- Man-made materials. Includes 3 pieces. Recommended for daytime use. Lomography Color Xpro Chrome film / 100 ISO / 36 exposures / Process C-41 or E6. Made in the United States.
- Lubitel 166+ The Lomographic Society International is thrilled to introduce the Lubitel 166+, a loving recreation of this Soviet-era classic. Based on a design that dates back over 60 years, it’s truly a mid-century masterpiece updated with stunning new features, including the ability to shoot BOTH medium format and 35mm film. Light enough to be your daily companion, powerful enough to yield mind-blowingly sharp & detailed images, and flexible enough to offer limitless creative possibilities, this handsome fella is simply the biggest news for die-hard analogue photographers in a LONG time. - Shutter speeds from 1/15 sec to 1/250 sec and Bulb for long exposures - Apertures from f4.5 to f22 - Hot shoe for external flash - syncs at any shutter speed - On-camera exposure guide - Focus from 0.8m-infinity - Standard cable release and tripod threads - Full-frame ground glass viewfinder - 6x6, 6x4.5, 35mm, and endless panorama shooting formats Package includes: - Lubitel 166+ camera - "Love from Waist Level" book - Lubikin 35mm conversion kit - one roll 120 film - adjustable neck strap and lens cap - cable release Lens Triplet-22 f/4.5 75mm lens Camera Type TLR Film Type 35mm, 120 Film Type: 120 (Medium Format) Image Size: 6cm x 6cm Weight: 1.5lb (.5kg) Size: 13" (0,3m) x 9.5"(0,25m) x 10" (0,25m) Focal Range: 1,4 meter ( to infinity Shutter Speeds: "B", 1/15, 1/30, 1/60, 1/125, 1/250 Aperture: f/4.5, f/5.6, f/8, f/11, f/16, f/22 Flash Apparatus: Standard PC Connection
- You’ll reel over this compact camera, El Capitan, at your side, allowing you to capture the seaside scenery with a splash of contemporary charm! Inspired by retro equipment that arrived in a simple sardine can, El Capitan is in the latest wave of cameras from Lomography with a 22mm fish-eye lens, covered with a dock-full of bold diamonds in black, white, and crimson. Collect memories of maritime hi-jinx and marine life with the help of settings for typical and long shutter speeds, a reverse-winding knob for exacting multiple exposures, and a detachable 'Fritz the Blitz' flash with a chest of colored filters. Whether you’re catching a snapshot off the starboard side or giving your sea legs a sabbatical while shooting on the sand, set sail for stunning photos with La Sardina bobbing by your eye. Man-made materials. Measures 5 inches in height, 5.25 inches in length, 2.5 inches in width. Includes La Sardina camera, book, lens cover, instruction manual, flash, and four flash filters. Creates wide shots on standard 35 mm film, daytime or nighttime. Features bulb setting for long-length exposures, flash attachment, and tripod mount. Imported.
- Compact, lightweight with environmental protection, EOS 5D successor boasts a newly designed Canon CMOS sensor, with ISO sensitivity up to 25,600 for shooting in near dark conditions. The new DIGIC 4 processor combines with the improved CMOS sensor to deliver medium format territory image quality at 3.9 frames per second, for up to 310 frames. Triggered from Live View Mode, HD video capture allows users to shoot uninterrupted at full 1080 resolution at 30fps -- for amazing quality footage with outstanding levels of detail and realism. The integration of HD movie capability into a high-end 21.1-megapixel camera opens a multitude of new possibilities for photojournalists and news photographers. With its full-frame CMOS sensor and outstanding ISO performance, the EOS 5D Mark II will appeal to any photographer in search of the finest camera equipment available -- from studio and wedding to nature and travel photographers. Other improvements to the EOS 5D include: Addition of Canon's EOS Integrated Cleaning System, with a new Fluorine coating on the low-pass filter. Larger 3.0-inch Clear View LCD with VGA resolution, a 170-degree angle of view and anti-reflective coatings. Improved menu system including Quick Control Screen for more direct access to common settings. Automatic peripheral illumination correction, utilizing detailed EF lens information to optimize JPEG images straight out of the camera. Magnesium alloy construction with additional environmental protection. UDMA memory card compatibility. EOS 5D Mark II Highlights New CMOS sensor The EOS 5D Mark II's newly designed full-frame 21.1-megapixel CMOS sensor features ISO sensitivity from 100-6400, expandable to 50, 12,800 and 25,600. Large 6.4µm2 pixels have been redesigned to capture more light and yield a better signal to noise ratio to ensure lower noise images throughout the ISO range. The full frame sensor has the same dimensions as a frame of 35mm film. This means that wide-angle lenses stay wide, without the change in angle of view associated with smaller sensor cameras. As well as benefiting from finer control over depth of field, photographers moving up to the EOS 5D Mark II's full frame format will find the newly designed wide, bright 98 percent coverage viewfinder on a joy to work with. New DIGIC 4 processor A new DIGIC 4 processor combined with 14-bit analogue to digital conversion provides smooth gradations in mono-tonal areas such as skies, and highly accurate color rendition. As well as HD movie shooting, DIGIC 4's high speed provides for long uninterrupted continuous bursts of large JPEGs, near-instant start-up times and immediate and fast review after shooting. DIGIC 4 also provides for improved noise reduction algorithms, complementing the already low-noise images from the EOS 5D Mark II's CMOS sensor. HD video capture The EOS 5D Mark II is Canon's first DSLR to incorporate full HD 1920x1080 video capture. Once filming is started from Live View mode, photographers can fire off either single of continuous stills, with video capture continuing after the final frame is captured. See everything A new 3.0-inch VGA resolution LCD provides a wide 170 degree angle-of-view, providing plenty of clarity for accurate focus checks in playback. The screen brightness can automatically adjust to suit viewing conditions, extending battery life in low light and improving viewing in bright conditions. A new dedicated Live View button switches modes to display a real-time image on the LCD. This allows EOS 5D Mark II photographers to enjoy simplified shooting from awkward angles. Simple connection to a PC provides easy remote shooting. Precision focus and metering A 9-point auto focus system is supported by 6 additional invisible Assist AF points, located inside the spot-metering circle to optimise subject tracking performance in AI SERVO AF mode. For accurate exposure readings in tricky lighting conditions, the spot metering circle covers just 3.5 percent of the frame. Control The EOS 5D Mark II's redesigned menu system includes a new Quick Control screen, for instant ac
- If there's one thing we can all agree on, it's the fact that vintage cameras definitely have a charming aesthetic about them that's still significant today, even by our modern industrial design standards. What's even more surprising is that people are going out to flea markets and Craigslist just to hunt for these older models and use them as decoration around the house. A pretty neat-o way of recycling if you ask us. Of course, you could use them as regular film cameras, but after going digital for so long, it's hard imagining going back to carrying around all those film rolls around.
- Leica’s latest price-pumped promo comes in the form of the M7 Hermes Very Special Limited Edition, a calfskin-clad version of its M-series 35mm film
- 120mm medium format film has never looked so cool as when taken through the classic point and shoot Diana F+. Colored flash gels, panoramic and pinhole functions, long exposure and a removable lens with a mount that accepts any Diana F+ lens are just a few of the creative features. An included instruction manual and Diana Vignettes book introduce the wonderful creative potential of Lomography. Removable flash with color gel filters; takes one AA battery. Full and square frame selection. Daytime and bulb shutter speeds. Tripod mount. Approx. dimensions: 6 1/2" H x 3 1/2"W x 3 1/2"D. By Lomography; imported. BP.
- Broaden your photographic horizons with this ultra-wide angle addition to the Lomography collection of analog cameras the Sprocket Rocket! Designed to take eighteen panoramic photos on a typical thirty six-shot roll, the Sprocket Rocket allows you to catch all the action, scenery, or city with or without the added character of exposed sprocket holes. With settings to create typical photos in sun or shade, as well as long and multiple exposures, and even wind your film backwards, the creative possibilities with the Sprocket Rocket are as great as its 106-degree perspective. Brought to you in bright yellow with a lens cap, a guidebook, strap screw, tripod mount, and a book of inspiring, sprocket-framed photos, this kit will have you looking at the world with a fresh point of view. Metal body and plastic details. Measures approximately 3 inches in height, 6 inches in length, 3.25 inches in width. Includes camera, lens cap, tripod/strap screw, booklet, instruction manual, and sprocket blocking frame. Uses all types of 35mm film. Doubles your standard image size (18 images per 36 exp. roll). Flash hot-shoe. Long-exposure setting. Multiple exposure option. Sunny/Cloudy aperture. Imported.
- Holga 35mm L'authentique appareil photo Holga plastique existe maintenant en plus petit en format 35mm. Les couleurs sont belles et uniques grâce à l'objectif Holga tout en plastique. Expositions longues illimitées et expositions multiples aussi. Sabot standard pour flash électronique (non-inclus). Objectif Holga authentique tout plastique. Fonction Exposition longue ou multiple. Sabot Standard pour flash. Utilise tout type de pellicule 35 mm / tirage normal. inclut : - Holga - Appareil Photo 35mm - Courroie nylon pour poignet - Poster mode d'emploi multilingue
- The Diana F+ KIRAMEKI sparkles with its intricate design and calming colours. This medium-format camera promises dreamy square photos and unlimited creative options when paired with Diana accessories. In honour of Japan’s Golden Week, Lomography present 3 special edition cameras – all beautiful, calming and capable of giving you breath-taking photographs. When conceived, these cameras were meant to commemorate Japan’s Golden Week, a time for celebrating Japanese culture and taking a well-earned rest from work. Now, the cameras have taken on a whole new meaning; they have become a way to help a community with a lot of work ahead of them. With the purchase of this camera you contribute to the donation of EUR 20.000 to the Red Cross Relief Japan. - Type of film : 120. - Two shutter speed - "N" for daylight or "B" for inside or night poses. - Two sizes of possible images - 12 poses squared occupying all the frame 5.2x5.2cm or 16 smaller square poses (4.2x4.2cm. - Flash Diana F + and its filters of gel colored for a splash of colors! - Adapter Diana F + for flash (for standard flash in hotshoe). - Detachable objective for the function pinhole. - Finalized manual worker.
- This camera may be tiny but it packs a ton of style and function! Featuring fun features like half-frame shots and long exposures with the B setting, this little gem is a great addition to any camera collection. Light and portable, it's easy to take anywhere! Comes w/ one mini book, instruction manual, lens cap, & adjustable neck strap. Use 35mm film From Lomography . About 3.5" x 2.5"
- Man-made materials. 35 mm Redscale XR negative film, 50-200 ISO, 36 Exposures, three canisters of film. Recommended for daytime use. Works with all 35 mm cameras. Imported.
- Retro Thing offers the ultimate collection of retro gadgets, vintage technology and classic mechanical devices. Each month we present dozens of gadgets, videos and clever gizmos for your reading pleasure.
- Depicted in lifelike realism, our Decorative Camera is as tall as it is stylish. The metal camera includes a stand and is finished in black. The statue is ideal for the amate
- Un blog rempli de tubes
Ainsi que mes créations
Laissez une trace de votre passage