- Similar itemBalenciagaCLASSIC TOWN TOTEDetailsBalenciaga Classic Town Bag features distinctive aged brass hardware, hand-stitched detailing, and optional crossbody strap. Tangerine soft lambskin with aged brass hardware, including stud and buckle detail. Tote handles with 5" drop; removable crossbody strap with 22" drop. Zip top. Exterior zip pocket. Black cotton-lined interior with zip pocket and Balenciaga embossed leather tag. Removable hanging leather-frame hand mirror. 9 1/2"H x 13"W x 3"D. Weighs approx. 1lb 6oz. Made in Italy. Designer About Balenciaga: The first Cristobal Balenciaga house of haute couture was founded in 1919 in San Sebastian, Spain. By 1937, Paris became home to the famed couturier. In 1946, the House of Balenciaga launched its first perfume, and soon it attracted the same acclaim as the famous Balenciaga couture pieces, which are today under the skillful guidance of Creative Director Alexander Wang.
- Similar itemEach piece is unique and may vary front the image shown. Off centre zip pocket. Non detachable belt at waistband. Zip pocket on front panel. Fully lined.
- Similar itemBoxy, short sleeve top with rolled cuffs, in an off-white eyelet cotton. Subtle v-neck. Small cut-outs at side hem. Semi-sheer. Relaxed fit. Color: Ecru. 100% cotton. Made in the USA. Also available in Black Lockstep & Blue Stripe.
- Similar itemYou'll love the sexy yet rugged look to this fierce ankle boot by ZiGi Girl. The Z Jo doesn't fail to impress with its soft leopard printed upper and lace up vamp. An enticing 2 inch platform flows with an unstoppable 6 1/4 inch stiletto heel for utter confidence. Leather Upper/Man Made Sole. multi-color.
- Similar itemLightweight, silk jacquard blouse with a slight sheen. V-neck. Henley-style button front. Long sleeves with button cuffs. Pleated back yoke. Curved hem is slightly longer at back. Sheer. Relaxed fit. Color: Solid Dusty White. 100% silk chiffon. Made in the USA.
- Similar itemNina Ricci Mineral (light grey) calfskin medium Marche tote. Gold-stamped logo at top line; suede sides; polished goldtone push-pin tabs at sides and shoulder straps; polished goldtone hardware; protective metal feet at base. Soft interior; zip pocket and slip pocket at interior. Rolled top handles; detachable shoulder strap. Top zip closure. 11.0" height x 12.50" width x 6.00" depth (approximately) 4" handle drop, 20" strap drop (approximately) Made in Italy.
- Similar itemFiery, fierce and ferocious are all summed up in this BCBGeneration bootie. Secret B showcases a leather upper covered in a leopard print fur. A lace up closure, hidden 1/2 inch platform and a unique 4 1/2 inch faux wood heel perfects this style to fit right into your shoe closet. Leather Upper/Man Made Sole. multi-color.
- Dawn LevySilvi Leather Zip-Off Peplum VestDetailsDawn Levy leather biker vest. Layered shawl collar; asymmetric zip front. Sleeveless. Fitted. Cropped, arched peplum waist with zip-off hem. Fully lined. Dry clean. Imported. Model's measurements: Height 5'10"/177cm, bust 34"/86cm, waist 24"/61cm, hips 35"/89cm, dress size US 2. Designer About Dawn Levy: Launched in Fall 2011, the Dawn Levy collection of luxurious, modern outwear is specially designed to highlight the feminine physique. Mirroring her signature style, the line includes coats, parkas, and jackets made from the highest-quality fibers of goose down, leather, and cashmere blends. Dawn Levy also uses the finest furs to diversify the selection for women who are seeking enduring, stylish, and functional outerwear.
- Donna KaranSleeveless Sheer Stretch-Crepe Blouse DetailsDonna Karan sheer crepe blouse with bias seam detail. Approx. measurements: 28"L from center back to hem. Banded V neckline; hidden button front. Sleeveless; full shoulder coverage. Back arched yoke. Relaxed silhouette. Hem hits at mid-seat. Straight hem. Viscose/spandex. Imported of Italian material. Model's measurements: Height 5'9"/175cm, bust 32"/81cm, waist 23. 5"/60cm, hips 34"/86cm, dress size US 2/4, bra size 32B. Designer About Donna Karan: Donna Karan's 1985 debut ready-to-wear collection, Seven Easy Pieces, was revolutionary in its simplicity. After spending a decade at Anne Klein, Karan perfected her approach to easy chic looks for working women. She has translated her downtown vibe into everything from the initial ready-to-wear line to couture designs as well as intimate apparel, fragrances, home decor, hosiery and more.