- Conventionally seen on rugs, wool kilim is given a clever interpretation on a tapered, cube-shaped footstool with brass nail head trim. 18 inches high x 18 inches wide x 18 inches deep. Hand made from Indian kilim, wool kilim is hand woven- each piece may slightly vary about 5-10% Ox blood, navy and beige coloration.
- Similar itemLight, white and just right. Our Wood Tiled Media Console features whitewashed wood tiles, a smooth lacquered body and understated antique bronze-finished hardware. With three roomy drawers and three compartments, it’s an elegant storage solution for media and more. 54"w x 18"d x 30"h. Hand-inlaid natural wood tiled drawer fronts in Whitewashed finish. Wood frame with White lacquer finish. Metal drawer glides and cross-frame base. Handles are plated metal with antique-bronze finish. Made in Indonesia.
- Fossilized, hand-polished marble creates an organic, eclectic crown for the hand-hammered, wrought iron rectangular base in a bronze finish. Every legally harvested piece is completely unique in size and shape, including knot holes, grain variance and cracks. 24 inches high x 19.25 inches wide 14.5 inches deep. Constructed from wrought iron. Finished in bronze. Petrified wood is hand cut and polished. Each petrified wood piece is unique; color and texture will vary and is not considered a defect.
- Similar itemMultifunctional Marvel. There's no need to keep chasing pavements. Surya's Winter White Cobblestone Pouf can be the fun finishing touch for any space. Handcrafted in India from the highest-quality New Zealand wool, this whimsical winner features white and gray wool cobblestones that look playfully pieced together. This multifunctional stunner easily transforms from footrest to stool to side table, so it'll fit right into your small space or laid-back lifestyle. Plus, it tucks under tables and into corners without worry. Choose the right path to this delightful design from Surya. Handcrafted. Multicolor: white, charcoal gray, black. 100% New Zealand wool. Made in India.
- Architectural Modern: A diverse mix of materials combined in different ways gives our Mid-Century-inspired Tribeca Collection an eclectic feel, as if the pieces were collected over time. Textures range from white Carrara marble to black glass to North American walnut veneers, and brushed stainless steel with a durable gunmetal-gray finish. Among the highlights is this long, low 70”-wide media console. Set on metal legs with stretchers, it perfectly showcases the rich grain of the wood. Great storage: two drawers and a compartment with an adjustable shelf behind the sliding doors. Drawer handles are hardwood. Drawers have our signature red lacquer inside.
- Similar itemEye-catching, unexpected texture marks the Jaipur Scandinavia Guna pouf's contemporary design. A thick, woolen yarn form offers the barrel-shaped gray seat a compelling aesthetic. 16"W x 18"D x 18"H. Wool and polystyrene. Professional cleaning recommended.
- Similar itemThis mesmerizing Palecek side table marries bold industrialism and natural richness. Atop sleek golden legs, three petrified wood surfaces serve organic captivation. 25"W x 23.5"D x 24"H. Wrought iron base with gold pewter gold finish. Size, shape, and color of petrified wood will vary. Cracking is natural. Knot holes grain variance and other natural traits should be expected. Some pieces may have black and natural combinations. Petrified wood is not sealed and may stain.
- Similar itemNature channel. The eco beauty of plantation-grown shesham wood warms modern in au naturel media hub by Mark Daniel of Slate Design. Active grain contrasts industrial open iron base powdercoated graphite. Two open component cubbies span over two closed drawers cleverly angled to open sans pulls on smooth metal glides. Neat details to note: Console is fully finished in back with panel design to float in the room; hidden cutouts discreetly manage cords. Learn about the designer, Mark Daniel, on our blog. Details and Dimensions: Prime media console. 48"Wx17.5"Dx19"H. Designed by Mark Daniel of Slate Design. Plantation-grown shesham wood with matte lacquer finish. Base is solid iron with graphite powdercoat finish. Drawers have steel glides. Hidden cord management. Included anti-tip hardware recommended for added stability. Made in India. Overall Dimensions: Width: 48" Depth: 17.5" Height: 19" Front Openings: Width: 23" Depth: 15.75" Height: 6.5" Drawer Interiors: Width: 20.75" Depth: 13.5" Height: 4.5" Metal (Floor To Base): Height: 4"
- A pervasive, slightly surrealist attitude and lifelike wood effect makes this faux bois side table a truly unique piece. "Roots" that resemble ostrich feet and exquisite branch detailing support a black marble top. Slightly urbane yet definitely country-friendly, it would also be a fantastic addition to a modern city apartment, perhaps placed under a Salvador Dali print. 24 inches high x 17 inches wide x 15 inches deep. Constructed from sculpted iron with a black marble top. Finished in an old world cognac mottled brown gold finish.