- Similar itemA low-profile silhouette with tufting and nailhead trim that fits right into both formal living rooms and cozy reading nooks. Top grain, aniline dye leather upholstery with Belgian linen upholstered back; fiber, foam fill. Spring suspension seat construction. Engineerd hardwood frame; Wilcox natural finish. Wipe clean with damp cloth. Handcrafted in USA. Oversized shipping charge of $75. Select colors are made to order. The "available by" date shown above indicates the estimated ship date.
- Similar itemMade from super-soft merino wool hand-dyed and hand-spun, it features a chunky weave that provides a warm embrace during cooler months. Preserving traditional techniques and utilizing indigenous, handmade tools, this beautiful art piece for the home is crafted by an artisan cooperative in southern Brazil. It evokes and encourages calm, meditative moments. Available in Melon, Cream, Cloud, Gold, and Black.
- Similar itemThe Rabbit lamp by Front is faithful to the true dimensions of the animal bringing a touch of nature in fairytale style and genuine madness. By rejecting abstraction and taking inspiration from a living creature it delivers a powerful emotive content that never fails to elicit a strong response from onlookers. Who wouldn't want a rabbit lamp to light up their home? Features: Designer: Front. Year of design: 2006. Material: PVC / viscose laminate on metal frame shade with a closed top and a polyester Rabbit. The texture of the PVC is designed to capture the reflection of the light down to the base creating an impression of warm dense fur. Color: Black. Specifications: Dimensions (inches): Overall: 11.2 W x 21.3 H. Cable length: 6.56ft (black) Bulbs: 1x40W max E12 type G (not included) Switch: on/off. US 2-pin plug. c.UL.us listed. Cleaning Instructions: When cleaning the Rabbit, most household cleaning products can be used in combination with a soft cloth, but avoid abrasive cleaner. Moooi strongly recommends read the label of any cleaning product you wish to use on or near any item from the Moooi collection.
- Similar itemAdd a dash of whimsy to your kitchen with this White Rabbit tea towel from Mrs Moore’s Vintage Store. Made from 100% premium cotton which is fabulously durable, this tea towel features a screen print of the iconic White Rabbit character. With a bright purple border, it includes the classic quote ‘Oh My Ears & Whiskers’ and there are many more fantastical Alice In Wonderland inspired designs available from the vintage style brand.Key features: * Material: 100% premium cotton * Dimensions: 78x48cm * Design inspired by Lewis Carol’s famous characters * Screen print of the White Rabbit * With a bright purple border * Handmade in Britain * Machine washable at 40°C * Presented in a stunning gift box
- Bring adorable style to your kitchen with this Rabbit & Cabbage tea towel from Thornback & Peel. It features a wonderfully detailed pattern of rabbits and cabbages with bees and ladybirds, all in blue on a white background. A matching apron is also available, and this tea towel is machine washable for easy care.Key features: * Material: 100% canvas cotton * Dimensions: 50x70cm * Blue rabbits & cabbages pattern on white background * Matching apron available * Wash at 40 degrees
- Similar itemTartini Wool Throw This special wool is spun into very fine yarns and the loom's warp is set with a natural-color yarn-once finished, the woven effect yields a subtle twill weave. At each end it is finished with plush fringes, expertly tied off from the contrast-color warp threads. 50"W X 70"H. Merino wool. Dry clean. Imported. - Colors: Pearl,Steel,White,Blue
- Similar itemPulling inspiration from traditional cooking pots and water vessels, Tom Dixon works with skilled artisans in India to create these beautiful fixtures. Brass is first spun and then hand-beaten on the interior in Moradabad , India. The inside is left in its natural color and exterior is painted black. 98" black cloth cable and black metallic canopy (4.9" dia). 60W Globe G30 bulb included. Max 100 watt. UL Listed.
- Similar itemOriginally constructed to block cold drafts in Colonial times, a wingback chair makes quite the historical statement in your living room. This one is inspired by an antique our buyers discovered at a Massachusetts flea market, and upholstered in leather. Top grain, anline dye leather upholstery; polyfoam fill. Webbed seat construction. Engineered hardwood frame; Bowler finished legs. Professionally clean. Handcrafted in USA. Oversized shipping charge of $75. Select colors are made to order. The "available by" date shown above indicates the estimated ship date.
- Similar itemA channel-tufted take on the wingback, with ornately curved ball and claw feet and gracious curves for preserving warmth. Leather upholstery. Removable cushion; foam, fiber fill. Webbed seat construction. Engineered hardwood frame. Landon honey finish. Professionally clean. Handmade in USA. Oversized shipping charge of $75. Select colors are made to order. The "available by" date shown above indicates the estimated ship date.