- Similar itemGold-tone lambskin classic biker jacket from Saint Laurent featuring an off-centre front zip fastening, notched lapels, long sleeves with zip detailing at the cuffs, shoulder tabs, side zipped pockets and a belted straight hem.
- Virgin wool and alpaca tweed pencil skirt from Antonio Berardi. Concealed zip down back with double press stud closure. Dipped waistband. Diagonally stitched darts. Rear vent. Darts for shaping. Full lined. Dry clean only.
- Similar itemComposition: 80% Virgin Wool, 20% Polyamide. Details: baize, belt, solid color, classic neckline, single-breasted , button closing, multipockets, long sleeves, lined interior.
- Similar itemThe sleek lace-up front, pointed toe and pin-thin heel render Charlotte Olympia's suede "Helga" ankle boots an elegant take on the designer's usual quirky aesthetic. Zipped at the side with a signature web zip pull, this navy pair will work with flared dresses and skinny jeans. 85mm - 3.25" heel. Upper: Goat leather. Pointed toe. Zipped side. Leather insole and sole with signature gold web.
- Jil SanderRascel Full-Back CoatDetailsCoating fabric.Piped collar; long sleeves.Slightly dropped shoulders.Three-button front.Dropped patch pockets.Fullness through seamed back.Cashmere; cotton/silk lining.Made in Italy.Designer About Jil Sander:German designer Jil Sander introduced her first women's ready-to-wear collection in 1973, and instantly stood out for her minimalistic approach to luxury. Ultra-clean lines, monochromatic color schemes and flawless technique were the designer's hallmark.
- A.L.C. black and green splatter-print silk cady "Bell" mid-length pencil skirt. Set-on waistband, back vent. 34" length, approximately. Back zip closure. Available in Black/Green. Silk. Dry clean. Imported.
- Be bold and don't be afraid to show off your fiery side with these red hot boots by Yves Saint Laurent. Metallic pebbled leather upper. Pointed toe shape. Elastic gussets at sides. Leather lining. Leather sole. 5'' Stiletto heel. Shaft measures 4'' tall. All measurements are approximate. Leather; Italy;
- Similar itemGold cotton jacket from Mugler Vintage featuring a classic collar, a concealed front fastening, cropped sleeves, a buckle fastening to the sides, a cropped length and an all-over print. Please note that vintage items are not new and therefore might have minor imperfections.
- LanvinJersey-Peplum Duchesse Pencil Skirt, BlackDetailsWashed liquid duchesse satin.Compact jersey peplum overskirt falls past hips.High, grosgrain-banded waist.Slim pencil silhouette.Hem hits past the knee; back vent.Back zip.Woven acetate/silk.Made in Italy.Please note: Belt is sold separately.Designer About Lanvin:Lanvin is the oldest French house of fashion still creating collections. Founded by Jeanne Lanvin as a millinery on Faubourg Saint-Honore in 1889 Paris, the company earned a following among French socialites. Today, critically acclaimed designer Alber Elbaz upholds the Lanvin tradition of supremely well-made clothes, adding shoes, handbags, jewelry and accessories to the collection.