made her mark with sweet and sophisticated designs that reflect both her signature style and her personal philosophy by incorporating a natural confidence and consciously avoiding all use of leather and fur.
- Similar itemA soft white shade with a tortoise shell, single button fasten, the Relic blazer from Helmut Lang boasts a relaxed, tailored fit with long sleeves and subtle shoulder pads. Two front welt pockets and twisted trims to replace lapels complete the design. E.D. Outer: Pure Viscose. Lining: 95% Silk, 5% Spandex. Contrast fabric: Pure Silk. Made in the USA.