- Eugenia Kim believes that fashion and function must coexist. Not only does the soft rabbit felt "Bianca" hat keep you warm, it tops your look with a vintage verve. Details "Bianca" felt porkpie hat by Eugenia Kim. Turkey feather band. Low, pinched crown. Short brim. Rabbit felt. Made in the USA.
- Similar itemIn your choice of silver,black or golden-toned metal,this fashionable chrome Fleur-De-Lis brooch/pendant features 34 shining Swarovski crystals. Clasped by a pin,this brooch/pendant is completed by an antique finish.
- An exquisite gown from Alberta Ferretti, rendered in lovely silk chiffon and lace. Ruching ripples across the tailored bodice, while a graceful overlay encircles the waist and courses down the back of the skirt in a sweep of ethereal lace. Dropped shoulder straps complete the soft, romantic look, and a pair of sashes tie in a bow over the hidden back zip. The optional skirt lining is fitted with crisp layers of tulle, adding a hint of perfect volume to the lovely silhouette. Fabric: Silk chiffon / lace. 100% silk. Dry clean. Made in Italy. MEASUREMENTS Length: 60in / 152.5cm, from shoulder. Available sizes: 38,42
- Similar itemIf you like the movie Victor Victoria, you'll love the gender-bending Naya Tahlia oxford, a style that puts a decidedly feminine accent on a menswear-inspired silhouette. Crafted from premium leather or metallic leather, this women's lace-up flat shoe features understated wingtip detailing at the toe and heel; the open sides add d'Orsay flair along with ventilation. The plush, cushioned footbed and cork-and-rubber sole of the Naya Tahlia oxford keep a spring in your step.
- Similar itemRelish in the Repete every time it's on your feet. This Steve Madden oxford look features an eye catching silver leather upper with perforated and brogue detailing. A lace up vamp and slight 1 inch block heel completes this functional look. Leather Upper/Man Made Sole. silver.
- Eugenia KimBianca Felt Porkpie Hat with Feathers, BlackDetails"Bianca" felt porkpie hat by Eugenia Kim. Turkey feather band. Low, pinched crown. Short brim. Rabbit felt. Made in the USA.
- Similar itemAs sweet and feminine as it is garden wedding ready, this gown is crafted from the sheerest silk and scattered with snips of cotton confetti. (We adore how the fabric literally floats over volume-creating layers of tulle and organza.) There's just a smidgen of a demure cap sleeve, while the collarbone-grazing neckline frames the face and fastens in the back with a single satin button. Add a floral or beaded sash to fancy it up, or just revel in this gown's stunning simplicity. A-line silhouette. Fitted bodice. Silk/cotton. Falls to floor, 65" from high point of shoulder (based off size 6). Side zip. Lined. Dry clean. Import.
- Similar itemInspired by natures symbol for femininity and beauty, these beautiful stud earrings are crafted mainly in bronze and partly in sterling silver -pin and clip- and plated in 22k yellow gold with a bright polish finish. Perfect for embellishing a simple ensemble during the day or at night. Also available in silver and rose gold plating.
- Similar itemIn an embroidery shop in India I found plenty of these antique Air force army emblems. I decided to transform them into the shape of a skull with wings by adding eyes made of two garnets in the middle of the parachute. The emblem's setting and the brooch system are in silver. Size: W5,5 H2 x L1 cm During my stay in India in 2008, I worked with indian embroiders. In India, handmade embroidery is currently used to realise badges and emblems. First, I recycled old embroideries that I found in the workshop. Then I designed new patterns. My desire is to use this ancient handmade work, which has almost disappeared in the West and was replaced by factories, in order to give it a new value and update it.Most of the time, I chose images which denounce the madness of our modern society, but was also inspired by symbols of India.