Shop this look
- Similar itemPeep toe. Large satin bow on vamp. Transparent allover lace pattern. Piping. Slip-on. Satin covered stiletto heel and partially hidden platform. Approx. 5"" heel, 1"" platform. Imported
- **A Great Additional Discount Is Available!!---Click on my Name Above ( "Listed by...") to learn about my Multi-Sale Discount Offer in my Closet Profile** Rare, lovely, vintage and completely flawless with an antique patina, this gorgeous authentic Miriam Haskell 1970s-era Pin with safety-clasp will brighten and enliven any ensemble, coat, scarf of hat. Allow this precious brass filigreed Butterfly with its hand-wired rhinestones of white, ruby, topaz, sapphire and emerald & pearls to light gently on your shoulder, or rest lovingly on your lapel. Composed by hand, as were all of her exquisite pieces, and even as they still are today, this 2.5"L x "W x 1.5H is a treasure that you will treasure for many years to come. This piece, with the rich patina of it age, carries on its underside that MIRIAM HASKELL stamp of Authenticity. Do not miss this prize. -Miriam Haskell was born in Tell City, Indiana across the Ohio River from Louisville, Kentucky. After studying at Chicago University for 3 years, she moved in 1924 to New York City with $500 in her pocket. 2 years later, she opened a jewelry boutique; "LE BIJOU DE L'HEURE". The same year, Frank Hess joined her business and she opened a second outlet in the city. While there is continued controversy regarding whose created most of the designs, they continued to two work together until Miriam left the company in 1950 while Hess continued to design for many years afterwards. In the 1930s, Haskell relocated the company to 392 Fifth Avenue. During the Depression, their affordable jewelry sets of glass and gold plate were so popular, the company went on to open boutiques at Saks Fifth Avenue; where Chanel pieces were also sold, and Burdines's, as well as stores in Miami and London. Movie stars such as Lucille Ball, Joan Crawford and stars from the Ziegfeld Follies and social celebrities such as Gloria Vanderbilt and the Duchess of Windsor used Haskell jewelry for publicity shots and personal use. While her jewelry was usually not signed before 1950, after that time her brother Joseph Haskell who introduced the first regularly signed Miriam Haskell jewelry.
- A total of 10 diamonds alternating with 12 blue sapphires are showcased in this unique diamond and blue sapphire engagement ring with matching wedding band. The natural color stones and sparkling clear GH/VS1 diamonds are set in a hypoallergenic Palladium prong setting.The interchangeable head prong mounting lets you design your own engagement ring set with your choice center stone.This designer color gemstone bridal band is also available in other metals.
- Similar itemOn Linea Pelle's embossed leather crossbody, an optional curb chain strap and sleek row of oversized studs add edge for stunning off-duty style.
- Our CZ pave ball freshwater pearl drop pendant and earrings set has it all. Featuring a stunning pendant with a freshwater pearl which drops elegantly from a cubic zirconia encrusted pave ball on a 16 inch chain. A stud push pack closure emphasizes beauty and functionality for these beautiful earrings that have an 8mm pearl on each. This womens jewelry set is sophisticated, chic, classic and most of all glamorous. Order a pair today for you or a special friend. For pierced ears only. Pearl Pendant Necklace and Earrings Set. Freshwater White Pearl. Alloy. 16 In chain. Total Weight 10 grams. Returns Accepted on Unworn. Silver plated base; Imported;
- Similar itemOnline Exclusive With a classic peep-toe, stunning brooch and lace design, these stand-out pumps elevate any special occasion ensemble. Platform pumps. Peep toe. Metallic lace upper. Rhinestone ornament at toe. Cushioned insole. Slips on. 4.5" heel. Material: Synthetic.
- Similar itemA chic saddle bag in on-trend Spanish- and Brazilian-inspired Cavalino leathers, this crossbody features an oversized flap covering a roomy main compartment and an added slip pocket for the items you use most. By Patricia Nash. Cavalino.
- This unique diamond engagement ring with matching wedding band displays a total of 22 diamonds, totaling approximately 0.35 carats . The sparkling white GH/VS1 diamonds are magnificently set in a 14k white gold prong setting.Select a perfect center stone and design her engagement ring.
- An oversized clip-lock gleams at the front flap of a rich leather crossbody, while an optional chain strap lets you switch in a flash from handheld to crossbody style. Brand: REBECCA MINKOFF. Style Name: Rebecca Minkoff 'Mini MAC' Convertible Crossbody Bag. Style Number: 858533_23. Top zip closure; Exterior zip pocket under flap; Interior wall pocket; Protective metal feet; Signature print lining