- Similar itemStella McCartneyFalabella Fringe Tote Bag, PlatinumDetailsFringed shiny dotted faux-chamois (polyester) with gunmetal-colored hardware.Signature curb chain trim and faux leather whipstitching.Chain tote handles.Stella McCartney logo disc charm.Dipped top with magnetic-snap closure.Slouchy, yet structured body.Fabric lining; inside zip and open pockets.14 1/2"H x 13 3/4"W x 2 3/4"D.Made in Italy.Designer About Stella McCartney:She may be Paul McCartney's daughter, but Stella McCartney earned her way into the ranks of fashion's most elite designers. She learned tailoring while working on London's Savile Row, did an internship with Christian Lacroix, and served as creative director at Chloe (succeeding none other than Karl Lagerfeld). She launched her own label in 2001 and has made her mark with sweet and sophisticated designs that reflect both her signature style and her personal philosophy by incorporating a natural confidence and consciously avoiding all use of leather and fur.
- Similar itemEscadaSleeveless Sheer Knit Lace Dress, White/MultiDetailsSheer striped knit.Sheer yoke; round neckline; sleeveless.Slim bodice with natural waist.Narrow A-line skirt with fluted hem.Hem hits just past the knee.Keyhole back.Viscose/polyamide.Dry clean.Made in Italy.Designer About Escada:Margaretha and Wolfgang Ley debuted their company in the late 1970s, and named it for a racehorse that proved lucky for them: Escada. The German line soon established a reputation for distinctive, well-made clothes. Over the years, the collection expanded to include Escada Sport as well as accessories and fragrances. Today, design directors Karen Schoeller and Daniel Wingate guide the house of Escada into its next era.
- Diane von Furstenberg suede bootie. Peep toe tops 1 1/4" covered platform. 5" covered wedge; 3 3/4" equivalent. Lace-up front with golden eyelets. Leather lining and footbed. Leather and rubber sole. "Payton" is imported.
- Similar itemBlue and grey wool blend cape from Isabel Marant Étoile featuring a funnel neck, long wide sleeves and a loose style.
- Similar itemStella McCartney's faux leather "Beckett" shoulder bag is spliced with faux suede sides for extra flexibility and room. Store your valuables in the detachable pouch, carrying it like the models for day, tucked under your arm. Adjustable shoulder strap. Magnetic fastening. Faux suede lining, internal zipped pockets and detachable zipped pouch. Height 34cm -13.5" x Width 45cm -17.752 x Depth 17cm -6.75.
- Similar itemInspired by the city of lights these Saint Laurent ankle boots are crafted from glittering black suede. A vertiginous stiletto heel and point toe lend them the French brand’s signature sharpness; black elasticated side panels make them easy to slip on. Take note from the Parisian style set and pair them with a statement biker jacket and cigarette pants.
- 94% rayon 6% spandex. Dry clean recommended. Rib knit edges. Oversized sleeves at shoulder.
- Tadashi ShojiShort-Sleeve Lace Overlay Cocktail DressDetailsTadashi Shoji lace cocktail dress with contrast underlay; scalloped trim. Approx. 41"L from shoulder to hem (size 2). Recommended for black tie events.Jewel neckline; semisheer front and back yoke.Short sleeves.Sheath silhouette. Back zip. Rayon/polyester/nylon; lined.Imported. Model's measurements: Height 5'10"/177cm, bust 32"/81cm, waist 24"/61cm, hips 35"/89cm, dress size US 2/4. Designer About Tadashi Shoji:Designer Tadashi Shoji draws from his background in fine and contemporary art for his beautifully imagined and expertly executed dresses. The designer, who was born and raised in Japan, relocated to study fashion design and clothing manufacturing in Los Angeles, where his eponymous global label is based.
- Similar itemMilitary green suede cut-out ankle boots from Giuseppe Zanotti Design featuring a peep toe, a brand embossed insole, a rear zip fastening and a stiletto heel.