- Similar itemOversized, super soft shearling jacket with chunky, multi-buckle detailing. Plush, shearling notched lapel. Buckle fastening at collar. Long sleeves with plush shearling cuffs & double buckle detailing. Asymmetric zip front. Slant zip pockets at waist. Belted hem. Seamed back yoke. Center back seam. Slightly crinkled appearance. Soft, lambskin exterior. Plush, furry shearling interior. Oversized fit. Color: Black. 100% lambskin; Component: 100% calfskin.
- Similar itemInspired by the Spring-Summer 11 runway Collection. Punk spirit. Open at the ankle. Double buckle: 1 medium size on the front and 1 smaller size on top of the ankle. Buckles in gold and palladium metal finish. 35 mm arch. Made in Italy. Material: Brushed calfskin.
- Similar itemJ Brand JeansL8001 Leather Leggings, Gray RockDetailsJ Brand Jeans L8001 legging jeans in gray rock lambskin leather.Approx. measurements: 8" rise, 29" inseam, 10" leg openings.Clean classic five-pocket style.Fitted through skinny legs.Button/zip fly; belt loops.Made in USA of Italian material.Designer About J Brand Jeans:Introduced in 2004, J Brand Jeans from Jeff Rudes and Susie Crippen turn out seriously stylish denim and leather designs. A perennial favorite of celebs on both coasts, J Brand Jeans emphasizes a contoured fit.
- Similar itemBlack cotton jeggings from J Brand featuring a super skinny leg, a waistband with belt loops, a top button fastening, a concealed front fastening and a classic five pocket design.
- Giuseppe ZanottiDouble-Buckle Biker Peep-Toe Bootie, Black DetailsThis Giuseppe Zanotti peep-toe bootie takes to the pavement armored with biker-inspired details. Leather upper with biker inspired details. 5" covered heel. Peep toe. Exposed double-zip at outer side. Double buckle detail across heel and ankle. Notched shaft. Leather insole and outsole. Made in Italy. Designer About Giuseppe Zanotti:San Mauro Pascoli, a small village on Italy's Adriatic Riviera, is renowned for its fine cobblers. It's also the birthplace of designer Giuseppe Zanotti, whose collection of breathtakingly beautiful shoes also exhibits the quality craftsmanship worthy of his hometown's heritage. The Giuseppe Zanotti line debuted 1994, and since the beginning, the designer has included a jeweler, embroiderer, and heel expert on his staff.
- RED ValentinoPerforated Stars Leather Bomber Jacket, BlackDetailsTiny, hollow stars cover this black leather bomber jacket by RED Valentino, a truly dreamy version of an urban classic.Perforated leather bomber jacket by RED Valentino with golden hardware.Approx. measurements: 18"L from shoulder to hem; 24 1/2"L sleeves.Snap-tab collar; zip front.Long sleeves with ribbed cuffs.Vertical zip pockets at waist.Boxy silhouette.Lambskin leather; viscose lining; clean by leather specialist.Made in Italy.Model's measurements: Height 5'10"/177cm, bust 31"/79cm, waist 23"/58cm, hips 33.5"/85cm, dress size US 0/2.Designer About RED Valentino:All of the ladylike elegance of Valentino can be found in the RED Valentino collection, just in a more contemporary aesthetic. Introduced in 2004, RED Valentino is known for casual pieces that are anything but everyday. In addition to the famous shade of red for which Valentino is known, this collection is also named for the acronym of Romantic Eccentric Dress.
- Similar itemBlack and dark navy leather striped biker jacket from Each X Other featuring a classic collar, an off-centre front zip fastening, shoulder tabs, long sleeves, zipped cuffs, appliqué stripes, a zipped chest pocket, two front zipped pockets, a belted waist, a blue lining with text print and a fitted style. This item is true to fit.
- Similar itemPierre HardyDouble-Buckle Leather Ankle Boot, BlackDetailsPierre Hardy matte calfskin boot.1" stacked flat heel.6" ankle-high shaft.Round toe.Wide double-buckled straps.Looped pull-tab at backstay.Leather lining and sole.Made in Italy.Designer About Pierre Hardy:Launched in Summer 1999, the Pierre Hardy house has made its reputation for elegant, streamlined shoe silhouettes and uncluttered, almost aggressive models. The radical, decisive creative approach has its roots in Pierre Hardy's background as a dancer, illustrator, and performance designer. Pure lines, geometry, and contrasts define the Pierre Hardy style. The Pierre Hardy woman? "Daring" and "self assured," she "revels in modernity." Jeweled sandals, cutout stilettos, minimalist ballerina flats, and even sneakers take shape in clean yet sensual silhouettes. For men, Pierre Hardy also follows a graphic vision. Desert boots, sneakers, moccasins, as well as wallets and accessories, are revived and streamlined - with a studied nonchalance.
- Similar itemStretch lambskin. Zip fly; slim waistband. Front scoop pockets; back welt pockets. Skinny legs with back covered zip trim. Angled leg seaming peaks behind knee. Formfitting; hem cropped above ankle. Imported.