Sale / PriceAll
BrandCarl Hansen & Sons
- Carl Hansen & Sons
- Carl Hansen CH468 Oculus Lounge ChairOne lounge chair deserving of a second look. The Carl Hansen CH468 Oculus Lounge Chair was originally designed by Hans J. Wegner in 1960, but wasn't put into production until 2010. The design was certainly ahead of its time, what with its oversized headrest, sloped arms and eye-shaped detail in the smooth upholstery. The stainless steel base keeps the seat tilted back slightly for maximum comfort.
- Carl Hansen CH33 ChairFirst designed by Hans J. Wegner in 1957, the Carl Hansen CH33 Chair was produced for 10 years before being taken out of production. Reintroduced in 2012, CH33 features rounded, organic forms, such as the curved hardwood laminate seat and back. Made out of solid wood, the splayed, tapered legs and cross pieces are thickest where they are load-bearing and slender where they are not.
- Carl Hansen Oculus Lounge Chair - Special EditionA lounge chair that looks even better than it feels. The Carl Hansen Oculus Lounge Chair - Special Edition features the signature rounded 1960 design by Hans J. Wegner--complete with eye-shaped back detail--accentuated by special Kvadrat fabric. The distinctive seat sits on stainless steel legs, pitched backward just enough for ultimate lounging comfort.
- Carl Hansen CH46 ArmchairThe Carl Hansen CH46 Armchair is a unique take by Hans J. Wegner on minimalist Shaker design. The round legs provide a simple, organic foundation and contrast to the straight seat, narrow armrests and curved back slats. The natural effect of the hardwood frame is carried through the similarly strong yet lightweight seat, made out of woven paper cord.
- Carl Hansen CH07 Lounge ChairIt's hard to believe that the Carl Hansen CH07 Lounge Chair wasn't an immediate success when Hans J. Wegner first designed it in 1963. Apparently, it was ahead of its time, as a re-release 35 years later finally won it the acclaim it so deserved. CH07 has a light, floating aspect due to the winglike lines of the seat and open, arching curves of the 3 pressed hardwood laminate legs.
- Carl Hansen CH44 Lounge ChairWhile certainly at home in contemporary settings, the Carl Hansen CH44 Lounge Chair has a comfortable, cozy Shaker-inspired design well-suited to just about any interior. It has a solid hardwood frame with curved slats for the back and visible joints where the armrests meet the front legs (a signature design detail of Hans J. Wegner). It is paired with a strong yet comfortable woven paper cord seat.
- Carl Hansen Wing Lounge Chair - Special EditionThe Wing Chair's sharp good looks are accentuated by new Kvadrat fabrics with the Carl Hansen Wing Lounge Chair - Special Edition. This 1960 design by Hans J. Wegner is particularly impressive in today's modern homes and public spaces. The lines of the chair are sexy and sculptural from all sides, making it ideal for placement in the center of a room, in a group or all on its own.
- Carl Hansen CH25 Lounge ChairThe Carl Hansen CH25 Lounge Chair is the ultimate expression of designer Hans J. Wegner's use of woven paper cord. The material is lightweight, yet exceptionally strong and comfortable. More than 400 meters of it are used to weave the back and seat around the frame. The design itself is dynamic and light-looking, with tapered oak legs and a slightly backward tilt.
- Carl Hansen CH445 Wing Lounge ChairInitially designed by Hans J. Wegner in 1960, the Carl Hansen CH445 Wing Lounge Chair didn't really take off. Not until its re-release in 2006, that is. This unusual lounge chair features a sharply curved back ideally suited for making a statement in today's contemporary home. It features smooth upholstery and a stainless steel base that keeps the chair tilted back just so for the ultimate comfort.
- Carl Hansen CH36 Side ChairThe Shaker style that so influenced Hans J. Wegner is clearly evident in the Carl Hansen CH36 Side Chair. In 1962, Wegner designed the CH36 with a solid yet lightweight hardwood frame. The stringent lines of the frame make it exceptionally versatile in any rustic modern setting. It is paired with a similarly strong and lightweight seat made out of woven paper cord.
- Carl Hansen CH47 Side ChairAround a modern dining table, the Carl Hansen CH47 Side Chair adds simple Shaker-style charm and comfort. Designed by Hans J. Wegner in 1965, CH47 has a minimalist frame softened by the curves of the round peg legs and gentle curve of the back slats. The unique seat--woven out of paper cord--is lightweight yet quite strong and supportive.
- Carl Hansen CH24 Wishbone ChairYour wish for fun, contemporary seating is granted with the Carl Hansen CH24 Wishbone Chair. This Danish Modern design classic was first designed by Hans J. Wegner in 1949, and gets its name from the distinctive Y-shaped back. It is strong yet lightweight, with a solid wood frame and a unique seat made by hand weaving more than 120 meters of specialty paper cord.
- Carl Hansen CH20 Elbow ChairAnother design by Hans J. Wegner that was so complex for its time, it wasn't able to be put into production until nearly 50 years later. Wegner designed the Carl Hansen CH20 Elbow Chair in 1956 with a solid wood frame and upholstered laminate seat. The distinctive backrest, which also sticks out far enough to support arms (hence the name ''Elbow Chair''), is steam bent out of a single piece of wood. Stackable up to 4 high.
- Carl Hansen CH37 ArmchairThe Carl Hansen CH37 Armchair adds comfort as well as functional Shaker style to the dining room. It features an austere hardwood frame--solid, yet lightweight--with the joints where the armrests meet the front legs left clearly visible and highly expressive. The rustic modern look of the chair is completed by the use of woven paper cord for the seat.