- Similar itemFlat metallic espadrilles.Cutout details.Lace-up cuff.Braided raffia trim. Leather sole.Kidskin leather.Made in Spain.1" Platform.Runs true to size.
- A black ribbon ties this Simply Vera Vera Wang bracelet's look together.Bracelet Details Diameter: one size fits most Plating: gold tone & silver tone Additional features: fixed black bow Not appropriate for children 14 years old and younger. Size: One size. Color: Multi/None. Gender: Female. Age Group: Adult. Material: 2-Tone.
- Similar itemSophia Webster. Seraphina Angel-Wing Sandal, Rose Gold/Silver. Sophia Webster two-tone metallic leather sandal. 1/2" flat covered heel. Cutout angel-wing vamp. Adjustable ankle strap. Open toe with knotted thong strap. Padded leather footbed. Leather lining and sole. "Seraphina" is made in Brazil.
- Similar itemSilver-tone wire bracelet wrapped with assorted beads and spike studs Expandable. Approx. 2.5" resting diameter. Approx. 0.75" L x 0.75" W pendant. Approx. 0.5" mini charms. Made in USA. Materials: Rafaelian silver-tone recycled metal, glass beads.
- Ancient Greek Sandals. Ikaria Leather Wing Flat Sandal, Gold. Ancient Greek Sandals vachetta leather sandal. 0.5" stacked heel. Thin straps band open toe. Cutout wings with buckled ankle strap. Flat textured sole for traction. "Ikaria" is made in Italy.
- Greenbeads by Emily & Ashley suede wrap bracelet. Approx. 34L. Pearlescent beads throughout. Self-tie closure. Imported.
- Similar itemLeather Ever After Sandals Leather upper with rubber sole. Made in Greece. Approx 10mm/ 0.5 inch heel. Lace up front with wrap around ankle tie closure. Lace knit detail. Pearl and faceted crystal accents. Fringe trim.
- Metallic leather wrap bracelet with patterned beaded accent Self-tie. Approx. 33" length. Approx. 3/8-0.5" width. Imported. Materials: Japanese seed beads, leather.
- Similar itemOur favorite Antik Batik sandal is back! Adorned with a mix of assorted rhinestones, this natural leather thong sandal is finished with a buckled ankle strap and leather sole. Perfect for every occasion, this shoe can be worn with anything from tunics to dresses to shorts. Born in Italy, Gabriella Cortese learned embroidery and dressmaking from her grandmother before moving to Paris to study art at age 18. Antik Batik was inspired by Cortese's travels and experiences: A job at the Crazy Horse in Paris revealed the sensuality of the body, Balinese artisans taught her the craft of Batik, and travels in India exposed her to exquisite hand-dyeing and embroidery techniques.