- Similar itemEffortless meets sophisticated with the draped crossover design of Velvet by Graham & Spencer's luxe jersey blouse. Rayon. Machine wash. Imported. V neck, long sleeves, crossover front. Button cuff, high/low hem.
- Similar itemJersey blazer with padded shoulders, notched lapels and emblem button fastening on the front. Decorative welt pocket on the chest and twin side flap pockets. Composition: 95% viscose,5% elastane. Lining: 100% cotton. Sleeves: 100% polyester.
- Black mesh and suede pumps from Gianvito Rossi. Pointed toe. Slip on. Leather covered stiletto heel. Cushioned leather insole. Gianvito Rossi principle heel height 10.
- Similar item100% Polyester. Flat Measurement Not Worn: Total Length 72cm/28.5", Waist 34cm/13.5". (Measured on UK Size 8). Machine Washable.
- Similar itemThis beautiful wool blazer is designed with a two-button silhouette and includes a stylish polka-dot pocket square. Notched lapels. Two-button silhouette. "LRL"-embossed metal buttons. Long sleeves with a four-button detail at each cuff. Shoulder pads. Angled welt pocket at the left chest. Flapped besom pockets at the waist. Princess seams at the front and back. Includes a pocket square with a polka-dot design. Clean-finished hem. Fully lined. 23½" length. Shell: 100% wool. Lining: 100% silk. Pocket square: 100% polyester. Dry clean. Imported.
- Similar itemComposition: 100% Polyester. Details: elasticized waist, pleated detailing, no appliqués, no fastening, no pockets, lined interior, crêpe, pleated, solid color, pleated style.
- Similar itemGiuseppe ZanottiMixed-Print Peep-Toe PumpDetailsMixed patterns infuse a playful element to this silk Giuseppe Zanotti pump.Polka-dot and leopard-print patterned silk.Contrast leather piping at collar.Leather lining and sole.5" covered heel; 1/2" platform.4 1/2" pitch equivalent.Made in Italy.Designer About Giuseppe Zanotti:San Mauro Pascoli, a small village on Italy's Adriatic Riviera, is renowned for its fine cobblers. It's also the birthplace of designer Giuseppe Zanotti, whose collection of breathtakingly beautiful shoes also exhibits the quality craftsmanship worthy of his hometown's heritage. The Giuseppe Zanotti line debuted 1994, and since the beginning, the designer has included a jeweler, embroiderer, and heel expert on his staff.
- Similar itemA gorgeous colorblocked knotted blouse with draping around bust and waist creates a super flattering silhouette. Comes with a leather belt insert and a side metal zip closure. A great layering option for fall coats. Wear with wide trousers and heels. Material: Jersey 70 viscose, 30 polyester; 100 leather insert Country of manufacture: Portugal Care: Dryclean
- 95% Viscose, 5% Elastane. Flat Measurement Not Worn: Shoulder to Hem 41cm/16", Waist 31cm/12.5". (Measured From UK Size 10) Machine Washable.