- Similar itemHandmade. Heel measures approximately 20mm/ 1 inch. Black leather. Wingtip detail, almond toe. Lace-up front
- Similar itemLightweight & delicate, button front silk-cotton shirt with tonal grosgrain ribbon pleats on collar. Pointed collar has grosgrain ribbon pleats stitched on top. Long, pleated button cuff sleeves. Patch pocket at chest. Pleated back yoke. Tab detail at back neck. Curved hem. Color: Putty. 52% silk, 48% cotton. Made in the UK.
- Similar itemThis chic stretch cotton twill jodhpur is tailored for a slim, flattering fit and features our signature "RL"-engraved nameplate at the waist. Belt loops. Zip fly. Signature domed metal hook-and-bar closure. Interior buttoned closure. Our signature "RL"-engraved nameplate is suspended from the right belt loop. Angled pockets at the hips. Chevron-stitched suede knee patches. Snapped tab closure at each cuff. Shaping darts at the back waist. 27" inseam. 92% cotton. 8% elastane. Knee patches: 100% leather. Machine washable. Imported.
- Similar itemJoieSo Real Cropped Stretch-Twill Pants, Light SmokeDetailsJoie "So Real" stretch-twill pants.Mid rise.Skinny legs.Front slash and button-flap pockets; back button-flap pockets.Button/zip fly; belt loops.Cropped at calf.Cotton/lyocell/spandex.Imported.Model's measurements: Height 5'10"/177cm, bust 31"/79cm, waist 23"/58cm, hips 33.5"/85cm, dress size US 0/2.Designer About JOIE: Since its inception in 2001, JOIE has successfully filled a void in the contemporary market. Unlike other brands, which are classification driven and offer single items such as denim or graphic tees, JOIE provides the modern, fashion savvy customer with a global wardrobe. Though the company got its start with its signature cargos, today it's best known for offering feminine tops, dresses, and cashmere sweaters. JOIE recently introduced its footwear collection, and the line is the perfect reflection of the lifestyle brand, offering everything from boots to sandals. The JOIE concept has always been: "Casual, Comfortable, and Luxurious." Therefore, each piece that is designed encompasses a balance of these three key elementsWomen's So Real Cropped Stretch-Twill Pants, Light Smoke - Joie one cannot exist without the other.
- Similar itemLong sleeve button front shirt with Reed hand drawn stitch detail. Covered placket. 100% viscose twill.
- Heel measures approximately 20mm/ 1 inch. Snake-effect and black leather. Lace-up front
- Similar itemRelish in the Repete every time it's on your feet. This Steve Madden oxford look features an eye catching silver leather upper with perforated and brogue detailing. A lace up vamp and slight 1 inch block heel completes this functional look. Leather Upper/Man Made Sole. silver.
- AkrisSilk Satin Shirt BlouseDetailsAkris silk satin blouse.Shirt collar; long sleeves.Button cuffs.Darted bust.Covered button placket.Yoked back with pleat.Made in Switzerland.Designer About Akris:This family-owned Swiss house is guided by Creative Director Albert Kriemler. His grandmother launched the line in 1922 and drew the name from her own initials (Alice Kriemler Schoch). Today the company has earned a reputation for exceptionally well-tailored dresses, suits and separates, and each piece is still designed and produced in Switzerland.
- Rag BoneStanley Cropped Printed Pants with Leather-Trimmed Pockets, MulticolorDetailsRag Bone proves that print is not just for making tops extraordinary with the Stanley cropped pants. Stretch-knit and leather pants by Rag Bone.Natural rise.Side slash pockets; two welt pockets on back trimmed in leather.Skinny legs; cropped hem hits above ankle.Zip fly/button closure.Triacetate/polyester/lambskin leather.Made in USA of imported materials.Model's measurements: Height 5'10"/177cm, bust 31"/79cm, waist 23"/58cm, hips 33.5"/85cm, dress size US 0/2.Designer About Rag Bone:Evoking the image of a turn-of-the-century peddler, Rag Bone was founded in 2001 with a focus on fundamentals in design and fabrication. Their denim-centric collection abounds with utilitarian-yet-elegant silhouettes in neutral shades that echo those in classic work wear. A deep commitment to history and the skills of generations of artisans has kept their operation entirely based in the US, ensuring their vision of the American marketplace.