- 14K gold plated mini spike pyramid and round bezel set crystal accented curved bar pendant necklace Lobster clasp. Approx. 16" chain length with 2" extension. Approx. 0.25" L x 1" W pendant. Imported. Materials: 14K gold plated brass, glass. Care: Keep jewelry dry. Do not wear in the shower or pool. Avoid soap, perfumes, cosmetics, or chemicals. Use a clean, soft polishing cloth to remove any dirt or tarnish. Do not rub jewelry against rough surfaces. Store in jewelry pouch or box.
- Similar itemThese delicate Aurelie Bidermann earrings have the ornate look of oxidized, silver dipped lace. Post closure. Oxidized silver plate. Made in France. Measurements Length: 2.5in / 6.5cm. Available sizes: One Size
- Similar itemNecklace by ASOS Collection Silver-tone finish Statement design Turquoise jewel stones Mini spike charms Adjustable chain length Lobster clasp fastening 60% Steel, 25% Zinc, 15% Acrylic.
- The rich colors of Alexis Bittars chandelier earrings are what make them an unusual choice. The gold-plated gunmetal toned ruthenium body is dressed with chocolate brown crystals and embossed gold-tone detail - a dark alternative to delicate pieces - Gold-plated, gunmetal tone ruthenium with brown crystals and embossed gold-tone detail - For pierced ears - Style with tailoring for after-dark
- Similar itemNecklace by ASOS Collection Sterling silver Fine chain Mini spike pendant Adjustable chain length Bolt ring fastening Avoid contact with liquids 100% Sterling Silver.
- Similar itemThese earrings are inspired by snowflakes and come in many colors: silver, gold and platinum.
- John HardyNaga Medium Silver Lace Hoop EarringsDetailsNaga means "dragon" in Balinese and is a symbol of health and prosperity. With intricate dragon scale lace motif, these John Hardy hoop earrings are sure to bring good fortune to the wearer, no matter her outfit. From the Naga Collection. Flat dragon-scale lace hoop drops. Classic Chain woven etching trims open, circular center. Hinged post backs. 1 2/3"L. Handcrafted in Bali. About this collection: The Naga 'dragon' symbolizes everlasting love and prosperity. According to Balinese legend the naga dragon is known as the lover of the pearl and must dive from his volcano top home to the sea to visit his love, upon his return water cascades off his scales into the rice fields as a sign of prosperity. Rich textures and a play of contrast between sterling silver and 18-karat gold bring this legend to life. Designed with rich textures and a play of contrasts. About John Hardy: Inspired by the island of Bali, John Hardy incorporated traditional Balinese jewelry-making techniques into his striking designs. The John Hardy collection, which is today under the guidance of Guy Bedarida, features earth-inspired handmade jewelry for men, women, and children. A company-wide focus on sustainability underscores its design motifs found in nature.
- Spikes accent the U shaped pendant on this Pamela Love necklace. Lobster claw clasp. 14k rose gold plate. Made in the USA. Measurements Length: 16in / 40.5cm Pendant length: 0.75in / 2cm. Available sizes: One Size
- These handmade earrings from jewelry designer Laurent Gandini are composed of sterling silver with a cut out heart design reminiscent of Italian lace. They measure 1 3/4" and are on silver ear wires.