- Similar itemA wardrobe essential, these Not Your Daughter's Jeans go sleek and sharp with a straight-leg silhouette in a saturated black wash. Cotton/spandex. Machine wash. Made in USA. High rise, zip fly with button closure, five-pocket silhouette. Black hardware, tonal sitching, stitched back pockets. 9" Rise, 29.5" inseam, 14" leg opening.
- Similar itemMinimalism and the abstract meet in the middle. Helmut Lang presents a graphic top that features a single front pleat for a softly draped effect. Silk/cotton. Machine wash. Made in China. Round neck, sleeveless, lightly pleated neckline, printed, v back.
- Similar itemOversized, super soft wool-cashmere cardigan in a thick rib knit. V-neckline. Button front. Long sleeves. Slit pockets at hips. Relaxed, oversized fit. Length hits below hips. Color: Black. 70% wool, 30% cashmere. Also available in Oatmeal.
- Similar itemMSGM beige wool cape coat. This winter the coat silhouette is a key trend. This soft fully lined piece is a beautiful piece that can be worn with trousers or skirt. Sleeveless style with cape covering. Zip front fastening and two deep front pockets. Composition 80% wool, 20% polyamide. Lining 63% acetate 37% viscose. Dry clean.
- The Westminster is a classic fit trench coat with a lightly tapered waist and raglan sleeves. The coat is made in England from cotton gabardine, invented by Thomas Burberry in 1879. The tightly woven cloth is protective against wind and rain, while being lightweight and breathable. Design details reference the coat's military heritage: epaulettes are positioned on the shoulders, a gun flap fastens at the chest and a storm shield covers the upper back. A throat latch and hook-and-eye collar provide further protection from the weather. Placed to ensure complete symmetry, the lining and undercollar are crafted from cotton twill in House check, a design used by Burberry since the 1920s.
- Similar itemThe Armani straight leg jeans are the ideal investment for all year round styling. A staple in any wardrobe, reliable and classic the jeans are styled for optimum comfort whilst being crafted from a unique fiber blend allowing for ease-of-wear. The straight leg ensures a relaxed fit whilst, showcasing subtle branding throughout for a well-edited designer-led look. Brought to you from the Armani Jeans collection, the jeans are sure to become a favourite for sleek everyday wear. 64% cotton 33% polyester 3 % elastine. Machine wash. Five pocket design: Two front, two back & one coin pocket. Straight leg. Regular fit. Branded tab to rear. Metallic brand insignia to back pocket. Branded buttons. Zip fly.
- Similar itemOur Peg Shell blooms with a bold and graphic floral print. The straight-fitting silhouette is made of refined silk crepe de chine that layers perfectly for seasons of wear. Detailed with a cowl-neck, it’s a polished look and an easy way to work artful pattern into day-to-evening outfits. Silk. Fitted. Cowl-neck. Sleeveless. 3 hook-and-eye closures at center back neck. 23" (57.7 cm) in length. 100% silk. Dry-clean only.
- Similar itemBorrowed from the boys, this Tory Burch cardigan features a slouchy cotton silhouette for a casual-cool interpretation of the menswear trend. Cotton. Dry clean. Imported. V neck, long sleeves, button front closure. Open-knit sleeves and back, relaxed fit, ribbed trim.
- Similar itemDark indigo blue cotton blend ultra-soft stretch jeans from Naked & Famous Denim featuring a straight leg fit, concealed zip fly fastening, and front branded button closure. Has belt loops, a five pocket design, and orange stitching.