Shop this look
- Inspired by a love of travel and global patterns, the Jamie Young Company creates intricate home décor using high quality materials, unique patterns and eclectic designs. The White Marble Ghee Side Table is a sturdy, transitional design with aristocratic elements. The clean, rounded tabletop reflects romantic glints of golds and creams, which beautifully counter the intricate candlestick silhouette of the brass tone base. It's a stunning way to maximize style in any dining or living space. Marble and cast metal materials Minor assembly required The White Marble Ghee Side Table by Jamie Young may vary slightly in color and pattern due to the nature of genuine marble
- Six slim, arched legs fan out to frame a grand, glamorous, round glass tabletop. Weathered walnut-finished wood contrasts with the sleek, sparkling glass. Gorgeous as an oversized coffee or cocktail table, this modern design complements contemporary and rustic décor. 18.5 inches high x 42 inches wide x 42 inches deep. Constructed from wood and glass. Finished in weathered walnut. Inspired by 1950's design.
- Similar itemThe Topeka sofa invites rich luxury to the transitional interior. Classic with button tufting and rolled arms, the dapper seat receives a metallic shine with nailhead detailing. Shown in Arizona Rustic LL. Available in a variety of fabric and finish options. Customizable nailhead trim. Hand crafted in the USA using sustainable materials. Kiln-dried frames made from responsibly harvested hardwood. Water-based wood adhesive with no VOC emissions. Seat deck and trim pad made from 80% regenerated fibers. Cushion cores made from at least 10% natural plant-based ingredients. Fabric swatches are available on loan by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. 89"W x 41"D x 36.5"H. Seat: 23"D x 20"H. Arm: 36.5"H. In-Arm: 66"W.
- Similar itemUnique and dramatic, the round Izmir cocktail table subtly shines with textured earth tones. This statement-making furnishing's golden hand-hammered finish achieves a rich, artistic effect. 35" Dia x 15"H. Brass.
- Double your display space with two beautiful black marble surfaces on this stylish side table. Crafted from brass and finished in polished nickel, the legs are sculpted into detailed tree branches, bringing a natural element to complement the metallic finish. Mixing rustic and modern, this table brings out the best of both worlds. 19.5 inches high x 19.5 inches wide x 15 inches deep. Constructed from iron and black marble. Brass finished in polished nickel. Stationary black marble tops. Timeless classic design.
- Similar itemGraphic and retro, the square Surya Heritage pouf strikes an eclectic stance. Geometric diamond designs lend the colorful ottoman tribal texture. 18"W x 18"D x 18"H. 100% cotton. Shades of fuschia, gray, orange and white.
- Similar itemMadison Leather Sofa - Mid Century Modern Couch - Living Room Furniture Design All of our sofas are custom made to your specification from over 1,125 possible combinations. You will be guaranteed to have the most unique, one of a kind, sofa on the block. We use only the best quality hardwoods for our frames, thus we offer a lifetime warranty on the sofa frame. Every sofa is assembled by hand by a frame maker and after inspection it is passed on to the foam fitting and upholstery craftsman. We use only virgin, non-compressed foams that are certified, safe and contain no chemicals or additives that may harm you or your family. Custom made for you, once you have placed your order, we will begin cutting the fabric that you have selected. Your fabric will then go to the sewing department and then to one of our seasoned, professional upholsterers who on average have 12-15 years of experience. We will then marry all of your materials into a masterpiece that will not only look amazing but you'll feel the form, function and comfort of the best quality Mid-Century Modern furniture available. Please be aware that the cushions may feel a bit firm when you receive your new furniture. This is normal and they should soften up approximately 15% over the first 90 days of use. Tufted products are normally a bit firmer because of the compression created while tufting the buttons. Firmer cushions equals better quality. It will take a little longer to break into but they will adjust to the contour of your body providing a heightened level of comfort. So Comfortable: Cushy and soft with loose, overstuffed cushions. Did we mention the leather? Ahhh. Sleepover Friendly: They'll be so impressed by your sofa, you may never convince your guests to leave. 1950s Style: The classic, clean lines of this sofa make it perfect for contemporary or retro looks. Dimensions: Overall: 35"h x 92"w x 41"d Seating: 19"h x 82"w x 25"d Armrest: 22.5"h x 5"w
- Similar itemThe Thatcher Sofa is our transitional interpretation of a classic. Plush cushions offer wide seating for optimal comfort. The low, tufted back and high arms exude modern style. And the nailhead trim and exposed wooden legs make the piece interesting. 31.5 inches high x 85 inches wide x 30.5 inches deep. Seat height: 19.5 inches; arm height: 31.5 inches; inside depth 22.5. Custom upholstery options available; 12.75 yards of fabric required; shown and priced in light ivory linen fabric; sample fabric available upon request. Hardwood frames made in the USA featuring heavy gauge sinuous wire sprints offering comfort, superior suspension and durability. Ultra Down seat cushions feature high resilient foam core wrapped in 90/10 down blend offering luxurious comfort and support.
- Similar itemUnique and dramatic, the round Izmir side table subtly shines with textured earth tones. This statement-making furnishing's golden hand-hammered finish achieves a rich, artistic effect. 15.75" Dia x 18"H. Brass.
- Similar itemThe Surya Amber pouf lends the modern sofa an eclectic partner. Atop its square light blue surface, beige diamonds converge in compelling geometric form. 18"W x 18"D x 18"H. 100% cotton.
- Similar itemWith its elliptical glass top and symmetrically unfurling legs, the Contempo Flair coffee table takes its inspiration from mid-century modern designs dating from the 1950s. Finished in a warm, neutral weathered walnut hue, it proves an attractive accent for a contemporary living room, den, or bar. Elliptical glass top. Solid wood frame. Weathered Walnut finish on frame.