- Similar itemInspired by the Spring-Summer 11 runway Collection. Punk spirit. Open at the ankle. Double buckle: 1 medium size on the front and 1 smaller size on top of the ankle. Buckles in gold and palladium metal finish. 35 mm arch. Made in Italy.
- Similar itemVinceFive-Pocket Denim Leggings, BlackDetailsVince legging jeans. Low rise sits at hip. Clean, classic five-pocket style. Slim fit. Button/zip front; belt loops. Cotton/polyester/spandex. Made in USA of imported materials. Model's measurements: Height 5'9"/175cm, bust 32"/81cm, waist 25"/64cm, hips 34"/86cm, dress size US 2. Designer About Vince: Founded in 2002, Vince is a leading luxury, contemporary brand known for modern, effortless style and its everyday fashion-forward essentials. Vince offers a broad range of women's and men's ready-to-wear, including its signature cashmere sweaters, leather jackets, luxe leggings, dresses, silk and woven tops, denim, and shoes.
- Similar itemBoasting the textural sheen of cowhide, this leather bomber from Balmain is a luxe take on the classic bomber. Ribbed stand collar, long sleeves, front zip closure, zip pockets, ribbed hem. Oversized fit. Pair with skinny jeans, a printed silk top, and platform heels. 100% Cattle Fur. Combo: Sheep Leather. Cuff: 86,1% Wool, 13,9% Polyamide. Lining: 100% Polyester. Specialist clean.
- Similar itemComposition: 70% cotton, 30% polyester. Logo detail. Sweatshirt fleece. Solid color. Round collar. Zip.
- Similar itemPierre HardyDouble-Buckle Leather Ankle Boot, BlackDetailsPierre Hardy matte calfskin boot. 1" stacked flat heel. 6" ankle-high shaft. Round toe. Wide double-buckled straps. Looped pull-tab at backstay. Leather lining and sole. Made in Italy. Designer About Pierre Hardy: Launched in Summer 1999, the Pierre Hardy house has made its reputation for elegant, streamlined shoe silhouettes and uncluttered, almost aggressive models. The radical, decisive creative approach has its roots in Pierre Hardy's background as a dancer, illustrator, and performance designer. Pure lines, geometry, and contrasts define the Pierre Hardy style. The Pierre Hardy woman? "Daring" and "self assured," she "revels in modernity. " Jeweled sandals, cutout stilettos, minimalist ballerina flats, and even sneakers take shape in clean yet sensual silhouettes. For men, Pierre Hardy also follows a graphic vision. Desert boots, sneakers, moccasins, as well as wallets and accessories, are revived and streamlined - with a studied nonchalance.
- Similar item65% Polyester, 53% Cotton. Flat Measurement of Garment Not Worn: Centre Back To Hem 39cm/15, Sleeve Length 56cm/22", Hem Width 36cm/14". Measured on a UK Size S. Machine Wash.
- Similar itemMulticolored lambskin sequined bomber jacket from Filles A Papa featuring a ribbed crew neck, long sleeves, a front zip fastening, ribbed cuffs, side slit pockets, contrasting panels, an oversized fit, an elasticated hem and sequin embroidered panels.
- Five-pocket legging has a low rise, slim fit, and super skinny leg. 8.5 oz stretch denim. Signature embroidery enhances the back patch pockets. Tonal topstitching. Logo label on the coin pocket. Leather brand tab at the back waist. Belt loop waistand. Zipper fly and button closure. 27% cotton, 27% rayon, 43% cupro, 3% polyurethane. Machine wash cold, tumble dry low. Made in the U.S.A. and Imported. Measurements: ; Outseam: 38 in ; Inseam: 31 in ; Front Rise: 7 1 4 in ; Back Rise: 12 in ; Leg Opening: 10 in ; Product measurements were taken using size 26, inseam 31. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Giuseppe ZanottiDouble-Buckle Biker Peep-Toe Bootie, Black DetailsThis Giuseppe Zanotti peep-toe bootie takes to the pavement armored with biker-inspired details. Leather upper with biker inspired details. 5" covered heel. Peep toe. Exposed double-zip at outer side. Double buckle detail across heel and ankle. Notched shaft. Leather insole and outsole. Made in Italy. Designer About Giuseppe Zanotti: San Mauro Pascoli, a small village on Italy's Adriatic Riviera, is renowned for its fine cobblers. It's also the birthplace of designer Giuseppe Zanotti, whose collection of breathtakingly beautiful shoes also exhibits the quality craftsmanship worthy of his hometown's heritage. The Giuseppe Zanotti line debuted 1994, and since the beginning, the designer has included a jeweler, embroiderer, and heel expert on his staff.