Sale / PriceAll
- Canterbury Queen BedBed design inspired by English, French, and Swedish antiques. Hardwood solids and birch, cherry, and pecan veneers. Linen/polyester upholstery. Metal grille accent on footboard and rails. 67W x 89L x 61T. Assembly required. Imported. Boxed weight, approximately 220 lbs.
- Canterbury King BedBed design inspired by English, French, and Swedish antiques. Hardwood solids and birch, cherry, and pecan veneers. Linen/polyester upholstery. Metal grille accent on footboard and rails. 82W x 89L x 61T. Assembly required. Imported. Boxed weight, approximately 253 lbs.
- Canterbury Metal Arts TrayA simply smashing 1940’s pressed and hammered aluminum serving tray manufactured by the Canterbury Metal Arts company. This pattern, known as “Celtic Knot”, was featured on variety different serving vessels and has wonderful concentric lines in its patterning. Serve up some toddy’s on this baby for a real classy party.
- Catherine Lansfield Canterbury Bedding SetRomantic roses adorn the ‘Canterbury’ bedding set from Catherine Lansfield. The set features a reversible option, a polka dot print, and is crafted from an easy care polycotton fabric offering supreme softness and durability. Dress your bed to make it a pleasing focal point in your bedroom, helping to create a relaxing atmosphere and encourage a good night’s sleep. Includes a matching pillowcase. Floral design ‘Canterbury’ roses bedding set from Catherine Lansfield. Reversible design – polka dot print. Material: 52% Polyester, 48% Cotton. Soft-textured, easy care fabric. Machine washable at 40°C. Can be tumble dried and ironed. Contents: Single Duvet Cover: 135cm x 200cm includes 1 x Housewife Pillowcase: 50cm x 75cm. Double Duvet Cover: 200cm x 200cm includes 2 x Housewife Pillowcases: 50cm x 75cm. King Duvet Cover: 230cm x 220cm includes 2 x Housewife Pillowcases: 50cm x 75cm. Brand: Catherine Lansfield. Colour: Grey/Pink. Material: 52% Polyester, 48% Cotton.
- English Scorched Bamboo Canterbury Magazine StandGorgeous, scorched tortoise shell pattern bamboo is featured on this canterbury. Hand-bound with split cane fibers and black lacquered wood panels on the two tiers. Front and back have contrasting X-formed sides. Circa 1960. Condition: Excellent, minor wear
- Mahogany Canterbury RackClassic Canterbury for magazines and newspapers, based on the English racks designed for storing sheets of music. Solid mahogany rack features a drawer, solid brass drawer pulls and solid brass casters. Exclusively at Scully & Scully. 19" X 13" x 19"h. Item #: SFF363X Catalog HotKey: A1639.
- Canterbury Yew Regulator Wall ClockBreak arch antique yew finish case with book-matched burr yew veneers. Door features cross-banded figured yew with inlaid black edgeline. Handrubbed waxed finish. Eight-day weight driven chime movement with silencer. Automatic night silencer (10:00pm to 7:15am) and chime sequence correction. Gridiron style pendulum. Enamel finish dial with seconds indication and period h hands. Beveled glass and lacquered solid brass. Secret key compartment. Westminster melody on rods. 13"W x 7 ½"d x 45"h. Item #: OCM3402CHC Catalog HotKey: T1085.
- Canterbury Magazine RackThis canterbury magazine rack is in the style of English canterbury's of the 18th century. Canterbury's are specialized pieces of furniture; portable storage units, used to store periodicals. It has a handle on top, four faux bamboo spindles at the corners and is beautifully stained walnut. It still retains its original finish and brass castors. There is a drawer with a small brass lion head pull that is perfect for hiding your remotes. The condition is good with just a small amount of wear.
- Canterbury Mahogany Magazine/Newspaper RackVintage Canterbury Mahogany Magazine Rack What a find. Offered is a piece of time and design. The rack has great form and comes on wheels. The piece is in great condition and only shows minor signs of wear (see photos -- small scratches/nicks in the wood, tight and sturdy), but nothing overly noticeable. Nothing takes away from the beauty of the piece. The piece is solid wood and is very sturdy. Check out our other listings for more furniture, antiques and vintage pieces! Dimensions: 18" w x 12" d x 17" h
- Canterbury Knole SofaThe Canterbury Knole sofa accents edgy lines with surprising details. Nailhead trim lends the mod silhouette metallic allure, while finial tie backs delight at the seat's corners. Shown in Frett Pumice. Available in a variety of fabric and finish options. Includes 2 round bolsters. Customizable nailhead trim. Hand crafted in the USA using sustainable materials. Kiln-dried frames made from responsibly harvested hardwood. Water-based wood adhesive with no VOC emissions. Seat deck and trim pad made from 80% regenerated fibers. Cushion cores made from at least 10% natural plant-based ingredients. Fabric swatches are available by contacting email@example.com. 87"W x 40"D x 40"H. Seat: 20.5"D x 22"H. Arm: 40"H. In-Arm: 70"W.