- "Meet Carine Jones, not that she needs an introduction. You definitely know this rebellious, bitchyy, nosy, and reckless girl by now. If she sounds horrible, though, don't let that fool you. She's a sweetheart deep down, and occasionally she'll let that side peek through her tough exterior." — @oneforlove
- "Carine and her brother Clayton are extremely close. They don't have an overly competitive relationship, they tend to encourage each other more than anything. She and Clayton have been through a lot together, which is part of the reason they have such a strong bond. Clayton has more self control over his temper than Carine does. He's sort of her rock - calm, cool, and positive while she can be quite the opposite. Clayton's usually the one to calm her down after a bad day at school or a fight with her father. Clayton is dating Hazel Kim, and is a senior planning on attending Stanford next year." — @oneforlove
- "Russel Jones, Carine's father, is the person Carine inherited her temper from. He's a successful television producer, and the man has put the Jones family through helll because of his short fuse. Some of Carine's earliest memories are of Russel screaming at her mother and slapping her hard across the face. He's calmed down over the years, but occasionally a glimpse of his old self will come back to haunt the family. Carine doesn't trust him, and never will." — @oneforlove
- "Abigail Jones - In contrast to Carine's relationship with her dad, Carine loves her mom to death. Where Russel was frightening and intimidating to Carine when she was younger, Abigail was warm and motherly. Carine would do anything for her mom." — @oneforlove
- "Carine's favorite band currently is The Smiths, but her favorites are constantly changing. She listens to a little bit of everything, especially indie and rap. She has quite the eclectic music taste. The only genre she refuses to listen to is country. She hates country music with a passion." — @oneforlove
- "Cool, flowy tanks, cut-offs, and colorful sneakers or wedges are basically Carine's everyday summer wardrobe. She loves heels, but only wears them when she's dressing up." — @oneforlove
Custom designed delicate knitted cotton modal vest with hand tie-dyed Breton stripes and crinkled trims.
- "Even though the clothes she wears are more laid-back, Carine loves pretty, girly, elegant bags. Think Chanel." — @oneforlove
- "Carine is /really/ good with technology. Her friends jokingly call her a nerd all of the time, but she doesn't care. She couldn't live without her iphone and computer. If you ever need help with your computer or something, call up Carine." — @oneforlove
- "Carine is almost always wearing a pair of Ray-Bans." — @oneforlove
- "Carine has an obsession with feathers... she owns feather necklaces, feather earrings, and recently got feathers in her hair." — @oneforlove
Fall in love with Gilded Lily Goods jewelry. This Long Feather Single Earring has five long natural colored feathers on antique brass chain earring. Sold individually as a single.
- "Carine is pretty smart. She's not a genius, she has to put effort into her advanced classes to keep A's, but grades have never really been a big issue for her." — @oneforlove
There's nothing cooler than this penguin backpack. Look at him, he's wearing sunglasses!
- "Although love and trust don't come to her easily, once she does start feeling something for someone, she goes all in. When Carine is crushing, it usually lasts for at least a year before she begins moving on. Love is what she wants most in life, but it just hasn't been working out for her lately." — @oneforlove
- "Columbia University in NYC is her dream school. She'd "settle" for Stanford if needed, though." — @oneforlove
- "Carine loves photography. She always has a camera with her, just in case she sees something worth documenting." — @oneforlove
Dream on. Dating back to the early 1960s, the all-plastic Diana camera is a cult classic famous for its dreamy, radiant, lo-fi images. Equipped with a plastic lens, 2 shutter settings (daylight & "B"), 3 aperture settings, a removable lens, a super-small aperture for pinhole images, 2 image formats (12 o& 16 square shots on a standard 120 roll), an endless panorama feature that allows for unlimited and nearly seamless panoramic shots, both a standard tripod thread & shutter-lock for easy, shake-free long exposures + and a new, built-in hot shoe flash mount. Each package includes the new "Diana Vignettes" book packed with over 200 pages of Diana history and truly off-the-wall fictional stories.
- "Carine loves her friends. She has her bitchhy moments and loves to gossip, but she does try to treat her friends well. Unless one of them pissses her off, which has definitely happened before." — @oneforlove
- "Forget lap dogs, Carine is all for cats. This is her cat Bree." — @oneforlove
Siamese Cat Breed. Information and photos of the Siamese domestic house cat breed featured at House Cats Central
- "Carine is very artistic. She can work wonders with a paintbrush and pen, which surprises people. She doesn't brag about her art, it's just something she does to pass the time." — @oneforlove
- "Although she's not sure what she wants to do with her life yet, Carine knows whatever it is will have something to do with helping people." — @oneforlove
- "Carine, although not the most athletic girl around, is surprisingly good at volleyball. Something about the sport just clicks with her. It's not the most important thing in her life, but she loves playing and made the varsity team pretty easily." — @oneforlove
- "Carine loves a good party. She went through a period where she tried drugs and alcohol, but she got over that pretty quickly. She's seen her father drink and hates what it does to him, so that turned her off of alcohol. She gets so caught up in parties she may as well be drunk, though. They give her an adrenaline rushes." — @oneforlove
- "Carine loves to travel. She especially loves Europe... the beaches of Spain are by far her favorite vacation spot." — @oneforlove
Jimmy choo dark-chocolate terence suitcase. Crocodile-effect leather (calf) extendable black acetate handle, top and side handles. Zip-fastening front compartment, studs at side, wheels and feet at base, gold hardware. Internal card slot and zip-fastening compartment, velcro-fastening flaps. Fully lined in leopard-print twill. Double-pull zip fastening along front. Fits in most overhead compartments.
- "Carine's toes are always painted black, and more recently black shatter." — @oneforlove
- No item description
- "Try-out" — @oneforlove