- Similar itemExpertly blends all eye shadow shades together, softening any harsh lines or edges. The Eye Blender Brush can also be used to set concealer using powder from the Creamy Concealer Kit.
- Similar itemThe ultimate professional brush allows you to achieve the perfect result. Made with cruelty-free synthetic hair for hygienic application. Key Benefits: 1. Cruelty free: made with synthetic materials. 2. Effective: Non-porous fibers give you the ultimate effect with minimal makeup. 3. Hygienic application: Suitable for a variety of formulations.
- Similar itemWhat is it: The ultimate brush for a flawless foundation application. Who is it for: The woman who wants a polished foundation look. Why is it different: This brush is expertly angled and designed to deliver a polished look with full coverage. Foundation disappears, leaving you with a flawless finish. How do I use it: Use with any foundation formula to blend, layer, and shade. Featured in Fitness (June 2014).
- Similar itemMakeup on a mission. MAKE is proud to donate 10% of retail sales to the nonprofit organization We See Beauty Foundation, which benefits women-run, worker-owned cooperative businesses. All products are made in New York City. Our uniquely shaped Kabuki brush is finely hand-crafted with soft black goat hair. This multi-tasking domed brush is great for defining cheekbones, sweeping on blushes and diffusing illuminators or powders and comes with a glossy, lacquered handle designed for durability. Any way you use it, the result is a sublime, flawless finish. Usage: Lightly brush over area desired. Not tested on animals, cruelty-free.
- Similar itemFor use with dark eye shadow shades, the Eye Liner Brush is perfectly shaped to create a precise and even line.
- Similar itemWhat it is: A handmade Kabuki brush that leaves a subtle uniform veil on your face. What it does: This ball-shaped brush, designed with Nicolas Degennes’ work on fashion shoots in mind, has fully angled bristles that generously grasp powder and fits perfectly to the skin with a bigger surface to blend. Superior quality goat hair improves the powder’s application thanks to the hair asperities that catch the powder, promoting a flexible and uniform application.
- Similar itemWhat it is: A versatile foundation brush for use with all formulations. What it does: Shiseido's innovative technology combined with traditional Japanese brush-making techniques create the perfect foundation finish. Perfect for liquid, cream or powder, this brush picks up all types of formulas for a uniform application and impeccable finish. What else you need to know: Gently tapered strands create an angled slant that best allows bristles to reach all facial contours. A short handle allows for precise control during application and portability for travel.
- Similar itemWhat is it: A great multi-purpose brush that imparts a soft, airbrushed finish to Shimmer Brick as well as creating a seamless finish for Bronzing Powder and Blush. Who is it for: Anyone looking for a super soft brush to apply Blush and Bronzing Powder seamlessly. Why is it different: Ideal for dusting Shimmer Brick Compact for a natural-looking, shimmery glow. The Face Blender Brush can also be used with Sheer Finish Loose Powder , Blush or Bronzing Powder to create seamless transitions. How do I use it: Lightly stroke the Face Blender Brush across product and lightly tap to remove excess. Use a sweeping motion to blend over skin.
- Similar itemWHAT IT IS: Directly designed thanks to the experience of Nicolas Degennes during fashion shoots, this high-quality professional brush leaves a subtle uniform veil on your face. Perfection is possible. This outstanding makeup result is due to a specific ball shape that provides a more natural result. WHAT ELSE YOU NEED TO KNOW: Why a ball-shaped brush? A Professional reason: The fully angled bristles enable to take generously grasp the powder and fit perfectly to the skin with a bigger surface to blend. How to select only the best for our brushes? To have an optimized result, we have adapted the hair quality to each makeup product to be used with it.. Superior goat hair: best hair quality for powders. The use of natural hair improves the powder’s application thanks to the hair asperities that catch the powder better. It promotes a flexible and uniform application.. The brush is handmade: a work of precision and quality