- Similar itemMade from super-soft merino wool hand-dyed and hand-spun, it features a chunky weave that provides a warm embrace during cooler months. Preserving traditional techniques and utilizing indigenous, handmade tools, this beautiful art piece for the home is crafted by an artisan cooperative in southern Brazil. It evokes and encourages calm, meditative moments. Available in Melon, Cream, Cloud, Gold, and Black.
- Similar itemBrighten your kitchen for springtime with these floral towels, decorated with woodland bunnies and a pale blue print inspired by vintage damask textiles. Tailored from soft, durable and lint-free cotton, they’re practical for everyday tasks and double as festive tea towels. Pair them with our Damask Bunny Dinnerware for Easter entertaining, or wrap them up as charming hostess gifts. 100% cotton. Each towel has a loop for hanging. Machine-wash. Mixed set of two.
- Similar itemDesign Ludovica + Roberto Palomba, 2013. Chrome-plated steel base, polyurethane, leather upholstery. Made in Italy by Zanotta for Maserati. "If Maserati was an armchair, what would it be like?...We took up the perspective image of a Maserati in the lines, retracing the fluid structures of the silhouette of the bonnet to give the mark of continuity." -Ludovica + Roberto Palomba. An occasion to celebrate the history of two great Italian companies. Maserati and Zanotta are two brands, which started locally and became internationally recognized, remaining loyal to their original values and ability to create design that keeps with the times. Grandtour, the new limited series armchair is an article that encapsulates the spirit and values the two brands have always expressed: sophistication, comfort, refinement of materials, shapes and details, avant-garde design and a very high level of craftsmanship. The two companies which, meeting for the first time, have created an object for the living room inspired by the lines and sportiness of the Maserati Quattroporte. The harmonious, dashing lines of this car were analyzed, broken down, reproduced and reinterpreted by the designers until the shape of an ergonomic and ground-breaking seat, celebrating the relaxation and comfort in a new dimension, was achieved. The Grandtour Lounge chair features a chromium-plated steel base with stiff polyurethane frame. The cushions are polyurethane/Dacron Du Pont with fixed internal nylon cover. The removable external quilted cover is offered in leather 99 in your choice of three options. The processing of the leather cover is inspired by the old "capitonné" technique to achieve a soft and comfortable surface. The Zanotta Extra leather used is a full-grain leather that acquires beauty over time and gives a feeling of great naturalness to the touch. Ludovica + Roberto Palomba are a group of architects and designers based in Milan, Italy. They primarily deal with architecture, industrial design, exhibit design, art direction, communications and marketing consulting. 32.7" w | 38.2" h | 37.4" d | seat: 15.4" h.
- Similar itemDesign Front, 2006. Polyester, pvc/cotton laminate on metal structure. Made in The Netherlands by Moooi. A perfect guest for a Mad Hatter's tea party. The Rabbit lamp is one of a three piece collection of animal furniture designed by Front which also includes a life-sized Horse Lamp and a Pig table. Front started in 2003 by a design group of four. All members are involved in the design process from initial discussions and ideas to final product. Their works are based on common discussions, exploring and investigations about different topics. And the final products often communicate a story to the observer about the design process, conventions within the product field or the material it is made of. The Rabbit lamp is available in black only. 21.3" h | shade: 11.2" dia. Requires 1x40W max E12 bulb | UL listed.
- Similar itemMod style takes center stage with the Redford House Manhattan armchair. An airy metallic base suspends the furnishing's plush cushions and hardwood seat for a captivating interior statement. 28"W x 28"D x 32"H. Shown in blackened iron. Hardwood seat made from Pacific Northwest Alder wood. Pebble leather upholstery. Available in several non-toxic finish and fabric options. Hand-finished. Natural imperfections in the finish offer unique texture. Color and texture may vary from piece to piece. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for COM fabric details.
- Similar itemThe Rabbit lamp by Front is faithful to the true dimensions of the animal bringing a touch of nature in fairytale style and genuine madness. By rejecting abstraction and taking inspiration from a living creature it delivers a powerful emotive content that never fails to elicit a strong response from onlookers. Who wouldn't want a rabbit lamp to light up their home? Features: Designer: Front. Year of design: 2006. Material: PVC / viscose laminate on metal frame shade with a closed top and a polyester Rabbit. The texture of the PVC is designed to capture the reflection of the light down to the base creating an impression of warm dense fur. Color: Black. Specifications: Dimensions (inches): Overall: 11.2 W x 21.3 H. Cable length: 6.56ft (black) Bulbs: 1x40W max E12 type G (not included) Switch: on/off. US 2-pin plug. c.UL.us listed. Cleaning Instructions: When cleaning the Rabbit, most household cleaning products can be used in combination with a soft cloth, but avoid abrasive cleaner. Moooi strongly recommends read the label of any cleaning product you wish to use on or near any item from the Moooi collection.
- Bring adorable style to your kitchen with this Rabbit & Cabbage tea towel from Thornback & Peel. It features a wonderfully detailed pattern of rabbits and cabbages with bees and ladybirds, all in blue on a white background. A matching apron is also available, and this tea towel is machine washable for easy care.Key features: * Material: 100% canvas cotton * Dimensions: 50x70cm * Blue rabbits & cabbages pattern on white background * Matching apron available * Wash at 40 degrees
- Add timeless sophistication to your home with this Clouds Merino throw from Pure Lana. Completely organic, this ivory throw is made from beautifully soft Patagonian merino wool in a loosely knitted and knotted design which resembles big fluffy clouds with giant tasselled edges. Luxuriously textured, the Clouds hand-knitted chunky design is available in a cushion & throw to create a fabulous co-ordinating look which will complement a range of decors. A selection of traditionally crafted soft furnishings are available from Pure Lana, all featuring the brand’s signature timeless panache.‘Touch’ is the core theme behind all Pure Lana products, with every item hand-knitted or woven with the utmost care and attention to detail to create unique, magnificently textured items. Each piece in the collection is a testament of the brand’s dedication to traditional craftsmanship and eternal luxury style.Key features: * Pure Lana – organic soft furnishings crafted by skilled artisans * Material: 100% merino wool * Dimensions: 110x185cm (including 25cm fringing) * Chic natural ivory colour in a cloud like loose knitted design * Hand knitted * Wool sourced from Patagonia, Argentina * Wonderfully soft texture * Complements a wide variety of decors *
- Similar itemDesign Niels Bendtsen. Steel, wood, upholstery. Made in British Columbia by Bensen. The Drop In collection fuses new methods of furniture construction with design simplicity, resulting in a modern sofa with timeless appeal. The sturdy frame has a thin profile contrasted by large cushions. Comfort comes not only from the height and depth of the seat but also from the firm seat cushions that use imbedded coil springs custom made to our specifications in Italy. Premium quality materials and inventive construction techniques ensure Drop In will outlast other sofas. The frame is made of a combination of durable steel and laminated wood. The seat cushions have been carefully designed for comfort and utility. Unlike the typical sofa, Drop In has an independent coil and foam suspension system embedded in each seat cushion. This eliminates any bulky suspension in the frame and allows for the easy removal of seats for moving and cleaning. Seat cushions are made of CFC-free polyurethane, softened by a continuous Dacron® wrap. Back cushions are baffled for even distribution and to prevent shifting of feathers and batting, thereby providing better lumbar support. Covers come in a wide selection of specially sourced fabrics and leathers. The fabric covers are removable for cleaning or replacement, where as the leather covers are upholstered on. Legs are hand finished solid wood. The Drop In lounge chair includes one large & one small back cushion. Drop In is a modular sofa system that is available as an armchair, two or three seat sofa and one, two and three seat sectional pieces in a range of fabrics. Many variations available, please call for details. Lounge chair: 37.5" L | 40" d | 23" h | seat: 14.75" h | arm: 23" h. Back height with cushions: 31" h | seat depth with cushions: 24.5" d.