- People also likedBrown leather 'Pabla' boots from Calleen Cordero featuring an almond toe, a brand embossed insole, a chunky mid-heel, a distressed finish and a strap with push-stud fastening.
- People also likedThese are handmade boots with sustainably harvested wood heels and memory foam foot beds. The color is called "cognac". It is a rich medium brown. They have never been worn. Only tried on at my store. Please email with any questions or offers.
- People also likedThe color is called "camel break". It is a distressed looking brown suede/leather. The wedge heels are hollowed out to make the sustainably harvested Alder heel lighter. The boots have a memory foam footbed. They are brand new and have only been tried on at my store. Email me with questions or an offer.
- People also likedButtery soft medium brown boots with flat heel, slouchy perfect with subtle gold/brass stud detail. So comfy but only worn once because I prefer a bit of a heel, it turns out.
- People also likedGorgeous Calleen Cordero booties. The dark brown suede is a distressed suede and the bootie sits on a 2" handcrafted wood wedge. Calleen Cordero boots are handmade in N. Hollywood, CA. Retailed for over $700.I bought the wrong size so I've been unable to wear them, which is heartbreaking because they are beautiful! They look great with skinny jeans, dresses, skirts and leggings.
Calleen Cordero Lanka
Leather Upper. Brass Detailing. Inside Zipper. Handmade in California.
- Like it to get in stock alerts