- Lace & Ruffle-Trimmed Tuxedo Cardigan, Gypsum Details Red Valentino knit cardigan. Round neckline; button front. Ruffles, ridge and open knit, and lace decorate tuxedo front. Long sleeves with banded cuffs. Two patch pockets at waist. Banded hem. Fitted silhouette. Fleece wool; hand wash. Imported.
- The 7 For All Mankind Boot-cut jeans are a perennial fashion favorite-and must-have for any denim devotee. Original Boot-Cut in the nouveau New York (medium blue) wash, detailed with fading and whiskers for a unique look. Five-pocket style; 7 For All Mankind signature squiggle stitching on back pockets. Low rise sits at hip; approximately 7 1/2". Fitted through hip, breaks into boot-cut below knee to balance figure. Approx. 18 1/2" leg opening. Approx. 34 1/2" inseam. Button/zip fly; belt loops. Cotton/polyester/spandex. Made in USA.
- Two tone panels create a patchwork effect on this single pocket Marc by Marc Jacobs blouse. A fold over collar and buttoned placket keep the look classic. Shirttail hem. Buttoned cuffs and long sleeves. Fabric: Crisp shirting. 100% cotton. Hand wash. Imported, China. Measurements Length: 25in / 63.5cm, from shoulder Measurements from size S. Available sizes: L,M,S,XS
- Similar itemSilver glittered-canvas sandals
- Similar itemClassic Joe's Jeans, rendered with a boot cut profile. Fading softens the dark wash, and distressed edges add a well loved feel. Whiskering. 5 pocket styling. Single button closure and zip fly. Fabric: Stretch denim. 98% cotton/2% elastane. Dry clean. Imported, Mexico. MEASUREMENTS Rise: 9in / 23cm Inseam: 34.5in / 88cm Leg opening: 16in / 40cm. Available sizes: 26
- Frank EileenBarry 5th Anniversary Red Heart Blouse, Light BlueDetailsFrank Eileen celebrate their fifth year of classic prep style with this poplin button-down blouse, featuring an embroidered red heart. Frank Eileen Barry poplin shirt with single embroidered red heart.Approx. measurements: 24"L from shoulder to hem; 23"L sleeves.Spread collar; button placket.Long sleeves; button cuffs.Patch pocket at left.Yoked back with center seam.Shirttail hem.Cotton.Made in USA of Italian materials.Model's measurements: Height 5'9"/175cm, bust 32"/81cm, waist 25"/64cm, hips 34"/86cm, dress size US 2. Designer About Frank Eileen:Audrey McLoghlin founded Frank Eileen in 2009, named after her grandparents in honor of their story of love in hopes that everyone feels in love when they wear the brand. After obtaining an engineering degree and working at an MIT startup, McLoghlin moved to Los Angeles to chase after her dream of designing and manufacturing apparel in California. After a year of work for an accessories designer, she set out to start her own line, opening a small specialty store with three more to follow. Using the finest Italian fabric mill and following her parents' American dream by producing in California, Frank Eileen shirts stand out above the rest. You can see and feel the difference in something like the Barry shirt whether you opt for linen, voile, or chambray. Frank Eileen makes you fall in love with what McLoghlin names the best shirt ever.
- Acne StudiosRaya Oversized Knit CardiganDetailsAcne Studios long knit cardigan.Collarless; open front.Extended long sleeves.Dropped shoulders.Side pockets.Ribbed hem.Oversized silhouette.Mohair/wool/polyester/spandex.Imported.Designer About Acne Studios:100 pairs of raw-denim jeans turned Swedish label Acne from upstart creative collective to global fashion house. Established in Stockholm in 1996 as a creative consultancy, Acne-- or Ambition to Create Novel Expression-- stumbled into the spotlight when founder Jonny Johansson gave away 100 pairs of jeans to fashionable friends and influencers. Today, the group runs companies in advertising, design, film, and fashion, applying a multidisciplinary approach to everything they do. In addition to their signature denim, Acne produces apparel for men and women characterized by juxtapositional designs and eclectic, innovative materials.
- Similar itemLaminated effect Techno fabric Zip closure Round toeline Cut-out detailing Leather sole Spike heel Replacement heel tips Protective shoe bag . Material:Leather, Textile fibers
- True ReligionBecky Houston Flat-Pocket Bootcut JeansDetailsBecky cut in the houston (deep blue) wash features dramatic whiskers and centered fading to slim and lengthen legs.Approx. measurements: 34" inseam, 7 1/2" rise, 17" leg opening.True Religion signature elements include horseshoe stitching on back coin pockets.Contoured low rise eliminates gapping.Fitted through hip and thigh, breaking at knee into flattering boot-cut.Five-pocket style.Button/zip fly; belt loops.10-oz. cotton/polyester/spandex; machine wash.Made in USA.Designer About True Religion:Founded in 2002 by Jeffrey Lubell, True Religion made its mark with American-made premium denim jeans inspired by the 1970s. Today, the collection has expanded beyond denim to include casual looks in a variety of fabrics for men and women, along with accessories and a hip line for children.