- People also likedIKKS enlists model Gaspard Menier at IMG Models to star in their Fall Winter 2015 advertising campaign.
- People also likedW Magazine greets 2017 with its annual The Movie Issue, photographed by Craig McDean, with styling by Edward Enninful. Writer Lynn Hirchberg is the voice behind the Best Performances issue. Stars of the session are actors Emma Stone, Casey Affleck, Ruth Negga, Natalie Portman, Amy Adams, Matthew McConaughey, Viggo Mortensen, Adam Driver, Michelle Williams, Joel Edgerton, Mahershala Ali, Nicole Kidman, Chris Pine, Taraji P. Henson, Warren Beatty, Felicity Jones, Marion Cotillard, Jeff Bridges, Dev Patel, Hailee Steinfeld, Anya Taylor-Joy, Michael Shannon, Andrew Garfield, Greta Gerwig, Naomie Harris, Lucas Hedges, Dakota Fanning, Alden Ehrenreich, Annette Bening, and Joel Edgerton. Read on at W Magazine. Related: Emma Summerton Captures 'Girls' Cast For Glamour US February 2017 AOC Fashion & Style
- People also likedNo item description
- People also likedThis is our Friday Download, the hub for our favorite Internet finds of the week: from new music releases to weekend events, articles we're reading to our (/your) new favorite meme, click on and get ready to coast into the weekend. 1. This fake trailer for a 2016 horror movie is amazing. Just watch it. (And make sure to support the team who made it!) 2. Speaking of horror movies, here's a list of the best ones of 2016 from Bloody Disgusting - start off that 2017 right and watch some of these to ring in the new year. 3. Say goodbye to George Michael by listening to 10 of his best covers over on Pitchfork. 4. Here's a new dose of music to help get you through the weekend (and your upcoming NYE party). 5. Please let this sequel happen.
Camille Rowe Models Intimates for Free People's Latest Lookbook
- Like it to save to your profile