feat. Julija Steponaviciute
Song of the day: I Should Of Kissed You by One Direction
1) I'm super excited for this song to come out, and not that I'm judging, but is it just me or is there a major typo in the title? Wouldn't it make more sense if it was "I Should Have Kissed You"? Just saying...
2) Ed Sheeran is playing at a venue in NYC in 5 days! Just found out yesterday. According to the venue's website, the tickets were only $12-$15. OMGSH. $15 to see my favorite male singer? HECK YEAH. Too bad they were sold out. Ah well... It was only for people who were 21 and over anyways =| Quel dommage.
3) Billy from Jane By Design is my favorite person ever. That is all. (Actually, sorry, but I just have to add that I hate his style and really hope he undergoes a major transformation and comes out of it mohawk-free. But I still love him <3)
4) A #2 top set on Poly today?!? No way, no way! Thanks @polyvore! =)
5) Oh, and I gained quite a few followers on tumblr today, though I'm not so sure why... P.S. psst...check it out: http://undertheparisianlights.tumblr.com (<--like my sneaky self-promotion tactics??? ;))
6) Received my @lebunnybleu boots today. Thanks so much! They're so comfy and cute and I love them! <3 Go and check out their website: http://lebunnybleu.com.
7) I have a half-day on Friday, and I really wish I could go into the city with @kokodelourve and visit Bergdorf's braid bar ;)
8) Red-velvet ice cream is the best thing ever. Just saying.
9) Oh my gosh. Just saw Karl's collection on net-a-porter. So chic! FIVE STARS FOR YOU, KARL. YOU GO, KARL!
10) GO WATCH THIS VIDEO: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zt1gSFywHDk. It is too funny!
Alright lovelies, I'm sure you've had enough of my ramblings now. Happy Wednesday! xx