- Deborah LippmannWalking on Sunshine Nail PolishDetailsBold. Dynamic. Full of Life. Hit rewind. This summer, Deborah Lippmann is going back to the 80s, where pop ruled and rock rolled. Six bold, dynamic, vivacious cr?me shades revive the decade with a full burst of energy and color to the max. Paint them on. Top the charts.Walking on Sunshine was previewed at Spring 2014 New York Fashion Week at the Kate Spade Show.Designer About Deborah Lippmann:In 1999, celebrity manicurist Deborah Lippmann launched her eponymous line. Boasting more than 45 long-wearing shades, along with specialty treatments for nails, hands, and feet, the Deborah Lippmann Collection is frequently featured in fashion magazines and spotted on runways and red carpets.
- Similar itemTreat your nails to salon standard results at home with Orly's Tropical Pop Nail Polish. A sassy orange crème free from DBP, Formaldehyde and Toulene that glides seamlessly along the nail thanks to the patented Gripper Cap™; an ergonomically designed cap with soft grip for precision performance. - K.N. Brand: ORLY. Directions: Directions of Use: Apply a base coat. Apply Orly Nail Polish. Finish with a top coat.
- Similar itemNail polish from RGB, a cosmetics line solely dedicated to nail color and care. Chip resistant and high shine formula free from harmful chemicals. RGB's white is contemporary and sharp, not chalky.
- Similar itemHit rewind. This summer, we're going back to the '80s, where pop ruled and rock rolled. Introducing the '80s Rewind Collection for Summer 2014, featuring six bold, dynamic, vivacious crème shades to revive the decade with a full burst of energy and color to the max. Paint them on. Top the charts.
- I've received many requests over the years to launch a yellow polish. I've been reluctant because I, myself, have pink undertones and find it difficult to pull off anything yellow - including a nail color. I didn't want to discount all the women like me - i'm a fan of all things universally flattering. But with the success of Supermodel,a sheer red-orange, I started to think about how I could make a yellow for all. After many incarnations, I nailed it - Yellow Brick Road, a sheer mellow yellow with a jelly finish. The proof that it wears beautifully on all skin tones: It complements me and Lady GaGa, who wore it first for her 'Born This Way' performance at the 2011 Grammy Awards. The sunny shade was slated to launch later this year, but after receiving hundreds of emails and blog postings since the Grammy Awards, I've pushed the date up. As of April 1, everyone - and I mean everyone - can wear yellow.
- Similar itemWhat it is: A one-coat high-shine base and top coat for nails. What it does: This transparent polish intensifies color application and imparts a beautifully glossy and even finish. What else you need to know: The bottle’s design is in line with the graphic codes of Givenchy Le Makeup. The metallic silver and leather-like top is engraved with the chic 4G logo.
- Similar itemButter LONDON's highly pigmented lacquers are created for the catwalk and formulated to nourish and protect nails. Create bespoke looks with countless colours and finishes. Butter LONDON does not add formaldehyde, toluene, or DBP to any its our nail formulas. It's colour without compromise. Features & Benefits: Highly pigmented. Consitent coverage. Vitamin formula promotes nail strength.Made in the USA.
- Punk Rock Collection: Audacious. Revolutionary. Punk. Iconoclast Yellow with innovative textured finish. Precision nail color infused with Biotin, Green Tea, and Aucoumea. Contains no toluene, formaldehyde, or DBP.
- Similar itemLe Metier de BeauteSummer Hues Nail Lacquer, Wild GingerDetailsLuxurious brilliance at your fingertips. Drench nails in the brighter-than-bright Wild Ginger Nail Lacquer to liven up a sleepy July afternoon.Specifically formulated without formaldehyde, toluene, and dibutyl phthalate (DPB), Le Metier de Beaute Nail Lacquers provide long-lasting, chip resistant, protective color and shine. Fortified with strengthening proteins and hydrators, Le Metier de Beaute Nail Lacquers delivers rich, glossy, long-wearing color.Benefits:Truly intense, multidimensional color.Resists chipping up to 14 days.Won't fade, dull or streak, even in strong sunlight.Designer About Le Metier de Beaute:Le Metier de Beaute (which translates to "the craft of beauty") is known for its award-wining Peau Vierge Anti-Aging Complexe. The line also features stunning makeup and has collaborated with couture and ready-to-wear designers Georgina Chapman and Keren Craig of Marchesa on a fashion-inspired color collection.