- Similar itemTed Baker Jewelled Neck Playsuit. 97% Polyester 3% Elastane. Textured Fabric. Two Front Pockets. Stunning Jewelled Beading Detail around the Neck. Dart to Add a Fitted Shape. Concealed Back Zip Fastening. Great for Cool Summer Style. Day to Night. Dry Clean Only.
- Similar itemSharp evening dressing has never been easier in Roberto Cavalli's black tailored blazer. Trimmed with photo-like floral-print satin and finished with a chain-trimmed button fastening, this stretch-wool piece is a super chic choice. Buttoned front. Padded shoulders, button-detailed cuffs, breast and front flap pockets. Fully lined. 96% Wool, 4% Elastane. Material II: 100% Silk. Lining: 100% Silk. Lining II: 67% Viscose, 33% Polyester. Dry clean.
- Similar itemOne of our best sellers, the Classic Q Natasha is a great shoulder bag that can be also worn as a cross-body. Featuring a magnetic snap, zipper flap polished off with with our signature logo plaque detailing. Complete with interior zip pocket, a cell phone pocket and an adjustable leather strap for versatility and comfortability. 14.25" x 2.5" x 11.5" 100% Cow Leather.
- Similar itemAnchors away! Eye-catching wedges embrace the nautical trend with Breton stripe detailing. And with their super-flattering lines, you'll be reaching for these woven-leather sandals all summer long. Cork Wedges are on Trend with Polished Buckle Accents. Premium Woven Leather Uppers. 1 Inch Wedge with Stacked Heel. Flattering Ankle Straps with Gold Tone Buckles. Straps Feature Goring for a Secure Fit. Razor Cut Wave-Siping™ Delivers Ultimate Wet / Dry Traction with Non-Marking Rubber Outsoles. Versatile Wedge Sandals Pair Well with Denim Capris or a Crisp White Shift and God Easily from Day Well into Night.
- Similar itemMulticolour stretch cotton floral print blazer from Salvatore Ferragamo featuring notched lapels, a front button fastening, front flap pockets, long sleeves, button cuffs and an all-over flower print.
- Similar itemSelf: 100% viscose. Bead Transfer: 100% epoxy resin. Dry clean only. Decorative beaded detailing along front. Draped kimono sleeves. Back keyhole with button closure. Center back zipper closure.
- Isabella FioreEloise Topstiched Crossbody Saddle Bag, PapayaDetailsIsabella Fiore leather crossbody saddle bag with topstitched detail.Brass-tone hardware.Crossbody strap with 20" adjustable drop.Flap top with snap closure.Interior, canvas lining; one zip pocket and one open pocket.Exterior, logo patch at back.7 1/2"H x 8 1/2"W x 2 3/4"D; bag weighs 1 lb. 3 oz."Eloise" is imported.Designer About Isabella Fiore:ISABELLA FIORE represents the art of subtle contradiction. Designed with the Isabella Fiore girl in mind, the collections embody a carefree, spontaneous, and inspired individual, who relishes the bohemian, traveler lifestyle. Similarly, pieces are elegant but understated; they are often vibrantly colored and made from hand woven leather, original artwork, beading and embroidery with materials imported from all over the globe. The designs are fun and feminine, presented in a sophisticated and luxurious way.
- Comment on tough style without saying a word by wearing these hidden wedges from the Gold Label of Irregular Choice! The first name in fabulously unique footwear, this Brighton-based brand inspires imagination and individuality with its distinct designs. The velvety-soft material and metallic gold embroidery of this pair will let everyone know that the answer to, Do you know how to stand out in a crowd? is a definite yes! Complement them with a striped sheath dress and a shiny pair of earrings for an unquestionably expressive look! - Mark, Guest Writer Quirky, Sayings Decisively Dramatic Wedge by Irregular Choice in Black embellished with Scallops.
- Similar itemStuart WeitzmanAlex Crochet Ankle-Wrap Wedge, NavyDetailsStuart Weitzman crocheted sandal.5" braided jute wedge; 1" platform.4" pitch equivalent.Adjustable crisscross ankle strap.Leather lining; padded insole.Leather sole."Alex" is made in Spain.Designer About Stuart Weitzman:New York native Stuart Weitzman likes to say that he designs shoes simply to make women happy, and he has been succeeding at that goal since introducing his line in 1986. The Stuart Weitzman collection runs the gamut from glamorous evening heels to flats for day, and every design is created with attention to detail by skilled craftsmen in Elda, Spain.