Shop this look
- Similar itemEarth-friendly globe planter does a world of good, cast of naturally derived mineral compounds, sea salt, sand and fiber and manufactured with low emissions and minimal energy use. Grey-toned planter makes the rounds in a textured organic finish and can withstand all kinds of weather. Post-use this green-minded pot will biodegrade.
- Similar itemEye-catching and daring, this Cosmopolitan COS 9184 Rug is art for the floor. A striking color palette of brick, slate and beige featuring hand-carved details make this rug a bold statement piece that's easy to embrace. Hand-tufted from poly-acrylic fibers, this contemporary rug will not shed and makes a great addition to high traffic areas and living spaces.Product Features: 100% polyester Hand-tufted Plush Pile Hand-carved details View Surya Rug care
- This walnut writing table is English-made by hand as a reproduction of an Georgian period antique. Every aspect of this writing table (sometimes also called a library desk) is of the absolute highest quality. The burl walnut looks great, with a nice color and very pronounced grain and accented by a walnut cross band on the drawers. The three table drawers come equipped with solid brass hardware, which compliments the wood very nicely, and they also have dovetailed joints, which are a sign of excellent craftsmanship. You will notice that the middle drawer has a fold down front making it the ideal keyboard drawer as well. It also acts as a normal pencil drawer if you don’t need the fold down functionality. The top of this writing table is a writing surface of Georgian style brown leather bordered with decorative gold tooling. The leather really makes a great writing surface, far superior to wood, glass, metal, or plastic, while the turned legs keep the desk very sturdy. The height from the floor to the bottom of the desk is 24″.
- Similar itemDesign by Marcel Wanders, 2011.Made in Italy by Magis.Two unexpected materials come together in the Cyborg Club Armchair, and the result is striking. A wicker cane seat back meets its molded polycarbonate counterpart in the chair's base. The front edge of the polycarbonate seat curves downward, taking pressure off the back of the legs and making this chair comfortable for the long haul. The low circular back, offering built-in armrests, is wrapped with wicker cane in a vertical pattern. This collision of modern lines and traditional material, defines the elegant look of the Cyborg Club Armchair. Available in two colors.
- Similar itemAdd ultra style to any element with this comic book wave inspired rug in complimenting hues of charcoal,navy,blue and light blue. This hip hand-tufted hand-carved rug is constructed of mod-acrylic for soft,strong durability.
- Similar itemA slight slant to the rim trends these planters from the expected to the delightfully different. Statement pieces flank the door for a contemporary welcome or stage them together, short and tall, for a dynamic display of potted plants. Crafted of a lightweight combination of fiberglass, cement and sand that works indoors or out.
- Similar itemThe Bond End Table is minimalist, maximalist, masculine, and mod. (We've never said no to a little alliteration.) Pieced burled mappa wood floats atop a groovy Lucite base. Fully finished drawers with a hidden pull and a finished back make this piece fierce from any angle. Perfect as a minimalist bedside companion!
- Similar itemPhilippe Starck designed this iconic chair for Kartell and it has become a modern classic. With a refined combination of material and organic egg shape it is the stylish choice for both the office and home. Elegant & sophisticated yet quirky and timeless it combines a transparent crystal finished armchair with a polished aluminium swivel base and central support. Also available in a glossy white finish the Ero/S Swivel Armchair is a must have for the style conscious space. Key features: * Material: transparent polycarbonate * With die-cast aluminium base * Dimensions: W62xH79xD70cm seat height 46cm * Designed by Philippe Starck * Swivel base with central support * Available in crystal or glossy white finishes * Wipe carefully with a damp cloth to clean
- Similar itemIron Scroll Planter. Iron scroll design. Taupe-finished tole pot. Four legs. Develops a natural patina over time. 30"H x 16" diameter. Outdoor safe.
- Designed by Benjamin Cherner, the Cherner Lounge Arm Chair is defined by its welcoming, curved shape that recalls the original 1958 Cherner chair design by Benjamin�s father, Norman Cherner. The molded plywood shell and laminated wood base flow fluidly into one another, which gives the lounge chair an organic, calming sensibility. With a pronounced woodgrain and unobtrusive shape, the chair is an excellent accompaniment to contemporary interiors. The chair back and seat echo each other with rounded tear drop shapes, and they are carefully shaped to respond to the sitter�s body for maximum comfort. The Cherner Lounge Side Chair can be used on its own in a living room or study, or can be placed with the Cherner Lounge Arm Chair and the Cherner Ottoman for a cohesive and complimentary interior space.
- Similar itemA burled-walnut veneer lends organic warmth to our clean-lined coffee table, which takes its style cue from a classic Parsons design. A natural finish highlights the grain, which gives each table uniquely decorative patterns and variations in shading. Handcrafted of wood with a dramatic burled-walnut veneer. Natural finish highlights the organic grain. In-home delivery with White Glove service.
- Similar itemEye-catching and daring, this Cosmopolitan COS 9045 Rug is art for the floor. A striking color palette of brick, slate and beige featuring hand-carved details make this rug a bold statement piece that's easy to embrace. Hand-tufted from poly-acrylic fibers, this contemporary rug will not shed and makes a great addition to high traffic areas and living spaces. Product Features: 100% polyester Hand-tufted Plush pile Hand-carved details View Surya Rug care