- People also likedExtra Large Brooch From Butler & Wilson Likely Dates To The 1980's. It Is Made Of Silver-Toned Metal With Black And Clear Faceted Rhinestones. Measurements-Length: 5 3/4"Width: 2 1/4".
- People also likedCharming Lizard Brooch From The 1980S Designed To Be Worn Over The Shoulder. The Body Is Articulated And Flexible So The Brooch Can Be Worn Almost Anywhere. There Are 2 Pin Back Fittings Used To Attach To Garment. Many Of These Were Made By Butler And Wilson In The Uk ,but This One Is Unsigned. 6" X 2.5". Excellent Condition.
- People also likedBrand: butler & wilson country/region of manufacture: unknown color: silver size: n/acolor: silver-tone, gold-tonestyle: broochmade in: unknown, no origin information provided.fabric content: metal, rhinestonefabric care: n/aitem specifics & details: unique pin to make a statement to an outfit. Sword shaped with crest detail. Silver-tone hardware with contrast gold-tone hardware. Rhinestone embellishment. Back c-clasp closure.measurements: height: 4.375""width: 1.25""condition: pre-owned. This item is in good condition. Oxidation on silver-tone metal due to nature of material. Very tiny, faint hairline scratches and scuffs on metal and embellishment due to nature of materials.
- People also likedGold-Plated Metallic 1980S Brooch By Butler And Wilson Designed With The Shape Of A Star Emblem, A Red Ring With Black Branding, A Clear Crystal-Embellished Centre And A Pin Fastening At The Back.Returns Policy: Final Sale - No Returns.All Of Our Items Are Shipped From The Uk, As A Result You May Be Liable For Any Applicable Sales Taxes And Duties Charged By Your Local Customs Authorities.
Butler & Wilson Panda Head Brooch
- Like it to get in stock alerts