- Similar itemThis Alice + Olivia for Scoop top is the perfect billowy blouse for layering under blazers or wearing alone. V-neck, low back hem, slip-on style.
- Similar itemYou don't have to be a superhero to wear a cape! This amazing white crochet cape blazer features slit sleeves with long-line draped cape detailing. Fully lined, front faux pockets. Oversized fit, lightly padded shoulders. Pair it with a structured pair of jeans and a cami! By Elliatt. 100% Polyester. 33.5"/85cm length. Dry Clean Only. Imported.
- Similar itemComposition: 79% Wool, 14% Nylon, 4% Elastane, 2% Viscose, 1% Polyester. Details: cool wool, solid color, mid rise, no appliqués, zip closure, rear closure, multipockets, unlined, a-line style.
- Similar itemSole measures approximately 25mm/ 1 inch. Multicolored leather. Paneled, round toe, gripped rubber sole. Velcro-fastening tab at lace-up front
- Similar itemComposition: 95% Polyester, 5% Elastane. Details: cotton twill, no appliqués, darts, solid color, lapel collar, single-breasted , button closing, multipockets, pocket with flap, long sleeves, buttoned cuffs, lined interior.
- Similar itemComposition: 95% Polyester, 5% Elastane. Details: pleated detailing, no appliqués, rear closure, zip closure, no pockets, unlined, crêpe, solid color, flared style.
- Go for a sporty and funky look with these high top fashion sneakers from Michael Michael Kors. These sneakers feature a camouflage design combining country-chic glam and punk. Rounded toe. Tie front and Velcro closure. Camouflage design. Heel height: 1/2" Leather/suede/calf hair. Imported.
- Similar itemStella McCartneyMetallic and Chevron-Striped Button-Front BlouseDetailsSilky blouse with metallic Lurex and chevron stripes.Spread collar; long sleeves with barrel cuffs.Button front with hidden placket.Silk/polyester.Made in Italy.Designer About Stella McCartney:She may be Paul McCartney's daughter, but Stella McCartney earned her way into the ranks of fashion's most elite designers. She learned tailoring while working on London's Savile Row, did an internship with Christian Lacroix, and served as creative director at Chloe (succeeding none other than Karl Lagerfeld). She launched her own label in 2001 and has made her mark with sweet and sophisticated designs that reflect both her signature style and her personal philosophy by incorporating a natural confidence and consciously avoiding all use of leather and fur.
- Similar itemBlack leather 'Rockstud' paneled sneakers from Valentino Garavani featuring a lace-up front fastening, Rockstud embellishments, a round toe and a ridged rubber sole.