- Emilio PucciCap-Sleeve Side-Cascade Ruffle Sheath Dress, Rosa Dolce (Sweet Pink)DetailsKnit dress by Emilio Pucci. Boat neckline. Cap sleeves. Sheath silhouette; peplum with cascading ruffle on left. Walking vent at left leg. Exposed back zip. Virgin wool/spandex; silk/spandex lining. Made in Italy. Model's measurements: Height 5'10. 3"/178cm, bust 33"/84cm, waist 24"/61cm, hips 34"/87cm, dress size US 2/4. Designer About Emilio Pucci: The name Emilio Pucci is synonymous with kaleidoscopic prints and forward-thinking favored by jet-setters the world over. Emilio Pucci himself was a Florentine aristocrat whose legend was born when photos of his skiwear ran in Harper's Bazaar in 1947. Through the years, Emilio Pucci designs have been favored by glitterati around the globe, and today the line is helmed by Peter Dundas. Headquarters are still located at the Pucci family's palace in Florence.
- This new bracelet is created with extra chunky faceted pure silver beads, carefully hand knotted with SLATE GRAY Irish linen cord. For the perfect care free bohemian lifestyle in time for summer. Great bracelet to combine. Details: Measures: 7 inches or can be made to measure. Waxed Irish linen. Pure Silver 99% pure silver nugget beads. Sterling silver button clasp can be stamped with initials upon request. They make wonderful customized gifts. A modern twist on the beloved friendship bracelets.
- Similar itemCrafted of Shock (fucshia) supple grained leather woven in the house's signature Intrecciato woven pattern, Bottega Veneta's Intrecciato Placcato clutch is embellished throughout with woven metallic details. Lined with taupe suede; gusseted interior. Matte gunmetal-tone knot push-lock closure. 4.0" height x 6.5" width x 2.0" depth (approximately) Made in Italy.
- Similar itemBlack suede t-bar sandal wedge from Giuseppe Zanotti. Sandal has a patent black leather platform wedge with a curve detail, a large silver metal buckle at the side and a cream leather insole and lining. Heel measures 160mm, platform measures 50mm. You walk on 110mm. True to size. Leather sole. Made in Italy.
- Similar itemBottega Veneta Rosa Shock (pink) satin Intreccio Impero clutch accented with Ayers snakeskin trim. Matte metal knot push lock. Lined with satin, gusseted interior. Push lock closure. 4" height x 6" width x 2" depth (approximately) Made in Italy.
- Emilio Pucci offers you the chance to revel in girl pink while celebrating your curves in this sultry-sweet cascade ruffle dress. Details Knit dress by Emilio Pucci. Boat neckline. Cap sleeves. Sheath silhouette; peplum with cascading ruffle on left. Walking vent at left leg. Exposed back zip. Virgin wool/spandex; silk/spandex lining. Made in Italy. Model's measurements: Height 5'10.3"/178cm, bust 33"/84cm, waist 24"/61cm, hips 34"/87cm, dress size US 2/4.
- Similar itemGive your outfit an elegant finish this season with the beaded bracelet from jewellery designer Nouv-Elle. Embellished all over with intricate silver beading and elasticated spiral shape to create a chunky snake chain design with an adjustable, comfortable fit. This piece the perfect bracelet to add instant glamour and designer appeal to your evening ensembles. Bead bracelet. Elasticated spiral construction. Adjustable fit. Silver beading. Chunky style. Snake chain style.
- Heel measures approximately 120mm/ 5 inches with a 10mm/ 0.5 inches platform. Black patent-leather, suede and velvet. Ties at ankle
- Oscar de la RentaDiagonal-Front Belted DressDetailsJacquard. Squared neckline; short sleeves. Peaked shoulders. Diagonal front pleat. Self-belt at natural waist. Front scoop pockets. Hidden back zip. Cotton/silk/spandex. Made in Italy. Model's measurements: Height 5'10"/177cm, bust 32"/81cm, waist 24"/61cm, hips 35"/89cm. Designer About Oscar de la Renta: After apprenticing at Balenciaga in Spain and at Lanvin in Paris, Dominican designer Oscar de la Renta launched his own eponymous line in 1965. His refined, ladylike looks have garnered many awards, including one in 1990 for Lifetime Achievement. In 1998, he launched a successful line of lingerie and his momentum shows no signs of waning with the collections of eyewear, fragrance, home decor, handbags, and shoes.