- Similar itemFryeCarson Ballerina Flat, BronzeDetailsSure to become an everyday favorite these Frye ballerina flats hold of-the-moment interest that's surprisingly versatile. Leather upper.Round toe.Dipped sides.Flat, stacked wooden heel.Finished with padded leather lining.Imported.Designer About Frye:John A. Frye founded Frye in 1863, making it the oldest continuously operated shoe company in the United States. From pioneers heading out West to World War II generals, Frye boots have been intertwined with U.S. history. Today, the line includes full collections of shoes for men and women that reflect fashion-forward design while maintaining the company's heritage of rich leather and quality hardware.
- Similar itemPebbled leather top zip duffel bag with rolled top handles, rose goldtone hardware and rivets at base. Adjustable notch closure along shoulder strap. Fabric-lined interior with zip pocket, two organizational pockets and exterior hidden zip pockets. 9.25" height x 13.50" width x 9.25" depth (approximately) 4" handle drop, 15" strap drop (approximately) Available in Latte. Imported.
- Haute Hippie floral-print georgette shorts. Low rise. Relaxed, flowy legs. Pull-on drawstring waist. Silk. Imported.
- Similar itemBy Malene Birger updates the essential silk shirt for spring with this delicate soft-pink silk-Georgette style. Note the attention to detail, from the slim collar to the bib-effect front. Buttoned front. Semi-sheer, buttoned cuffs. 100% Silk. Trim: 100% Silk. Dry clean.
- Salvatore FerragamoVarina Metallic Nubuck Ballet Flat, Rose GoldDetailsLook and feel as graceful as a ballerina in the Varina ballet flat by Salvatore Ferragamo. The metallic nubuck and pretty bow topping the toe will show the world how you shine-on or off the stage.Metallic, chrome-tanned nubuck leather upper. 1/4" flat heel.Round toe.Tonal signature Vara grosgrain bow with engraved logo plate. Padded leather insole; leather lining. Leather outsole with rubber heel inset. "Varina" is made in Italy. Designer About Ferragamo:A native of Naples, Italy, Salvatore Ferragamo was a teenaged shoe apprentice before moving to California and becoming known as the shoemaker to the stars. Ferragamo returned to Italy in 1927, where he officially launched his own collection. Today the Ferragamo line encompasses not only exquisitely made shoes for men and women, but also infinitely stylish handbags and fragrances. The company is still family owned and operated in Florence, where you'll also find the Ferragamo Museum, home to thousands of shoes (including the famous invisible sandal, cage shoe, and wedge heel).
- Similar itemWatercolor floral brings a graphic touch to these silk Elizabeth and James jogging shorts. Elastic waist with drawstring. Slant hip pockets. Fabric: Plain weave silk. Shell: 100% silk. Lining: 100% polyester. Dry clean. Imported, China. Measurements Rise: 11in / 28cm Inseam: 2in / 5cm Measurements from size S. Available sizes: L,M,S,XS
- Similar itemGivenchy black grained goatskin leather small Antigona duffel. Metal logo letters at top line; polished palladium hardware. Lined with fabric; one zip pocket and two organizational pockets at interior. Rolled top handles; flat shoulder strap. Top zip closure. 9.5" height x 11.0" width x 7.0" depth (approximately) 4.0" handle drop, 9.5" strap drop (approximately) Made in Italy.
- Similar itemLightweight button up blouse from Cheap Monday with rounded hemline, pointed collar, and all-over painted flower print. Features a relaxed fit and slightly sheer quality. Printed blouse. Pointed collar. Button up front. Rounded hem. 100% Polyester. Machine wash warm, line dry.
- Orange and black abstract floral printed crepe de chine silk shorts from Ostwald Helgason. Elasticated waistband. Belt loops. Hip pockets. Darts for shaping. Central leg pleats. Lightweight. Professional dry clean only.