- Make no bones about it - slip on this printed white tank top and youll immediately feel fine and dandy! Lets break down the anatomy of this gorgeous garment - a charcoal-grey skeletal print rests atop the sheer, knit material of this scoop-necked top, adding a hip and edgy vibe to any ensemble. Worn over a neon bandeau, printed jean cutoffs, and studded sandals, this flowing piece completes an 'rib'-eting ensemble that will have you feeling fabulous! Urban, Statement, Skulls, Festival, Boho Mid-length Tank top (2 thick straps) Feeling Spine Tank in White for Casual occasions.
- 100% Cotton. Flat Measurement Not Worn: Total Length 27cm/10.5", Waist 33cm/13". (Measured on UK Size 8). Machine Washable.
- Sheer knit with opaque control panels. Opaque banded waist lights flat against skin. Dig-free, raw cut patented waistband. Seam runs down back of leg. Nylon/spandex. Made in USA.
- Similar itemBlack cotton denim jacket from Versace Jean Couture featuring a gold-tone Medusa and baroque-style print, a central front zip fastening with a gold-tone Medusa zip pull, long sleeves with button cuffs, a cropped hem and a black quilted lining.
- Similar itemWhite cotton tank from Alexander McQueen featuring a scoop neck, a loose fit, a gold-tone beaded skull print to the front, a curved hemline and a racer back.
- These Commando tights combine classic sheerness with opaque control panels for ultimate shaping power. Details Sheer knit with opaque control panels. Opaque dig-free, raw cut patented waistband lights flat against skin. Seam runs down back of leg. Nylon/spandex. Made in USA.
- BalmainCotton Classic Motorcycle JacketDetailsCotton knit construction gives this Balmain biker jacket a flattering, versatile fit. Button and belted hardware maintain moto attitude.Balmain cotton knit biker jacket.Zip/snap front with decorative embossed buttons.Long sleeves; zip/double-belted cuffs.Stand collar; peaked snap lapels.Quilted side and elbow patches.Ribbed arm and shoulder patches.Side zipper pockets.Drawstring hem.Made in Italy.Designer About Balmain:The House of Balmain was founded by French couturier Pierre Balmain in 1945. For decades, the label was known for glamorous, beautiful gowns and daywear. Today, under the direction of Olivier Rousteing, Balmain has evolved into the edgier side of couture, with designs that exhibit a distinctly downtown vibe. The Balmain street-chic touch extends to its handbag and shoe collections (which add a refreshing pop of attitude, especially when worn with lady-like looks).
- Similar itemAli Fatourechi of Genetic Denim toured the world to create sleek denim with a second-skin fit. The perfect denim cut-offs are a summer staple and this light blue pair with distressed patches and a frayed hem embody effortless nonchalance. Match with a layered shirt-and-tee combination for unassuming style. UK online exclusive. Light blue shorts. Soft distressed denim. Waistband with belt loops. Two front pockets with a coin pocket. Distressed patches at the front. Frayed hem. Two back pockets. Button and zip closure. 100% cotton. Wash at 30.Made in Japan.
- Similar item89% polyamide 11% elastane. Elastic stretch fit. Sheer fabric. Lace trimmed edge.