- This wedding set features beautifully etched flowers and pedals appearing almost entirely around both the engagement ring and wedding band. This 14K white gold wedding set features a lovely floral design, a lasting symbol of the love that continues to grow between you and your bride.This floral accented solitaire engagement ring with wedding band are lovely alone, but even better together, just like you and your beloved. This bridal set is also available in a number of different metals.
- Similar itemYou're the very picture of elegance in the Touch Ups Classy pump, a foot-flattering shoe that will elevate your special day. This high-heeled women's peep-toe dress shoe has a dyeable, lace-topped satin upper dotted with pearlized silver mini studs. A lightly cushioned footbed eases your stride atop the wrapped stiletto heel, covered platform and smooth leather sole of the Touch Ups Classy peep-toe pump.
- **A Great Additional Discount Is Available!!---Click on my Name Above ( "Listed by...") to learn about my Multi-Sale Discount Offer in my Closet Profile** Rare, lovely, vintage and completely flawless with an antique patina, this gorgeous authentic Miriam Haskell 1970s-era Pin with safety-clasp will brighten and enliven any ensemble, coat, scarf of hat. Allow this precious brass filigreed Butterfly with its hand-wired rhinestones of white, ruby, topaz, sapphire and emerald & pearls to light gently on your shoulder, or rest lovingly on your lapel. Composed by hand, as were all of her exquisite pieces, and even as they still are today, this 2.5"L x "W x 1.5H is a treasure that you will treasure for many years to come. This piece, with the rich patina of it age, carries on its underside that MIRIAM HASKELL stamp of Authenticity. Do not miss this prize. -Miriam Haskell was born in Tell City, Indiana across the Ohio River from Louisville, Kentucky. After studying at Chicago University for 3 years, she moved in 1924 to New York City with $500 in her pocket. 2 years later, she opened a jewelry boutique; "LE BIJOU DE L'HEURE". The same year, Frank Hess joined her business and she opened a second outlet in the city. While there is continued controversy regarding whose created most of the designs, they continued to two work together until Miriam left the company in 1950 while Hess continued to design for many years afterwards. In the 1930s, Haskell relocated the company to 392 Fifth Avenue. During the Depression, their affordable jewelry sets of glass and gold plate were so popular, the company went on to open boutiques at Saks Fifth Avenue; where Chanel pieces were also sold, and Burdines's, as well as stores in Miami and London. Movie stars such as Lucille Ball, Joan Crawford and stars from the Ziegfeld Follies and social celebrities such as Gloria Vanderbilt and the Duchess of Windsor used Haskell jewelry for publicity shots and personal use. While her jewelry was usually not signed before 1950, after that time her brother Joseph Haskell who introduced the first regularly signed Miriam Haskell jewelry.
- Give your handbag collection a modern update with this authentic Prada shoulder bag. With its sporty banded exterior and oversized front buckle, this bag is a study in structured style. A generously sized interior marries function with fashion creating an everyday bag that you won't want to live without. This Prada item is pre-owned/used and is guaranteed to be authentic. Layaway available on select items.
- Sterling spheres surround luminous mabe pearls like halos. By Shanker this exquisite jewelry set features circles and globes. Gemstone hemispheres center the earrings and pendant while the necklace includes a matching chain of diminutive silver balls. .925 Sterling silver
- This floral style blue diamond engagement ring and wedding band bridal set showcases fancy colored diamonds of VS2-SI1 clarity.The cluster style 14k white gold engagement ring features 8 pave set blue diamonds. There are two clusters of vibrant blue diamonds on each side of the center stone.10 blue diamonds are pave set along its matching contour style wedding band.Create your own unique engagement ring by choosing a center stone from our large selection of non-conflict diamonds.This 0.34ct bridal set is also available in other metals.
- Similar itemThis authentic Jimmy Choo Riki Hobo Suede Medium constructed in shimmery gold suede showcases a feminine yet stylish bag perfect for the modern woman. This eye-catching shoulder bag features adjustable straps woven through oversized grommet rings allowing the bag to cinch and expand and polished gold-tone hardware accents. The golden flip-lock closure opens to a tan suede interior including a wall pocket and side zip pocket for all essentials. **Note: Shoe photographed is used as a sizing reference, and does not come with the bag. These are professional pictures of the actual bag offered by Trendlee. Estimated Retail: $1,750 Condition: Great. Slight scratches on buckle hardware, minor wear on base corners. Accessories: None. Measurements: Handle Drop 8", Height 11", Width 16", Depth 6" Designer: Jimmy Choo Model: Riki Hobo Suede Medium Item Number: 1188/05.
- Similar itemCelebrate your glamorous style in the Nina Fraser open-toe evening pump. The sleek satin upper of this high-heel women's dress shoe features a flirty bow detail. A lightly cushioned footbed lends comfort and support for your special occasion.
- This stunning bridal set in 14k rose (pink) gold features about 0.33 total carats of diamond fire and light. Featuring a unique square shaped halo diamond engagement ring setting and a semi-eternity wedding band of additional diamond accents , this bridal set is are sure to please. This square halo diamond bridal set is mesmerizing and forever memorable.