- Similar itemDesign Front, 2006. Polyester, pvc/cotton laminate on metal structure. Made in The Netherlands by Moooi. A perfect guest for a Mad Hatter's tea party. The Rabbit lamp is one of a three piece collection of animal furniture designed by Front which also includes a life-sized Horse Lamp and a Pig table. Front started in 2003 by a design group of four. All members are involved in the design process from initial discussions and ideas to final product. Their works are based on common discussions, exploring and investigations about different topics. And the final products often communicate a story to the observer about the design process, conventions within the product field or the material it is made of. The Rabbit lamp is available in black only. 21.3" h | shade: 11.2" dia. Requires 1x40W max E12 bulb | UL listed.
- Similar itemBring quirky style to the kitchen with this Rabbit tea towel by Thornback & Peel. Crafted from 60% linen & 40% cotton it features a hand printed brown rabbit design on the front. Ideal for drying dishes in style this tea towel is machine washable and there is a matching Rabbit apron & napkin set also available. Mix and match with more home accessories from Thornback & Peel to create a welcoming kitchen style. Celebrating the quirkiness of British humour and design, Thornback & Peel are setting the standard for screen-printed style. Key features: * Thornback & Peel - screen printed style for the home * Material: 60% linen & 40% cotton * Dimensions: 50x70cm * White tea towel with a hand printed brown rabbit design * Matching Rabbit apron, coasters & napkin set also available * Made in Great Britain * Machine washable at 40 degrees * More home accessories from Thornback & Peel a
- Similar itemOly Studio's Benjamin chair is a savvy and luxurious design with classic lines and plush seating. A hardwood frame supports this upholstered piece and its curvaceous silhouette. Hardwood frame with upholstery. Choose from several finish and upholstery options. Matching ottoman available separately. Shown in dark brown finish with dove leather upholstery. Handcrafted with natural and expected variations. COM yardage: 5. Custom-made. Orders must be cancelled within 48 hours of placement time. 30.5"W x 29 "D x 32"H. Seat depth: 25"H. Seat height: 19"H. Arm height: 22"H.
- Similar itemHand-crafted and made to order in the United States. Made of curly maple frame and black leather upholstery. Finished with multiple coats of a non-volatile organic compound, hand rubbed oil finish. Dimensions: Height, 32 inches, Width 29 inches, Length 29 inches. Dimensions: H 32.0 Inches x W 29.0 Inches x L 29.0 Inches.
- Bring adorable style to your kitchen with this Rabbit & Cabbage tea towel from Thornback & Peel. It features a wonderfully detailed pattern of rabbits and cabbages with bees and ladybirds, all in blue on a white background. A matching apron is also available, and this tea towel is machine washable for easy care.Key features: * Material: 100% canvas cotton * Dimensions: 50x70cm * Blue rabbits & cabbages pattern on white background * Matching apron available * Wash at 40 degrees
- Similar itemDesign Piet Boon, 2002. PVC/cotton laminate, metal frame. Made in The Netherlands by Moooi. A classic lamp from this classic designer, Piet Boon. Their oversized shape and color makes them a clearly recognizable and typical Boon object. These designs are the first ones for which Piet Boon was commissioned by Moooi. For the Moooi lighting collection, their ageless design is well proven in the fact that these lights are still selling well, so many years after their launch. This series is both versatile and charismatic in form and function. Piet Boon's experience gives him a considerable head start as a designer. His expressions: 'if we can't make it, we won't build it' and 'form follows function', are proof that functionality is one of the most important principles of his work. His design studio consists of an internationally operating team of stylists, interior designers and architects. The great strength and heart of the Piet Boon Studio lies in the design of total concepts in which the interior and exterior are in close harmony. As with all Piet Boon's designs, the results are timeless, comfortable and intended to last. Boon Light has a white diffuser cover at the bottom to block glare. It is available in two colors with optional 3-bulb fitting also available. Square: 15.7" h | 35.4" L & w | 70.8" L cord | requires 1x60W E26 bulb | UL listed. round: 15.7" h | 37.4" dia. | 78.7" L cord | requires 1x60W E26 bulb | UL listed.
- Similar itemWith a cozy chunky weave, the Onda throw is made from superior merino wool that is hand-dyed and hand-spun for the softest touch. Italian design group Avec works with an artisan cooperative in southern Brazil to create these art pieces for the home. Preserving traditional techniques and utilizing indigenous, handmade tools, these beautiful pieces evoke and encourage calm, meditative moments.
- Similar itemDesign Ludovica + Roberto Palomba, 2013. Chrome-plated steel base, polyurethane, leather upholstery. Made in Italy by Zanotta for Maserati. "If Maserati was an armchair, what would it be like?...We took up the perspective image of a Maserati in the lines, retracing the fluid structures of the silhouette of the bonnet to give the mark of continuity." -Ludovica + Roberto Palomba. An occasion to celebrate the history of two great Italian companies. Maserati and Zanotta are two brands, which started locally and became internationally recognized, remaining loyal to their original values and ability to create design that keeps with the times. Grandtour, the new limited series armchair is an article that encapsulates the spirit and values the two brands have always expressed: sophistication, comfort, refinement of materials, shapes and details, avant-garde design and a very high level of craftsmanship. The two companies which, meeting for the first time, have created an object for the living room inspired by the lines and sportiness of the Maserati Quattroporte. The harmonious, dashing lines of this car were analyzed, broken down, reproduced and reinterpreted by the designers until the shape of an ergonomic and ground-breaking seat, celebrating the relaxation and comfort in a new dimension, was achieved. The Grandtour Lounge chair features a chromium-plated steel base with stiff polyurethane frame. The cushions are polyurethane/Dacron Du Pont with fixed internal nylon cover. The removable external quilted cover is offered in leather 99 in your choice of three options. The processing of the leather cover is inspired by the old "capitonné" technique to achieve a soft and comfortable surface. The Zanotta Extra leather used is a full-grain leather that acquires beauty over time and gives a feeling of great naturalness to the touch. Ludovica + Roberto Palomba are a group of architects and designers based in Milan, Italy. They primarily deal with architecture, industrial design, exhibit design, art direction, communications and marketing consulting. 32.7" w | 38.2" h | 37.4" d | seat: 15.4" h.
- Similar itemThe Kimsa throw blanket by Sefte is inspired by the variegated lines created by the wind on a desert sand dune. The interlinking design provides rich color and texture to the simple lines of transitional and contemporary decor. Available in standard and large sizes. Available in 5 color combinations. 100% baby alpaca (the finest shearing from an adult), renowned for its ultra soft hand. Lightweight structure is warmer than wool. Silky and soft to the touch. Available in 5 color combinations. Sefte follows Fairtrade practices. Environmentally-friendly, oeko-tex standard dyes. Shown with Sefte Kimsa woven blankets, Kimsa decorative pillow and Maya boucle throw blanket, each sold separately. Dry clean only. Standard: 50" x 70" Large: 60" x 90"