- Similar itemAdd a dash of whimsy to your kitchen with this White Rabbit tea towel from Mrs Moore’s Vintage Store. Made from 100% premium cotton which is fabulously durable, this tea towel features a screen print of the iconic White Rabbit character. With a bright purple border, it includes the classic quote ‘Oh My Ears & Whiskers’ and there are many more fantastical Alice In Wonderland inspired designs available from the vintage style brand.Key features: * Material: 100% premium cotton * Dimensions: 78x48cm * Design inspired by Lewis Carol’s famous characters * Screen print of the White Rabbit * With a bright purple border * Handmade in Britain * Machine washable at 40°C
- Similar itemDesign by Rosita Missoni.Made in Italy by Missoni Home. Aesthetic but no less functional, the Erode Gray Throw is a fun and fabulous accent for adding a splash of color and texture to decors. This modern blanket features a spectrum of neutral hues — from cool gray to earthy brown — finished with gray fringe. Erode's plush woven construction provides ample warmth and comfort where needed. Also offered in Green and Pink colorways. Product Features: 87% wool, 13% polyamide Comes packaged in a Missoni Box Do not wash in water Do not bleach Iron on a low heat, max temp 110° C Delicate dry-clean with perchloroethylene
- Similar itemHoppy, furry, carrot-loving light...who can resist it? The Moooi Rabbit Table Lamp, designed by Front (the provocative and ultra-acclaimed Swedish design collaborative). The black shade is PVC/cotton laminate; the black rabbit is polyester. As the lamp's light cascades down onto the rabbit, the fur looks warm and dense. A unique way to lighten up your living space (and they look great in bunny bunches of two or three).
- Similar itemBernhardt. Fenneck Leather Chair. Handcrafted chair. Hardwood frame. Top-grain and full-grain leather upholstery. Hand-applied nailhead trim. Blend-down wrapped seat cushion with 1.8 density foam core. 30"W x 41.5"D x 54"T. Seat, 23.5"W x 18"D x 19"T. Made in the USA. Boxed weight, approximately 90 lbs.
- Similar itemCoordinate your home in quirky style with this set of two Kissing Rabbits tea towels from Anorak. Crafted from 100% cotton, they are machine washable and feature an adorable pattern of orange rabbits against a pale blue background. A welcome addition to any kitchen, they are perfect to pair with the wide range of matching home accessories also available from Anorak. Key features: * Material: 100% canvas cotton * Dimensions: H44xW18cm * Classic Kissing Rabbits print in orange & pale blue * Set of two tea towels * More Kissing Rabbits accessories available * More fun designs available from Anorak
- Similar itemPulling inspiration from traditional cooking pots and water vessels, Tom Dixon works with skilled artisans in India to create these beautiful fixtures. Brass is first spun and then hand-beaten on the interior in Moradabad , India. The inside is left in its natural color and exterior is painted black. 98" black cloth cable and black metallic canopy (4.9" dia). 60W Globe G30 bulb included. Max 100 watt. UL Listed.
- Similar itemMade from super-soft merino wool hand-dyed and hand-spun, it features a chunky weave that provides a warm embrace during cooler months. Preserving traditional techniques and utilizing indigenous, handmade tools, this beautiful art piece for the home is crafted by an artisan cooperative in southern Brazil. It evokes and encourages calm, meditative moments.
- Similar itemMoore & Giles palette. Full-grain leather upholstery is soft, durable and gradually develops a natural patina. Hardwood frame. Fiber and foam fill. Turned legs; wilcox grey-washed finish. Legs are not removable. Wipe clean with damp cloth. Handcrafted in USA. Select colors are made to order. The ""available by"" date shown above indicates the estimated ship date
- Similar itemHand-crafted using the same techniques that were developed by louis comfort Tiffany in the early 1900s, this beautiful Tiffany-style piece contains hand-cut pieces of stained glass, each wrapped in fine copper foil. Alvira 2-light Tiffany-style ceiling lamp features an inverted off-white shade with jewels all over it. This ceiling lamp requires two bulbs which reflects through the shade. This will surely captivate your attention whether it is placed in your living room, kitchen, dining room and etc. Tiffany-style ceiling lamp Off-white Tiffany lamp Jeweled Tiffany lamp Includes about 5 inches of rod to mount Setting: Indoor Fixture finish: Bronze Shades: 16 inches diameter stained glass Number of lights: Two (2) Requires two (2) 60-watt bulbs (not included) Line switch Dimensions: 16 inches diameter x 10 inches high Assembly required. This fixture does need to be hard wired. Professional installation is recommended. Note: Shade colors will appear darker and less vibrant when not illuminated. The hand-crafted nature of this product creates variations in color, size and design. If buying two of the same item, slight differences should be expected. Attention california residents: This product contains lead, a chemical known to the state of california to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Number of Light: 2 Lights Light Bulb Type: Incandescent Bulb Wattage: 60 W Lighting Type: Semi-Flush Product Features: CSA Listed, ETL Listed, UL Listed Material: Art Glass, Metal Light Direction: Multi-directional Setting: Indoor Switch Type: Hardwired Lighting Style: Tiffany Exact Color: Off White Height: 14 in or less Finish: Bronze Finish Width: 16 in or less Color: Off-White Hand-crafted using the same techniques that were developed by louis comfort Tiffany in the early 1900s, this beautiful Tiffany-style piece contains hand-cut pieces of stained glass, each wrapped in fine copper foil. Attention california residents: This product may contain lead, a chemical known to the state of california to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Note: Shade colors will appear darker and less vibrant when not illuminated. Handcrafted using the same techniques that were developed by Louis Comfort Tiffany in the early 1900s, this beautiful Tiffany-style piece contains hand-cut pieces of stained glass, each wrapped in fine copper foil. Attention California residents: This product may contain lead, a chemical known to the state of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Note: Shade colors will appear darker and less vibrant when not illuminated. Color: Off-White.