- Similar itemBrighten your kitchen for springtime with these floral towels, decorated with woodland bunnies and a pale blue print inspired by vintage damask textiles. Tailored from soft, durable and lint-free cotton, they’re practical for everyday tasks and double as festive tea towels. Pair them with our Damask Bunny Dinnerware for Easter entertaining, or wrap them up as charming hostess gifts. 100% cotton. Each towel has a loop for hanging. Machine-wash. Mixed set of two.
- Similar itemThe Rabbit lamp by Front is faithful to the true dimensions of the animal bringing a touch of nature in fairytale style and genuine madness. By rejecting abstraction and taking inspiration from a living creature it delivers a powerful emotive content that never fails to elicit a strong response from onlookers. Who wouldn't want a rabbit lamp to light up their home? Features: Designer: Front. Year of design: 2006. Material: PVC / viscose laminate on metal frame shade with a closed top and a polyester Rabbit. The texture of the PVC is designed to capture the reflection of the light down to the base creating an impression of warm dense fur. Color: Black. Specifications: Dimensions (inches): Overall: 11.2 W x 21.3 H. Cable length: 6.56ft (black) Bulbs: 1x40W max E12 type G (not included) Switch: on/off. US 2-pin plug. c.UL.us listed. Cleaning Instructions: When cleaning the Rabbit, most household cleaning products can be used in combination with a soft cloth, but avoid abrasive cleaner. Moooi strongly recommends read the label of any cleaning product you wish to use on or near any item from the Moooi collection.
- Similar itemMade from super-soft merino wool hand-dyed and hand-spun, it features a chunky weave that provides a warm embrace during cooler months. Preserving traditional techniques and utilizing indigenous, handmade tools, this beautiful art piece for the home is crafted by an artisan cooperative in southern Brazil. It evokes and encourages calm, meditative moments. Available in Melon, Cream, Cloud, Gold, and Black.
- Similar itemHand-crafted and made to order in the United States. Made of curly maple frame and black leather upholstery. Finished with multiple coats of a non-volatile organic compound, hand rubbed oil finish. Dimensions: Height, 32 inches, Width 29 inches, Length 29 inches. Dimensions: H 32.0 Inches x W 29.0 Inches x L 29.0 Inches.
- Add timeless sophistication to your home with this Clouds Merino throw from Pure Lana. Completely organic, this ivory throw is made from beautifully soft Patagonian merino wool in a loosely knitted and knotted design which resembles big fluffy clouds with giant tasselled edges. Luxuriously textured, the Clouds hand-knitted chunky design is available in a cushion & throw to create a fabulous co-ordinating look which will complement a range of decors. A selection of traditionally crafted soft furnishings are available from Pure Lana, all featuring the brand’s signature timeless panache.-Touch’ is the core theme behind all Pure Lana products, with every item hand-knitted or woven with the utmost care and attention to detail to create unique, magnificently textured items. Each piece in the collection is a testament of the brand’s dedication to traditional craftsmanship and eternal luxury style.Key features: * Pure Lana – organic soft furnishings crafted by skilled artisans * Material: 100% merino wool * Dimensions: 110x185cm (including 25cm fringing) * Chic natural ivory colour in a cloud like loose knitted design * Hand knitted * Wool sourced from Patagonia, Argentina * Wonderfully soft texture * Complements a wide variety of decors *
- Bring adorable style to your kitchen with this Rabbit & Cabbage tea towel from Thornback & Peel. It features a wonderfully detailed pattern of rabbits and cabbages with bees and ladybirds, all in blue on a white background. A matching apron is also available, and this tea towel is machine washable for easy care.Key features: * Material: 100% canvas cotton * Dimensions: 50x70cm * Blue rabbits & cabbages pattern on white background * Matching apron available * Wash at 40 degrees
- Similar itemDesign Ludovica + Roberto Palomba, 2013. Chrome-plated steel base, polyurethane, leather upholstery. Made in Italy by Zanotta for Maserati. "If Maserati was an armchair, what would it be like?...We took up the perspective image of a Maserati in the lines, retracing the fluid structures of the silhouette of the bonnet to give the mark of continuity." -Ludovica + Roberto Palomba. An occasion to celebrate the history of two great Italian companies. Maserati and Zanotta are two brands, which started locally and became internationally recognized, remaining loyal to their original values and ability to create design that keeps with the times. Grandtour, the new limited series armchair is an article that encapsulates the spirit and values the two brands have always expressed: sophistication, comfort, refinement of materials, shapes and details, avant-garde design and a very high level of craftsmanship. The two companies which, meeting for the first time, have created an object for the living room inspired by the lines and sportiness of the Maserati Quattroporte. The harmonious, dashing lines of this car were analyzed, broken down, reproduced and reinterpreted by the designers until the shape of an ergonomic and ground-breaking seat, celebrating the relaxation and comfort in a new dimension, was achieved. The Grandtour Lounge chair features a chromium-plated steel base with stiff polyurethane frame. The cushions are polyurethane/Dacron Du Pont with fixed internal nylon cover. The removable external quilted cover is offered in leather 99 in your choice of three options. The processing of the leather cover is inspired by the old "capitonné" technique to achieve a soft and comfortable surface. The Zanotta Extra leather used is a full-grain leather that acquires beauty over time and gives a feeling of great naturalness to the touch. Ludovica + Roberto Palomba are a group of architects and designers based in Milan, Italy. They primarily deal with architecture, industrial design, exhibit design, art direction, communications and marketing consulting. 32.7" w | 38.2" h | 37.4" d | seat: 15.4" h.
- Similar itemDesign Front, 2006. Polyester, pvc/cotton laminate on metal structure. Made in The Netherlands by Moooi. A perfect guest for a Mad Hatter's tea party. The Rabbit lamp is one of a three piece collection of animal furniture designed by Front which also includes a life-sized Horse Lamp and a Pig table. Front started in 2003 by a design group of four. All members are involved in the design process from initial discussions and ideas to final product. Their works are based on common discussions, exploring and investigations about different topics. And the final products often communicate a story to the observer about the design process, conventions within the product field or the material it is made of. The Rabbit lamp is available in black only. 21.3" h | shade: 11.2" dia. Requires 1x40W max E12 bulb | UL listed.
- Similar itemOriginally constructed to block cold drafts in Colonial times, a wingback chair makes quite the historical statement in your living room. This one is inspired by an antique our buyers discovered at a Massachusetts flea market, and upholstered in leather. Leather upholstery; polyfoam fill. Webbed seat construction Engineered hardwood frame; Bowler finished legs. Professionally clean Handmade in USA