- **A Great Additional Discount Is Available!!---Click on my Name Above ( "Listed by...") to learn about my Multi-Sale Discount Offer in my Closet Profile** Rare, lovely, vintage and completely flawless with an antique patina, this gorgeous authentic Miriam Haskell 1970s-era Pin with safety-clasp will brighten and enliven any ensemble, coat, scarf of hat. Allow this precious brass filigreed Butterfly with its hand-wired rhinestones of white, ruby, topaz, sapphire and emerald & pearls to light gently on your shoulder, or rest lovingly on your lapel. Composed by hand, as were all of her exquisite pieces, and even as they still are today, this 2.5"L x "W x 1.5H is a treasure that you will treasure for many years to come. This piece, with the rich patina of it age, carries on its underside that MIRIAM HASKELL stamp of Authenticity. Do not miss this prize. -Miriam Haskell was born in Tell City, Indiana across the Ohio River from Louisville, Kentucky. After studying at Chicago University for 3 years, she moved in 1924 to New York City with $500 in her pocket. 2 years later, she opened a jewelry boutique; "LE BIJOU DE L'HEURE". The same year, Frank Hess joined her business and she opened a second outlet in the city. While there is continued controversy regarding whose created most of the designs, they continued to two work together until Miriam left the company in 1950 while Hess continued to design for many years afterwards. In the 1930s, Haskell relocated the company to 392 Fifth Avenue. During the Depression, their affordable jewelry sets of glass and gold plate were so popular, the company went on to open boutiques at Saks Fifth Avenue; where Chanel pieces were also sold, and Burdines's, as well as stores in Miami and London. Movie stars such as Lucille Ball, Joan Crawford and stars from the Ziegfeld Follies and social celebrities such as Gloria Vanderbilt and the Duchess of Windsor used Haskell jewelry for publicity shots and personal use. While her jewelry was usually not signed before 1950, after that time her brother Joseph Haskell who introduced the first regularly signed Miriam Haskell jewelry.
- Put a little va-va-voom into your look with the Loveme-Patent3 from Michael Antonio. Glossy synthetic upper. Easy slip-on entry. Round toe. Synthetic lining and footbed. Concealed platform. Wrapped heel. Synthetic outsole. Imported. Measurements: Heel Height: 4 1 2 in Weight: 11 oz Platform Height: 3 4 in Product measurements were taken using size 9, width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Similar itemThis good as new, SMALL, lightweight and luxurious guaranteed authentic Loro Piana My Bag Tote defines simple elegance. This gorgeous bag is handcrafted from supple turqouise fjord leather and contrasting topstitching detail. Featuring inverted sides, a goldtone signature engraved logo medallion and tall rolled leather top handles. The extended tab closure opens to a roomy interior finely lined in beige twill with a single zipper pocket to secure your belongings. There is a tiny mark on the interior, but this bag has never been used and is in great condition! Designer : Loro Piana Retail Price : 1800.00 USD Material : Leather Type of Leather : Fjord leather Color : Turquoise Size : Small Origin : Italy Length 8" Width 3.25" Height 7" Strap Drop 7" Handles : Rolled leather Interior Pocket : One zip pocket Hardware : Goldtone Interior Lining : Twill Closure/Opening : Extended tab closure.
- Similar itemInvest in Valentino's Resort-2016 colour palette with this pale-blue calf-leather Lock shoulder bag. It's detailed with the defining light gold-tone platinum-finish clasp, and tonal Rockstuds along the front flap. Tote it alongside the label's ice-cream striped midi skirt.
- Similar itemRhinestone detailing. Material:Metal
- Similar itemComplete your look with these posh pumps! Easy slip-on wear. Synthetic patent upper. Man-made lining. Lightly cushioned man-made footbed. Wrapped heel. Man-made sole. Imported. Measurements: Heel Height: 4 in Weight: 12 oz Product measurements were taken using size 8, width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Similar itemBurberry hobo bag styled in rich grainy sky blue leather with gold-tone hardware and check cotton lining. This Burberry hobo bag features an open pocket with a magnetic closure, an interior zip pocket, two wall pockets and a detachable leather handle. Dimensions: 13 inches H x 12.6 Inches W x 6.3 Inches D.
- Similar itemPlay up your Pin Up side in the Playboy by Privileged. Polished blue patent shines over the pointed toe silhouette and 4 3/4 inch heel. Last but not least is a fluffy faux fur pom featured at the front.Shoe Details:Man Made UpperMan Made SoleMade In ChinaThis Shoe Fits True To Size.
- Similar itemGold-toned metal large flower brooch from Givenchy Vintage featuring a bar pin fastening. Please note that vintage items are not new and therefore might have minor imperfections.