- Pared back day dresses are the perfect base for layering up this season. No off-duty wardrobe is complete without a casual day dress. Basic bodycon dresses are always a winner and casual cami dresses a key piece for pairing with a polo neck , giving you that effortless everyday edge. Tone down the twinkle for day by teaming a sequin slip dress with a jersey tee - genius! So, if you ever get caught out for cocktails, this day-to-night look will have you covered. 95% Polyester 5% Elastane. Flat Measurement Not Worn Of Size 16. Length To Hem 104cm/41". Machine Wash.
- Similar itemShourouk Theresa Crystal Sequin Pearl Necklace. 24k gold plated brass. Swarovski crystals. Glass stones. Faux pearls. Sequins. Embroidered beading with pink woven chain. Size: 20 inches. Stamped: Shourouk. Made in Paris
- Brand new with tags removed (extra button still attached via bag). Beautiful mid weight coat with three quarter length sleeves and hot pink lining. 100% cotton.
- Party dress by Lipsy Smooth stretch fabric Sweetheart bandeau neckline All-over floral print Regular fit. true to size Machine wash 95% Polyester, 5% Elastane Our model wears a UK 8/EU 36/US 4 and is 170cm/5'7"" tall.
- Similar itemWhite and green cotton striped coat from Boutique Moschino.
- Similar itemWhite and yellow glass, crystal and brass daisy necklace from Dolce & Gabbana featuring a lobster clasp closure.
- Pencil dress by Hope and Ivy Lightweight stretch fabric All-over print Bardot neckline Off-shoulder design Kick split hem Close cut body-conscious fit Machine wash 95% Polyester, 5% Elastane Our model wears a UK 8/EU 36/US 4 and is 170cm/5'7"" tall Exclusive to ASOS.
- Multicoloured wool and cotton oversized colour block coat from Jc De Castelbajac Vintage featuring a front button fastening, tassel detailing and oversized popper pockets. Please note that vintage items are not new and therefore might have minor imperfections. Excellent condition.
- Shourouk Theresa necklaceMulticolored painted glass crystals, multicolored faux pearls French designer Shourouk Rhaiem launched her jewelry line after honing her craft at Chloe and Roberto Cavalli. Using colorful Swarovski crystals and braided cords, she describes her neon-bright baubles as "fit for the maharaja." Indulge in drop earrings, bracelets and bib necklaces.Pastel-pink cord, black satin backingGold-tone brass push clasp fasteningThe crystals used are designed to be slightly distressed and as such may have some flecks or irregularitiesMade In Italy