Shop this look
- Make no bones about it - slip on this printed white tank top and youll immediately feel fine and dandy! Lets break down the anatomy of this gorgeous garment - a charcoal-grey skeletal print rests atop the sheer, knit material of this scoop-necked top, adding a hip and edgy vibe to any ensemble. Worn over a neon bandeau, printed jean cutoffs, and studded sandals, this flowing piece completes an 'rib'-eting ensemble that will have you feeling fabulous!
- Similar itemSpanx. Undie-Tectable? Lace Briefs. Spanx "Undie-tectable?" lace-trimmed briefs. Elastic-free edges minimize panty lines. Low rise sits across hips. Scalloped edges. Full seat coverage. Cotton-lined gusset. Nylon/spandex. Imported.
- Similar itemLightweight sweater Crêpe Solid color Round collar Long sleeves Front closure Button closing Multipockets No appliqués. Material:100% Cotton
- Similar itemGap Tall Fit Guide Hook & loop closure, zip fly. Slant pockets, back welt pockets with darts. Back welt pockets. Love our extra long inseam? Our new tall is exactly the same. Sits below the waist. Slim through the hip and thigh. Wide leg opening. Inseams: ankle: 30", regular: 33", long: 35", tall: 37", petite: 30"
- Similar itemOld Navy Double hook and bar closures and zip fly. Front slant pockets; back faux welt pockets. Soft, medium weight twill with added stretch. Sits below waist. Snug through hip and thigh. Straight skinny leg.
- Similar itemLanguage Crackle Print Long Sleeve Peplum Top is a new arrival from Language. Language of Los Angeles, established in Los Angeles, designs tops made of soft cotton accompanied by colorful prints and solids. With a selection of tee styles, long sleeve, short sleeve, and tank, they are great pieces to wear with jeans. Language tops are perfect for a more casual look that incorporates style, comfort and ease. The Language Long Sleeve Peplum top in pewter features a small banded scoop neckline, peplum that is shorter in the front and longer in the back, the back of the peplum is a tonal contrast in a crepe material and an allover "crackle" a.k.a. distressed pattern. The Language Peplum top measures about 24 ½ and 27 inches from shoulder to hem, front and back respectively. Fabrication: 45% cotton, 45% modal, 10% rayon. Care instructions: Machine wash. Made in the USA.
- Similar itemMatching bra and suspender belt also available. Agent Provocateur multicolored briefs. Leavers lace. Elasticated waistband, light-green satin bow, scalloped edges, lined at base. 100% polyamide; lining: 100% cotton. Hand wash. 1 = XS. 2 = S. 3 = M. 4 = L. 5 = XL Fits true to size, take your normal size. Low-rise.
- Similar itemKnitted Lightweight sweater Solid color Round collar Long sleeves Front closure Hook-and-eye closure No pockets No appliqués. Material:100% Cotton
- Similar itemMatching bra also available. L'Agent by Agent Provocateur teal Monica briefs. A collaboration between Mónica & Penélope Cruz and Agent Provocateur. Lace. Purple satin bow and lace trim, lined at base. 51% polyester, 47% nylon, 2% metal. Hand wash. Designer color: Peacock. Fits true to size, take your normal size. Mid-rise.
- Similar itemGap Tall Fit Guide Stretch doubleweave. Banded waist with belt loops. Hook & bar closure, zip fly. Front slant pockets, rear besom pockets. Sits below the waist with a shorter length. Fitted through the hip. Slim leg opening. Inseams: regular: 27", tall: 31", petite: 24". Model is wearing a regular Gap size 4.
- Similar itemA wide, stretchy neckline that can be worn on- or off-shoulder begins a peasant-style blouse in a billowy cut from soft chiffon flaunting a striking floral print. Brand: Karen Kane. Style Name: Karen Kane 'Midnight Iris' Blouse. Style Number: 1146231. 23" length (size Medium); Scooped neckline; Sheer long sleeves; Elasticized cuffs & hem; 100% polyester
- Similar itemLightweight sweater Solid color V-neckline Long sleeves Front closure No pockets No appliqués. Material:100% Cotton
- Similar itemHanky Panky Low-Rise Cross-Dye Lace Thong, Black/Cranberry Details Hanky Panky thong in cross-dye. Scalloped V waist; soutache trim at leg openings. Low rise sits across hips. Lined cotton gusset. Thong back. Nylon/rayon; hand wash. Made in USA. Designer About Hanky Panky: In 1977, New York designer Gale Epstein created a handmade lingerie set out of embroidered handkerchiefs that wowed retailers and industry experts. These original designs were the inspiration for the company name, Hanky Panky. Today the line is perhaps best known for lacy stretch underpinnings that are one size fits most, influencing modern trends in lingerie. Size: ONE SIZE. Color: BLACK/CRANBERRY. Pattern: Embroidered. Material: 75% Nylon / 25% Rayon.