- Similar itemRed and white cotton and leather striped slippers from Ugg Australia featuring a round toe, silver-tone logo plaque at the rear and a flat sole.
- The Sonia by Sonia Rykiel Women's Lollipop Sweatshirt in grey boasts a relaxed fit, batwing sleeves and a round neck. It's adorned with a lips and lollipop graphic on the front. L.M. Pure Cotton.
- Similar itemTrue ReligionVictoria Moto Skinny Jeans, Rio RedDetailsTrue Religion skinny jeans in Rio red distressed stretch denim. Approx. measurements: 29" inseam, 6 1/2" rise, 13" leg opening, 36" outseam. Front zip pockets; two back pockets with True Religion signature horseshoe stitching. Low rise. Button/zip fly; belt loops. Cotton/Lycra spandex; machine wash. Made in USA of imported material. Model's measurements: Height 5'10"/177cm, bust 32"/81cm, waist 24"/61cm, hips 35"/89cm, dress size US 2/4. Designer About True Religion: Founded in 2002 by Jeffrey Lubell, True Religion made its mark with American-made premium denim jeans inspired by the 1970s. Today, the collection has expanded beyond denim to include casual looks in a variety of fabrics for men and women, along with accessories and a hip line for children.
- Similar itemStep out in skinny! Skinny jean sports a mid rise and slim leg that tapers in from the knee through the leg. Gigi is a dark indigo blue that has been minimally treated to maintain the deep blue hue. 11.75 oz stretch denim. Contrast topstitching. Aged hardware. Leather logo patch set at back pocket. Five-pocket design with signature arc stitch at back. Belt-loop waistband. Zipper fly and button closure. 93% cotton, 5% polyester, 2% elastane. Machine wash and tumble dry. Imported. Measurements: Waist Measurement: 26 in. Outseam: 40 in. Inseam: 32 in. Front Rise: 9 in. Back Rise: 14 in. Leg Opening: 11 in.
- Similar itemCharlotte OlympiaKitty Cat Satin Flat Slipper, BlackDetailsRefresh your look-and lift your mood-with this Charlotte Olympia slipper. The whimsical, best-selling cat design brings all the eye-catching style of the designer's stunning platforms, but with a flat heel you can rock day in, day out. Silk satin with golden and crystal embroidered cat face on vamp. Ear-pointed, tonal metallic leather-trimmed collar. Round toe. Leather-lined insole and sole. 1/2" leather-covered block heel. Slip-on style. "Kitty" is made in Italy. Designer About Charlotte Olympia: Charlotte Olympia Dellal channels the glamour of the 1940s for her Charlotte Olympia collection of shoes. The London-based designer, who spent time at Ungaro and Giambattista Valli, introduced her own line in 2007. Her arresting use of animal prints, retro silhouettes, and attention to detail (each shoe is handcrafted in Italy) have made Charlotte Olympia shoes favorites of fashion designers and international celebrities.
- Grey cotton blend batwing sleeve printed sweatshirt from Bernhard Willhelm.
- Similar item7 For All MankindGwenevere Chevron Skinny Jeans, Black/GrayDetails7 For All Mankind jeans in the Gwenevere cut. Chevron jacquard stretch denim. Approx. measurements: 8 1/2" front rise; 30 1/2" inseam; 10" leg openings. Super skinny legs. Cropped at ankle. Five-pocket style; clean back pockets. Button/zip fly; belt loops. Cotton/spandex; machine wash. Made in USA. Designer About 7 For All Mankind: The very in-demand label 7 For All Mankind was introduced in 2000 by Michael Glasser, Peter Koral, and Jerome Dahan. Affectionately called "Sevens" by fans, this denim line features jeans, shorts, and jackets that flatter.
- Similar itemCotton-blend cropped sweatshirt with print at front round neck, dropped shoulder seams, long sleeves and ribbed edges.
- Charlotte OlympiaLovestruck Kitty Velvet Slipper, PinkDetailsCharlotte Olympia velvet slipper with embroidered cat face on vamp. Ear-pointed, leather-trimmed collar; heart-embroidered eyes. 1/2" metallic leather covered flat heel. Round toe. Leather lining and sole. "Lovestruck Kitty" is made in Italy. Please note: All Charlotte Olympia styles will be shipped with a Polaroid of the shoe. Attach the Polaroid to the outside of the box to archive your Charlotte Olympia collection. Designer About Charlotte Olympia: Charlotte Olympia Dellal channels the glamour of the 1940s for her Charlotte Olympia collection of shoes. The London-based designer, who spent time at Ungaro and Giambattista Valli, introduced her own line in 2007. Her arresting use of animal prints, retro silhouettes, and attention to detail (each shoe is handcrafted in Italy) have made Charlotte Olympia shoes favorites of fashion designers and international celebrities.