- "Shoes, shoes, shoes. Darlene loves to shop for shoes. You might often find her in boutiques trying on hundreds and hundreds of pairs of shoes." — @french-orchid
Black lace shoe boot with lace up front and block wooden heel. Accessories stylists own. Size me up: Heel height: 5. 5 inches. Size range: UK 3 - 8. Get to know me: Upper: Manamade. Care for me: Avoid contact with liquids
- "Darlene loves ballet, her aunt gave her private lessons when she was 7." — @french-orchid
I present to you a copy of my original watercolor painting, painted using the very best materials. (Winsor & Newton watercolors on Gvaro p watercolor paper.) Layers and layers of transparent colors are used creating a gorgeous finished piece. The web never does it justice, it really is lovely in person. This piece comes unframed. It is sprayed with a matt varnish krylon coating so there is no need to put this behind glass. This watercolor print will come to you wrapped in tracing paper for protection and put in cardboard tube
- "She loves curling her hair." — @french-orchid
Top finds from friends & celebrities. Get rewarded with PTZ for sharing your style.
- "One word: accessories, lots of them." — @french-orchid
- "Darlene loves cardigans." — @french-orchid
- "She loves drawing in her spare time." — @french-orchid
hand drawn doodles design elements scetch scribbles drawing Stock Photo - MS, Artist: jeremywhat , Code: 400-04883350
- "She loves horseback riding." — @french-orchid
- "She loves acting." — @french-orchid
Theater Stage With Red Curtains And Night Background Painting by Setsiri Silapasuwanchai, Theater Stage With Red Curtains And Night Background Painting, Theater Stage With Red Curtains And Night Background Painting for Sale, Theater Stage With Red Curtains And Night Background Fine Art Print, Theater Stage With Red Curtains And Night Background Poster, Setsiri Silapasuwanchai Fine Art
- "Darlene, even though being the girly-girl she is, loves wearing jeans with combat boots." — @french-orchid
Prepare for summer with a polka dot print from Marc by Marc Jacobs. Baby blue denim adopts the spotty pattern for a sweet take on the slim leg silhouette. Accented with distressed detail at the knees, these jeans offer the perfect balance between sweet style and fashion-forward savvy. Classic five-pocket style. Zipper fly, button closure. Belt loops. 90% Cotton, 10% Polyester. Machine wash.
- "Even though she isn't the brightest cookie in the cookie jar, Darlene shows great interest in writing." — @french-orchid
- "Darlene has a thing for cats." — @french-orchid
Desktop wallpapers from Zastavki.com, free download 3D-graphics, Auto,
Cities, Girls, Animals, Games, Space, cartoons and more other computer wallpapers for your computer
- "She's a daydreamer." — @french-orchid
Spend a blissful day indulging in daydreams as beautiful and carefree as this A-line skirt by Poppy London! Vintage-inspired and crafted in Great Britain, Poppy London’s beautiful, border-printed pieces depict the adventures of a little girl named Poppy, and her playful pup, Fred. This enchanting white skirt captures a whimsical scene of Poppy and her dog sitting amidst a fantastical flurry of dandelions. Wear this piece with a tucked-in, orange blouse, heather-grey knee-high socks, and sunshine-yellow flats to create an outfit as magical as your musings.
- "She loves her job [modelling] and wouldn't trade it for the world." — @french-orchid
Figure-fit dress in sturdy jersey with 3/4-length sleeves 5% elastane, 95% polyester. Machine wash at 30˚
- "She loves the beach." — @french-orchid
These groovy Heart Shaped Aviator Sunglasses are the coolest accessory this season to complete a chilled out, flashback look!
- "She loves putting on makeup, but only a thin layer of it. She doesn't put on mountains of it on her face as she thinks that real beauty is more attractive than the plastic, fake, effect makeup emanates." — @french-orchid
A super-gorgeous makeup compact is nothing without the fabulous beauty treats inside. The Femme Fatale Antique Lace Collection includes a mirror, a double-ended shadow and liner brush and the most beautiful, smooth-wearing shimmery eyeshadows in Champagne Topaz, Rose Gold and Burnished Bronze. The shades work in harmony to create an ultra-sophisticated look that speaks volumes. How to use: With the rounded edge of the applicator, sweep the lightest shade from the base of your lashes up to your browbones. Use the medium hue along crease to contour and define. As a finishing touch, dip the liner brush in the darkest eyeshadow and rim top and bottom lash lines. Go thin or thick, depending on the effect you wish to achieve: thin for subtle definition, thick for superb drama. Undeniably flattering, each versatile, buildable and hypoallergenic shade in the trio can be used alone and applied wet or dry. By Laura Geller Beauty.